Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv (6968 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Why Hausa and Yoruba muslim Have Not Attack Igbos / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerians, please be proactive. Act more and talk less.

Just be on the look out for any south africans here taking executive jobs in Nigeria. They are not supposed to do anything more than head the branches of their companies in Nigeria as CEO. Report those who are not the CEOs to the Nigerian authorities, especially the BLACK ones among them. Those of them that have opened boutiques in Abuja, Port Harcourt or Lagos should also be reported to the authorities.

Nigerians should in all the major cities should be on the look out for south africans, especially the black ones. They may claim they are from Kenya or Zimbabwe. please don't hurt or kill them, just report them to the Police or army and then to immigration.

No need to attack their businesses, just make sure they adhere strictly to the expatriate laws of Nigeria.

What you forget, South Africa is rule by blacks, What you do against south africans, it will play against your people one day

Nigerians working in those companies should alert the Nigerian Immigration Service on the presence of south africans working in those companies.

No south african should be employed where qualifies Nigerians can be found.

Just write, call or email the link below and report the person you believe is violating the expatriate laws of Nigeria.

Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja.
P.M.B. 38
Garki Abuja.
Phone: +234-9-7806771

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
be careful

Don't tell me to be careful, you must stop talking too much
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by babyfaceafrica: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
MPSA:

Don't tell me to be careful, you must stop talking too much
all these xenophobic people will just be disturbing up and down..your time is coming

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Horus(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
BigIyanga:

So how many SA courts have convicted these so called drug runners?
So SA courts have pronounced these folks guilty by nationality without trials?
Why arent SA folks killing SA drug users and prostitutes?

South African law doesn't discriminate, You aren't talking about south africa, your point is to protect the wrong.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2342509_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

OoooH, Please! Stop acting as if your country is perfect, crazy people are all over the world.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
all these xenophobic people will just be disturbing up and down..your time is coming

No,no,no, Your problem is to paint us with the same brush, I don't think it is good if I can call you a criminal, that one is totally wrong, Stop crying, you must be strong when things are like this, No one is promoting xenophobic
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by babyfaceafrica: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

No,no,no, Your problem is to paint us with the same brush, I don't think it is good if I can call you a criminal, that one is totally wrong, Stop crying, you must be strong when things are like this, No one is promoting xenophobic
ungrateful people

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

I don't understand your point, in SA we don't train our police/soldiers separately , white, black,indians train together. and black south africans are totally different compare to nigerian blacks, in south africa am surrounded by different races from birth to the end, black nigerian knows only boko grin Black nigerians like to kiss the Dollar , But black south african don't prefare to kiss grin

i can only laugh over you zulus.

do you realy believe the whites want to be with you..??..

tell me..

how many only white townships do you still have today??... grin..

blacks and whites can not come toghether...it never worked....

you may have a few whites that try once in a while...but they are very few...and they dont last..

and tell me..

how many whites left your police and army after apartheit??..

didnt you noticed that your police and army is becoming blacker and blacker but not mixed....

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

i can only laugh over you zulus.

do you realy believe the whites want to be with you..??..

tell me..

how many only white townships do you still have today??... grin..

blacks and whites can not come toghether...it never worked....

Why you talk about whites south africans out of all races in south africa? Or are you talking about the kissing stuff? grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

Why you talk about whites south africans out of all races in south africa? Or are you talking about the kissing stuff? grin

are you white?.. grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

are you white?.. grin

You want to kiss my a$$ grin No forget, I am not grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

You want to kiss my a$$ grin No forget, I am not grin

realy..?..

somehow i dont believe you..

whats the meaning of your moniker?. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

realy..?..

somehow i dont believe you..

whats the meaning of your moniker?. grin

Don't worry about that grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by darknetcom: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

Don't worry about that grin

you dont reply like a black man... grin...

something is fishey about you... grin..

am not sure what... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

you dont reply like a black man... grin...

something is fishey about you... grin..

am not sure what... grin

Have a good night, I am sleeping now.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Deadvalley001: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]MPSA:

If you want me to shut your B*G mouth, call me a troll againgrin
[/s]

Shut your large filthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by BigIyanga: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

South African law doesn't discriminate, You aren't talking about south africa, your point is to protect the wrong.
It's the law that determines who's wrong not SA mob.You're already assuming that victims of this attack are wrong and therefore deserve mob lynching and attack.

