Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pearls Of Love (episode VIII) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode VIII) (335 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode VIII) by ACKCITY: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
I was sitting on the executive chair, facing two large windows, covered with a transparent curtain, from there you can see the beauty of the sky, sometimes with closer noise of aircraft as the fly by. If you stay by the window you can easily look into the city, faraway from where the company was located.

I was feeling very tired and there was the sour feeling somewhere in my right knee. I only hoped it wasn’t malaria. Malaria is one illness I had too often and it terrifies me, I am usually scared of the the kind of attacks I get from malaria, I pray it doesn't kill me someday. If you've ever been down with malaria, you will probably understand what I am saying.

I can’t remember the number of times I have asked God for a last chance to live when I have malaria. Each time the illness resurfaces I often think it was worse than the last time.

I stole a quick look at the family photograph on the wall, we took that picture at the beach during the previous Christmas.

“So what are you up to?’ She asked, cutting off my thoughts. I think I had been quiet, almost forgetting I was on a call.

“I just finished a meeting, and sitting down to plan for the rest of the day”

“Ok" She didn't sound like her usual self.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping there was nothing wrong with her job. There were too many job loses and no one is sure about their jobs anymore.

Read more >> http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/02/pearls-of-love-episode-viii.html

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying Life? / Special Brand Package For Everyone / Sex News -having More Sex Will Make You Better At Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.