Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React (68539 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
maxwell60:
A guy once told us how a girl he slept with vigina was smelling like a rotten rat. I was shocked I never knew it can be that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by pepemendy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have experience smelly pus*y once menh I feel like vomiting wen eva I remember d odour

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by marxwellerr247(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
infogenius:
So there are ladies with smelly vagina? I never knew
Dey there naa , mek pant dey wear U, Until U go catch OKOBABANGIDA ! !

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
These sh!ts from bbNija is turning into something else. Which kain wahala be this

Today you go hear say them do mouth action. Tomorrow na brest sucking. Next tomorrow na Mouth Action. Today again na smelly virgina.

Wetin dey sup na

Abeg on a serious note, what is the whole idea behind that show bbnija because uptill now, na watch i go just sitDON dey watch and if i tell you say i understand anything wen them do there, na lie i lie undecided
dat vid of hers was bfr she went to d big brother ous
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by pepemendy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
it's called virgina discharge it smell like hell

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Lasskeey: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
I have experience smelly pus*y once menh I feel like vomiting wen eva I remember d odour
....So your nose no dey smell that........ grin grin grin anyway just. ........

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Echelle(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
And nobody is talking about that space between a man's dick and his balls. Smells like damp clothes. Some guys wear one pair of boxers for 3months.
headmistress...

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lasskeey:
....No matter how bad it smells! Men will always go down deep Tongue in grin grin grin
oga not all angry

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jodha:
What of yhu guys... Jumping up and down.. Typing.. "ladies wash yhur puna" and all that blah.. Blah...

When out of 100guys yhu can only find... Barely.. 5 clean ones..

Spits.. Pot calling kettle black..

Guys before yhu point accusing fingers.. Check 3 fingers are pointing back at yhu..

I rest my case..
madam this is a woman like you advising you guys take the advice and stop comparing the guys stuff and girls puna angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by teebillz: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
And nobody is talking about that space between a man's dick and his balls. Smells like damp clothes. Some guys wear one pair of boxers for 3months.

Chai! you have been hanging around low class guys for too long.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Lasskeey: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
wizflame:
oga not all angry
....We can't live without that smell..... grin grin grin

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Weekend starts now
U wanna see my hands cry candle wax don burn me finish..
Are U serious? cry Oh dear
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lasskeey:
....We can't live without that smell..... grin grin grin
you and who undecided undecided angry
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by maestro299: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
2shur:
abegi most girls pekus dey smell.
there is diff between smelling amd stinking.
wit they useless pubic hairs and wearing over tight jeans ,over tight bodyhug pant,over tight top,smally sized toes and shoes..why wont dey pekus stink.
i ger so fucking irritated wen i perceive a stinking pekus..fuc like a rotten egg..wtf.

its understsndable wen yur pekud smells of sweat and shiit...not those sticky yicky stinking dead rat..rotten mango smell
Hahahahahahahahaha... Bros, you wicked o. Why you dey vex on top d matta na?
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by modanwealth: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
Are you referring to your boyfriend? must be speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by maestro299: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jodha:
What of yhu guys... Jumping up and down.. Typing.. "ladies wash yhur puna" and all that blah.. Blah...

When out of 100guys yhu can only find... Barely.. 5 clean ones..

Spits.. Pot calling kettle black..

Guys before yhu point accusing fingers.. Check 3 fingers are pointing back at yhu..

I rest my case..
Lol. Go and look bush aunty. You have only been hanging out with dirty guys. Change your crowd and you'll see.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by deathstroke(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yvck
Digusting embarassed
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Olaiya26: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
How's yours?

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by femi4: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
That place no fit smell cos hole no dey there and boxers are not as tight as pants

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by maestro299: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol

The lady looks messy herself ..wonder if she works with nails like that grin
All d kim k wanna b self
See advice she giving ladies promoting SEX grin instead to give tips on how to secure a job .. interview tricks etc ..

Anyway she get following so guess she slaying right
hmmm... Based on your criticism of this lady, I was expecting to see something you know... 'constructive' on your dp, not you posting such 'unserious things' as your profile pix showing us your body contours. (PS; They're fine)
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by OgaJonah(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
kceewhyte:
does it

On my way to brothel to find out.

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by maestro299: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lasskeey:
.....Gbammmmm !!!

I love that smell more than the SEX itself grin kiss kiss kiss
Guy, why yhu dey hurry? Abeg stop the posting of dis pix. I be small pikin o.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by maestro299: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
*yimu* How did you use and know? It's not true, don't believe everything you read/hear.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by mozele(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:

dear sis,

you are just damn too precious to be suck every Tom, Dick, and Harry's dick only to come on Nairaland to let the whole world know how the space between their balls and dick stinks like a dense clothe.

Please do yourself some good by waiting for that prince charming. He may come disguised as someone of low repute, but he'll always be there to stand for and by you and also take care of your needs.

Do me a favour. Please stay away from illicit sex and multiple partners as I am always hurt when i hear of guys fiddling with your heart.

And again, when the time for printing your wedding I.V arrives, please do not forget to send a copy over here.

Your Brother from another mother.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by koolkidcletus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
wetin

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by OgaJonah(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ok

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by CellTabRepairs: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Correct talk. Hope her own is cool...

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by fyxboss(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
no vex now unless your kpekus dey smell or does it stink? Trust you're neat down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.