Are you saying that Nigerians in RSA coerced S/Africans into prostitution and drug dealing?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by laribari(m): 2:59am On Feb 25, 2017
hisgrace090:
South Africans in Nigeria are mainly investors werass Nigerians in south Africa are mainly hustlers.
Investors invest in your country, employ your people and develop your homeland while hustlers do the opposite.

You forgot to add that foreign investors are also parasites that come here to reap you off in a way of the other.

1. Dstv in S.A is pay as you view but in Nigeria it is different.

2. Mtn has already proven themselves that they are thieves who will make a lot of money but won't pay tax, something they won't do in S.A.

What annoys me again is after making a call, I will be pressing the red button to end the call, this stupid mtn will freeze you on. Hence, after pressing the red button it will still read like 5 seconds before it eventually cut.

It can't possibly be my fone because I use a super fast machine (BlackBerry Passport silver edition).

3. Shoprite (I hope we don't get to find fault soon).

So Op not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

OoooH, Please! Stop acting as if your country is perfect, crazy people are all over the world.

Asshoole!!! Have u taken ur antiretroviral drugs 2day? Seems d HIV medicines d western world donate 2 ur country is messing wit ur brains over there. Messed up repulsive ugly south african born in d dirty slums of soweto...u mst be a retardedd imbeciile

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Fuyoma:

Asshoole!!! Have u taken ur antiretroviral drugs 2day? Seems d HIV medicines d western world donate 2 ur country is messing wit ur brains over there. Messed up repulsive ugly south african born in d dirty slums of soweto...u mst be a retardedd imbeciile

Brother take this glass of water, your temperature is too high grin You will be fine don't worry grin, You must learn not to cry too much, heart attack will affect your health very badly, take it easy. ; I used to be a$$ hole like you, now am differentgrin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
BigIyanga:

It's the law that determines who's wrong not SA mob.You're already assuming that victims of this attack are wrong and therefore deserve mob lynching and attack.

Are you saying that Nigerians in RSA coerced S/Africans into prostitution and drug dealing?

That isn't my words, Relax Brother.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Shut your large filthy mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

Brother take this glass of water, your temperature is too high grin You will be fine don't worry grin, You must learn not to cry too much, heart attack will affect my health very badly, take it easy. ; I used to be a$$ hole like my dad, now am differentgrin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Fuyoma post=54045917][/quote]

grin grin grin a$$ hole is abusing a women grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

grin grin grin a$$ hole is abusing a women grin

Just look at what u posted and i can imagine hw deeply stupid u are. Genetic illiteracy is embedded in ur dna. Ur father probably served a nigerian and died in service...ur mum ws probably a side hoe to her nigerian lover and commited suicide due 2 neglect. Now i understand y ure xenophobic...mehn fucck outta ere

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fuyoma:

Just look at what u posted and i can imagine hw deeply stupid u are. Genetic illiteracy is embedded in ur dna. Ur father probably served a nigerian and died in service...ur mum ws probably a side hoe to her nigerian lover and commited suicide due 2 neglect. Now i understand y ure xenophobic...mehn fucck outta ere

Farm boy, You are a useless animals, You are exactly like your home town, see where you come from, nothing good about you. ugly head grin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fuyoma:

look how your head looks like grin, You must shut your sm*lling mouth! a$$ hole grin

Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

Farm boy, we are a useless animals, we are exactly like our home town, see where we come from, nothing good about us. ugly heads grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

look how our head looks like grin, You must shut our sm*lling mouth! My a$$ hole grin

Mumu
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by MPSA(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fuyoma:

Mumu

I will k*ck your sm*lling mouth grin, You must go and wash yourself, before you talk sh*t here grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Not Attack Shoprite Mtn And Dstv by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
MPSA:

U will k*ck my sm*lling mouth grin, i must go and wash myself, before i talk sh*t here grin

Frustrated SA slave...u and stupidity is like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East / senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election / Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.