Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Gionee A1 Specifications And Features - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features (25126 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by ritababe(f): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Kentalky66:

chai...... I hate it when girls talk about phones like they know stuffs about d phone apart from camera. ..pls kindly shatap......we talking m5,m6,marathon s plus... u here saying m2 nd m3 with 4.version pls goansitdan gionee is d best when it come to ba3 life...

if you ain't stupid you will know m2 and m3 are gionee ​ phone's too, we talking about all the Marathon in general u here talking about only three brand.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by MrBONE2(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
My candid advice to those who intend buying gionee product, please run with your dear money
Sizano wwwwhhyyy noooowgrin
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by MrBONE2(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:
gionee phones don't last long, especially the battery.
No Sizano !They last long ,in fact long like my Guwara Guwara. grin
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by queenfav(f): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Many who are saying gionee battery is crap haven't even used a gionee phone.Majority of them are tecno agents.Yea, we know their monikers by how hard they try to oversell tecno phones and put other brands down. All i can say is this...Stop the hate!Appreciate a good thing and advice your favorite brand to step up their game. For someone who has used 3 gionee phones back to back - gionee p5w, s plus and now m6. I can authoritatively say gionee had gotten the superb battery life of their phones on lockdown!Finally, we all prefer some brands to others, it's plain dumb to come online and hijack every thread about a brand you don't like with false claims, all in a bid to spoil their name.I have news for you, a lamp set on a hill must always shine!The gionee doesn't make noise or overhype their products, yet they sell internationally. Make some of una get small sense, the phone will sell regardless of the crappp you spew on any gionee thread.To set the record straight, i am not a gionee agent. I am just a user that has used a lot of phones, from even apple and samsung and came to the conclusion that gionee phones are affordable, durable, sleek and blessed with very good battery life.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by hoover420: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Really don't know much about gionee. Bought my first gionee device some days ago & am hoping all what they are saying about the battery life is not true.
I used a tecno device b4 it got stolen and I must confess, it really served me well!
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Skimpledawg:

The thing just tire me... Why 4000mah battery?
It's so heart breaking undecided

I was even thinking the guy you quoted doesn't understand that the world is evolving and here you quoted same guy with same reply, then I have to believe that African is back ward..

This is 2017 Bro and there are new technologies, the processor and the OS installed consume less ba3, haven't you noticed most big phones don't come with more than 4500mAh ba3?
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by eleshin(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2017
elotajohn1:

wow, bros u just made my weekend, m6, baba dash me phone nah....biko
Hayam not understanding Sir. I shud dash you my phone?
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Fraih(f): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2017
4,000mAh I give up!

My M5 marathon still rocks grin
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2017
speedyconnect3:

lai mohammed

how many gionee phones have you used.
have u used any m series?

Have been rocking mine since for 2 yrs.

You don't need to reply her. She is a tekino person. Check all her posts
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Secondary, 16mp ke
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by ib4real95(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
xolocious:
with all these features, it came with 4000mah battery
Why
Na inverter battery e for come with na. 4000mah never do you.. Nigerians never satisfied
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by CellTabRepairs: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Great specifications!
Ironically users enjoy barely 50% of these features
More money for mobile phone technicians.... grin

Cellphone Tech support business, the future !

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying!
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by IZUKWU(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

I used m3, m2 and m3 mini I know what am saying.
the tecno l5 battery last longer and don't deteriorate after three months unlike gionee.
have used Gionee p2s and Gionee p2 . the batteries are just 1500mAh . so they don't last but they have not deteriorated
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Blu3dove(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
xolocious:
with all these features, it came with 4000mah battery
Why
What else do you want... maybe 6000mah and the phone start exploding.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Saxifrage12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Non removable battery that's were they got it wrong
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by shapoh(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:
gionee phones don't last long, especially the battery.

That I dont believe, its not true at all
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by shapoh(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2017
queenfav:
Many who are saying gionee battery is crap haven't even used a gionee phone.Majority of them are tecno agents.Yea, we know their monikers by how hard they try to oversell tecno phones and put other brands down. All i can say is this...Stop the hate!Appreciate a good thing and advice your favorite brand to step up their game. For someone who has used 3 gionee phones back to back - gionee p5w, s plus and now m6. I can authoritatively say gionee had gotten the superb battery life of their phones on lockdown!Finally, we all prefer some brands to others, it's plain dumb to come online and hijack every thread about a brand you don't like with false claims, all in a bid to spoil their name.I have news for you, a lamp set on a hill must always shine!The gionee doesn't make noise or overhype their products, yet they sell internationally. Make some of una get small sense, the phone will sell regardless of the crappp you spew on any gionee thread.To set the record straight, i am not a gionee agent. I am just a user that has used a lot of phones, from even apple and samsung and came to the conclusion that gionee phones are affordable, durable, sleek and blessed with very good battery life.

Mehn, you are very correct. Jokes aside, i have used samsung and the likes before until i came across Gionee...Gionee create the first app to back up from a phone to another if am not mistaken. I was wowwed when i could back up and restore my messages, even my call logs..
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by aristogabby(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2017
shapoh:

Mehn, you are very correct. Jokes aside, i have used samsung and the likes before until i came across Gionee...Gionee create the first app to back up from a phone to another if am not mistaken. I was wowwed when i could back up and restore my messages, even my call logs..
Xiaomi does this backup too.
Re: Gionee A1 Specifications And Features by Jameek(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2017
ritababe:

I used m3, m2 and m3 mini I know what am saying.
the tecno l5 battery last longer and don't deteriorate after three months unlike gionee.
That's weird. I used Gionee M3 for over a year and the battery life was almost as good as new. I sold it and bought M5 Mini which I've been using for almost a year now and the battery life hasn't deteriorated in the manner you put it. I'm a heavy gamer, I surf a lot strictly on 3G, etc, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS / Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / MTN Network Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.