Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son (3023 Views)

See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by mayweather40(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is this appropriate? what do you guys think

Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by ademasta(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
CivilianJTF oya comman arrest her grin
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by CivilianJTF(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
ademasta:
CivilianJTF oya comman arrest her grin
Yes ayam here....

Woman, you are hereby arrested by the CivilianJTF... Drop your child and follow me to the other room tongue
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by ademasta(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Yes ayam here....

Woman, you are hereby arrested by the CivilianJTF... Drop your child and follow me to the other room tongue
Is the other room the cell where you keep your suspects?
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by CivilianJTF(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
ademasta:

Is the other room the cell where you keep your suspects?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by EarlOfWarwick(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fine girl .. Chai.
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Shebi its her son

Nice photo .. only dirty minds would find it offensive grin
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by Azeequeen(f): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't think it is

Taking the picture was wrong,bringing it to the media is the worst

To me,I believe the young boy's mind would already be drifting to things he is not supposed to know

1 Like

Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by Laveda(f): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
I want to do a _nude photoshoot, probably on my birthday..

I love it tho, but not putting it on the internet.
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

PM me. For you i will be a photographer
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by Laveda(f): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

PM me. For you i will be a photographer

grin
Re: An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son by souloho19(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

It wld still leak later on

(1) (Reply)

Vid Miss Anambra 2016 Having Sex With Cucumber With Lesbian Partna Adaobi Nzekwe / Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... / Boyfrnd Of Married Daughter Of President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.