Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results (26498 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
I dont really know how some people think.

The thread says lives monitoring, updates and reports.

Nowhere in the title was it mentioned ang party.

Everybody is allowed to comments.

Yet some people, who have nothing to input rather looking for what is not lost.
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by trackdavid(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Apc candidates has just been declared winners in the two LGAs. Congrats. I think wike is beginning to realise that election in rivers state is not about how strong and arrogant you and your supporters are. Its all about who have the instrument of state. Wike had the instrument of state 2015 talking about ibu the then police CP and Gesila Kan the state Rec for inec and most importantly the Nigeria arm. Ever since the last dec 6 rerun election Apc has able to give wike the same measure he gave to amaechi and co during the 2015 election little wonder Apc is now winning almost all the rerun election in rivers state and i dont see that changing rather it will even be worse 2015. ''we will resist them'' a common saying by wike is not when the police, army and inec are fully partisan. Be it Apc or Pdp this sort of election must stop. We in rivers state knws that 2019 will be wike's toughest election. That election will decide his place in nigeria politics cos Apc are gradually becoming a force in rivers state. I rest my case here before someone calls me Apc or Zombe as common wit nairalanders. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by BERNIMOORE: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
ComrTonwa:
Engineerboat...how market?
I told you ur dead party PDP will lose woefully today...now what happened.
for ur info... APC candidates have just being announced winners of their respective constituencies in the two LGA's.
You can now go to sleep!
next time look before you leap..biased fellow like u
shut up, rivers will always take back their mandate no matter what, engineer just exposed the APC FRAUD, That ALONE Is HUMILIATING grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by trackdavid(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up, rivers will always take back their mandate no matter what, engineer just exposed the APC FRAUD, That ALONE Is HUMILIATING grin
its not about insulting people be civil and adress issues Apc and Pdp both of them rig to win i guess its not new to you in rivers wike always boost to be the chief rigger and that was exactly what he did so now that the Apc have same opportunity, they are doing it back. But for me election rigging is bad across board be it apc or pdp. rivers state politics remains interesting cant wait for 2019
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by BERNIMOORE: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
trackdavid:
Apc candidates has just been declared winners in the two LGAs. Congrats. I think wike is beginning to realise that election in rivers state is not about how strong and arrogant you and your supporters are. Its all about who have the instrument of state. Wike had the instrument of state 2015 talking about ibu the then police CP and Gesila Kan the state Rec for inec and most importantly the Nigeria arm. Ever since the last dec 6 rerun election Apc has able to give wike the same measure he gave to amaechi and co during the 2015 election little wonder Apc is now winning almost all the rerun election in rivers state and i dont see that changing rather it will even be worse 2015. ''we will resist them'' a common saying by wike is not when the police, army and inec are fully partisan. Be it Apc or Pdp this sort of election must stop. We in rivers state knws that 2019 will be wike's toughest election. That election will decide his place in nigeria politics cos Apc are gradually becoming a force in rivers state. I rest my case here before someone calls me Apc or Zombe as common wit nairalanders. Thanks
that is if the Daura President returns, but unfortunately his kinsmen from katsina says that he is being poisoned.
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by BERNIMOORE: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2017
trackdavid:
its not about insulting people be civil and adress issues Apc and Pdp both of them rig to win i guess its not new to you in rivers wike always boost to be the chief rigger and that was exactly what he did so now that the Apc have same opportunity, they are doing it back. But for me election rigging is bad across board be it apc or pdp. rivers state politics remains interesting cant wait for 2019
if Wike remains in pdp led Sherriff then you maybe right but a mole Sherriff factor who sacked the makarfi led devoted pdp was the doing today but wike has already dealt a blow to APC HAVING UPPER HAND BY WINNING MAJORITY HOUSE, LEAVINGAPC NOT FORMING A QUORUM, WIKE FAYOSE DUO ARE FORCES WITH LIVER, A TEMPORARY SETBACK
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
Samuel Nwanosike and two other Rivers PDP
chieftains held by soldiers. No reason has been
given for their detention. Their phones have been
sized.
Question: Samuel Nwanosike is from Ikwerre LGA. What was
he doing in Etche on Election Day?

Pele.

A political party agent who is also the spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Samuel Nwanosike was arrested.

He condemned the situation, saying the security operatives were unnecessarily harrassing him.

He was PDP Collation Agent for Etche/ OmumaFederal Constituency election on Saturday.

“I am the collation agent of the PDP, I am not a criminal. I was just passing and was stopped by you (security operatives) and you are harrassing me.

“Let me go and do my work. The zonal INEC officer has said PDP has a right to choose any of its members to be its collation officer, this is a party affair. Officer you are harassing me, allow me to go and do my work, voting is going on.”

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
Engineer boat calm down Apc has won this one. The final result will shock you.

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2017
ComrTonwa:
Engineerboat...how market?
I told you ur dead party PDP will lose woefully today...now what happened.
for ur info... APC candidates have just being announced winners of their respective constituencies in the two LGA's.
You can now go to sleep!
next time look before you leap..biased fellow like u

Is that why Soldiers turn to photographer.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/nigerian-army-turn-photographers-for-apc

Moreover tell INEC that they should announce the result as collated.

Taking it to port-Harcourt is of no use.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
FLASH:
A military black maria truck has just arrived Etche
LGA. The arrested hoodlums who chopped off the
arm of an INEC official ,diverted materials and took
them hostage are being moved into the truck
including two top PDP leaders who led the onslaught against election personnel...
Rivers must be safe...

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2017
INEC announced result

Etche/Omuma Federal Constituency.

PDP 15,221
APC 6,220

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2017
BERNIMOORE:

Leave them alone.

Post result, they refused.

Comments about the election they refused.

They come here to disturb our peace and comments.

They are still expecting reports from their foot soldiers who are hijacking ballot boxes about.

INEC after much delay announced the result eventually.

(Chief Jerome Eke)
PDP 15,221
APC 6,220

Good morning, how was your night.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by donc26(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2017
engineerboat:

Leave them alone.

Post result, they refused.

Comments about the election they refused.

They come here to disturb our peace and comments.

They are still expecting reports from their foot soldiers who are hijacking ballot boxes about.

INEC after much delay announced the result eventually.

(Chief Jerome Eke)
PDP 15,221
APC 6,220

Good morning, how was your night.
which kind consolation be this now. Apc has won. Get that into your dickhead. Go to court if you are not satisfied...u still dey get hope for election dey don finish
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by Uchedeformula: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2017
At d end, d will of d people prevailed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
which kind consolation be this now. Apc has won. Get that into your dickhead. Go to court if you are not satisfied...u still dey get hope for election dey don finish

Just NEGODU
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by engineerboat(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:

Etche State Constituency 2,

Returning Officer, Mr Odusonya announced that APC scored 1618 votes while PDP polled 4162 votes

For Etche/Omuma Federal constituency,

the returning officer Prof Omotola announced that the APC polled 6,220 votes to the PDP's 15221 votes
Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by somehowpenis(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
he who the gods want to destroy they first run mad

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results by pavoda: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
donc26:
Una no go Hear WORD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.