Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv (6965 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Why Hausa and Yoruba muslim Have Not Attack Igbos / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Do what I told you to do and stop disgracing your race.

Don't ever cancel my writings again, I am warning you grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:

South African spotted!!
Let's do the needful

What is the needful? wink
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's good if you aren't crying anymore, complaining none stop isn't good, I like when you are all quiet like this. talking too much will never help you, here in south africa our law is working, every one is protected by law, talking sh*t about my people will never help you, I respect my government.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Eastwalk(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:
It's good if you aren't crying anymore, complaining none stop isn't good, I like when you are all quiet like this. talking too much will never help you, here in south africa our law is working, every one is protected by law, talking sh*t about my people will never help you, I respect my government.
What you said has no relation with the topic you can now please......

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Our law is working in south africa, I don't like your noise, it is too irritating.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

sharrap,mugu...

or we will send the moslems to start a intifada against you in south africa...fatwa style...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eastwalk:
What you said has no relation with the topic you can now please......

But you make noise
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by samtol4(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
hisgrace090:
South Africans in Nigeria are mainly investors werass Nigerians in south Africa are mainly hustlers.
Investors invest in your country, employ your people and develop your homeland while hustlers do the opposite.
I disagree with you . The SA govt wiser than our govt . Years back GTB and GLo wanted to invest in SA ,their govt blocked them . They protect and monopolized certain sector of the economy like telecommunication,aviation and banking . They don't allow any foreign company to invest in these sectors to protect local industries . Even when GTB agreed to employ 90percent of SA they didn't agree .The Chinese's investors also are not allowed to venture to these sectors .Our own i s not the case we open our country for every tom and harry in the name of creating job . How much is the salary of mtn staff in Nigeria ? How many are permanent staff ? Are you aware that salary of cleaners in SA are equivalent to our mtn staff graduates ? Mtn make milion of dollars in Nigeria they are not ready to leave . We are sold already has slaves in the name of investors .Are you aware that no foreign telecommunication and banks are allowed in SA ?/

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

sharrap,mugu...

or we will send the moslems to start a intifada against you in south africa...fatwa style...

You are too weak
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

But you make noise

go attack the whites in their areas...

and stop pissing us off here..we blacks can be nasty too...

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

You are too weak

try us and find out...in 2017 you wan mess with us??..
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

try us and find out...in 2017 you wan mess with us??..

Don't ever start something bigger than you, I don't want you to regret your words
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

You are too weak

do you realy believe the whites will protect you when chaos breaks out??..

those mofos will defend only their selfs and let you face the rest of africa alone...

those idiots have already problems defending themselfs in europe...

they are busy trying to protect themselves in europe to care about zulus...

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Our government is respecting all people, but I don't think it support crime.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:
Our government is respecting all people, but I don't think it support crime.

better..or we will conquer south africa and give it to the bush men...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by BigIyanga: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
RockHard:

Drug-dealers, pimps, gamblers, prostitutes and the likes are the ones generally referred to as 'hustlers'. You wouldn't compare such people to big time investors now, would you? undecided
So how many SA courts have convicted these so called drug runners?
So SA courts have pronounced these folks guilty by nationality without trials?
Why arent SA folks killing SA drug users and prostitutes?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
yea..run zulu....you are useless and a giant disappointment to the black race... angry
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
you wan be whites??..

we will sell you all again to whites...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Deadvalley001: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
[s][/s]MPSA:

Don't ever cancel my writings again, I am warning you grin
[/s]

Shut up, troll.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
south africa belongs to us africans...

all you zulus should better migrate to europe,now..

we are tired of una... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

do you realy believe the whites will protect you when chaos breaks out??..

those mofos will defend only their selfs and let you face the rest of africa alone...

those idiots have already problems defending themselfs in europe...

they are busy trying to protect themselves in europe to care about zulus...

I don't understand your point, in SA we don't train our police/soldiers separately , white, black,indians train together. and black south africans are totally different compare to nigerian blacks, in south africa am surrounded by different races from birth to the end, black nigerian knows only boko grin Black nigerians like to kiss the Dollar , But black south african don't prefare to kiss grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Horus(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Shut up, troll.

If you want me to shut your B*G mouth, call me a troll againgrin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Horus(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Xenophobic Troll should be banned from Nairaland
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:
south africa belongs to us africans...

all you zulus should better migrate to europe,now..

we are tired of una... angry

Statement like this is very dangerous, you better withdraw your statement right now, am counting grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Horus:
Xenophobic Troll should be banned from Nairaland

Don't call me xenophobic, I don't promote xenophobic, you don't talk about the crime, you are busy talking bad about my people,
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by OreMI22: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians, please be proactive. Act more and talk less.

Just be on the look out for any south africans here taking executive jobs in Nigeria. They are not supposed to do anything more than head the branches of their companies in Nigeria as CEO. Report those who are not the CEOs to the Nigerian authorities, especially the BLACK ones among them. Those of them that have opened boutiques in Abuja, Port Harcourt or Lagos should also be reported to the authorities.

Nigerians should in all the major cities should be on the look out for south africans, especially the black ones. They may claim they are from Kenya or Zimbabwe. please don't hurt or kill them, just report them to the Police or army and then to immigration.

No need to attack their businesses, just make sure they adhere strictly to the expatriate laws of Nigeria.

Nigerians working in those companies should alert the Nigerian Immigration Service on the presence of south africans working in those companies.

No south african should be employed where qualifies Nigerians can be found.

Just write, call or email the link below and report the person you believe is violating the expatriate laws of Nigeria.

Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja.
P.M.B. 38
Garki Abuja.
Phone: +234-9-7806771

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

Don't call me xenophobic, I don't promote xenophobic, you don't talk about the crime, you are busy talking bad about my people,

Shut up Xenophobic Troll, and go back to your white master who trained you to hate all Africans on the planet
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

please go and sleep_you are disturbing sane people here...

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
I believe my government is too good for you, truly speaking. It will be good if you direct this noise to your government. SA knows how to solve its problems, You talk as if our government doesn't know how to handle crime, BOKO is your biggest problem in your country, you must solve that problem first, in SA our police will deal with criminals here at home,
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
please go and sleep_you are disturbing sane people here...

grin grin You better go and sleep too grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

grin grin You better go and sleep too grin
be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket / Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.