Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Gionee A1 Specifications And Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features (25102 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Damilare5882(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:

I used m3 and m2 and m3 mini and I know what am saying.
the tecno l5 battery last longer and don't deteriorate after three months unlike gionee.
guess you are buying the Aba version of those phone ..I am typing with my gionee f103 pro
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by ritababe(f): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Damilare5882:
guess you are buying the Aba version of those phone ..I am typing with my gionee f103 pro

which Aba version? I know the difference between real and fake phones.
not today I start using Android.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by 3RNEST(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
nice phone when will F9 be release?
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Damilare5882(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:

babe gionee rocks ..
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Skimpledawg(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:

I used m3 and m2 and m3 mini and I know what am saying.
the tecno l5 battery last longer and don't deteriorate after three months unlike gionee.
Sincerely, why Gionee phone batteries deteriorate after like 5 months is something to be worried about..
Mine has started jonsing
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by gameboyo: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
speedyconnect3:

lai mohammed

how many gionee phones have you used.
have u used any m series?

Have been rocking mine since for 2 yrs.

That u are lucky doesn't mean everyone is Dat lucky or gionee is Dat gud.
I'm using my second gionee m5, the first one was stolen last year July or August, I decided buying the one I'm currently using. This phone battery is overhype. That's d sad truth or maybe I over used it. Few years back, I used gionee p2
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by newmusic: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
But all these phones, are they strong? Gionee, tecno, infinix, Lenovo, nexus and the likes, are they reliable? I've tried using Lenovo and nexus aside from my favourite Samsung but I was disappointed at the end. Gionee can't be better than Lenovo and nexus sha may be im missing something.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by elotajohn1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
eleshin:

Why? FYI I'm using Gionee M6 so kindly articulate your reply.

wow, bros u just made my weekend, m6, baba dash me phone nah....biko
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by mummyson26(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
The price of this phone is likely to start from 100k upward
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Charlesberry(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:
gionee phones don't last long, especially the battery.

Sweetie, maybe you were unlucky when you got yours. Gionee is d best now in term of ba3

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by LarryBeryl(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alexk2:
Nice one. My love for gionee no be small

The phone is the best without noise making... I use Gionee P6
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Iseoluwani: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
My candid advice to those who intend buying gionee product, please run with your dear money

M using M5 MINI N I LOVE MY PHONE, ENJOY THE BA3 N EVERYTHING, JUST THAT IT is heavy for the pocket.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Coolgent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:
I have been using gionee m5 since Oct 2015 without any kind of problem

2 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
mummyson26:
The price of this phone is likely to start from 100k upward

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
64gig/4gig,,,,,,,I just felt like throwing away my Gionee m5 mini
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Chidonc(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:

except you want your ba3 to last forever, m3 has one of the best ba3 on android plat form
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by adecz: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
With all the heavy specs of this phone, I don't see it going for less than 150k...
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by ritababe(f): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chidonc:

except you want your ba3 to last forever, m3 has one of the best ba3 on android plat form

ur thought.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Chidonc(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:

ur thought.
I intended typing m5 not 3

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by officialJP(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
phone na phone stop being deceived by all dis chinko ppl
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by stpat1(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

Lie. I've been using my Gionee M2 since 2014. I've been stuck to it because of its long lasting battery.

Don't know about the recent ones though. My next phone will still be Gionee.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by mikolo80: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
My candid advice to those who intend buying gionee product, please run with your dear money
mmm yes
Bold
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by lukman885(m): 3:01am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:
Not true ....I've used saveral gioneex ..I can swear is the best intern of ba3. Ma m5plus is a monster.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by emmaliver(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Ok oo
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by nanadeeva01(f): 5:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Who go buy 4 me
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by joe4christ(m): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

I used m3, m2 and m3 mini I know what am saying.

Just join the team by purchasing Gionee M5 and thank me later
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Kentalky66(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

chai...... I hate it when girls talk about phones like they know stuffs about d phone apart from camera. ..pls kindly shatap......we talking m5,m6,marathon s plus... u here saying m2 nd m3 with 4.version pls goansitdan gionee is d best when it come to ba3 life...
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Google63(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

I used M2 for more than 2 years, until it got stolen in October last year. I never had any issue with the phone, and the battery was still very good. I got marathon m5 the following day, and I've not had any issue till now. I think you need to learn how to maintain a phone battery. Gionee is still one of the best when it comes to a lasting battery life.

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2017
Skimpledawg:

The thing just tire me... Why 4000mah battery?
It's so heart breaking undecided
I'm using Huawei y6 II with 3000mah. Before this, I used gionee m5 mini with 4000mah. To be honest, I'm enjoying this better.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Kentalky66:

chai...... I hate it when girls talk about phones like they know stuffs about d phone apart from camera. ..pls kindly shatap......we talking m5,m6,marathon s plus... u here saying m2 nd m3 with 4.version pls goansitdan gionee is d best when it come to ba3 life...
You mean you just registered to be stupid? I know girls more technology savvy than your entire generation will ever be. Change circle of girls you know, learn how to write like you are learned even though you are not, and learn to keep quiet for now.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Gionee phones are crap. There will always be the exception and they are manageable for their prices. M5 mini remains one of the cheapest android phone that I can ever use. But majority of the batteries deteriorate rapidly. So gionee e-warriors and sales rats, calm down and stop insulting your customers. They feed you. Just take the message. If we were in a country that's technology savvy, who on earth would use gionee? How many people in China and America are using gionee phones? Please don't get me started on this crap gionee you are foisting on the gullibles. Just say it's cheap. Don't mention quality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.