Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked (2091 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked by emmanuel596(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
The Internet came on buzzing after nude pictures of a Lecturer at IBBU Lapai, Niger State (names withheld) surfaced online.

a reliable source lamented that the lecturer has slept with many female students on campus in exchange for marks or grade upgrade. He is described as a Lecturer that “likes anything under the skirt”.

With the state of Nigerian Universities, reporting this lecturer to the school authority might not change a thing, instead it might put the education of the reporter in jeopardy.

The career of this lecturer came down crashing when some set of students decided enough is enough, hence plotted his down fall. He was seduced and trapped by a female student used as a bait to lure him into the “other room” hence, his exposure as he becomes an Internet celebrity overnight.

http://ogashub.com.ng/ibb-university-lecturer-setup-and-exposed-by-female-student/

1 Like

Re: Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked by Mznaett: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Buhahahahaha this is just the beginning of his downfall... cool... That's how they go about threatening some ladies... God don catch you today...Silly thing with a tiny d!Cksad... Yuck!
Re: Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked by oluwayimika123: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
see as d man com humble himself

na wetin in sabi chop put am 4 trouble
Re: Ibb University Lecturer Setup And Exposed By Female Student Paraded Naked by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

Good job girls smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Scored 198 Can I Get Admission In UNN For Accounting / Unilag Accomodations: Luxury Female Hostel-micasa 2 Private Female Hostel Akoka. / Download 3rd Draft NOUN E-exam Timetable - Updated February 16, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.