Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

School Management Software! Anybody? - Software/Programmer Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / School Management Software! Anybody? (23025 Views)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / Complete School Management Software With Payroll @ 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by akincutco: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2012
PSMA gives schools or educational outfit owners the opportunity to manage student information, students admission, fee payment and tracking, parent access, teacher information, students attendance, gradebook configuration and lots more
Speak with one of our consultants now: 07045703481,08161927057 or send us an email: sales@powered4education.org

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by ekumahost: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2012
the best system is at www.ekumahost.com
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by uken73(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2013
Check out Prisec School Manager. https://www.nairaland.com/953571/nursery-primary-secondary-school-management. It's currenlty adopted by 7 schools around the country.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by 0yewale(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
you guys can check: http://schoolsbox.com/
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by Kingsonly: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
View my school portal if interested. Call me abbata.swap12.com call me if u need to login 08153259099
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2013
___
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by bilsmore: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello
For anyone looking for a good School Management Solution.
A School Management Solution should answer the following questions for it to be worth considering.

• What would the user want the system to do?
• How would the system fit in with the user's[School proprietor, Admin, Teacher, Parent and Student] normal workflow or daily activities?
• How technically savvy is the user and what similar systems does the user already use?
• What interface look & feel styles appeal to the user?

Comparatively it should have the following advantages:
• Should be user friendly - Else your students and teachers will have a hard time mastering it.
• Should be attractive when viewed - Your target customers i.e the parents must fall in love with it at first sight.
• Low learning curve: Even without training, anybody, I mean everybody including those who cannot handle a mouse should be able to find their way through it.

In as much as you want a School Information System, you don't want to spend huge amounts of money on a software and end up not using it.

Let me guess, you are eager for the answer. Its simple. I was so sure of this; I can vouch myself for it. Simply try the demo [url]felori.net/demo[/url] even before visiting the site.
Then head back to the site here: www.felori.net

And did I learnt freelance marketers are needed also. Well its a chance to sell a good product and make good money out of it too. To me; its just good business.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by uken73(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Check out Prisec School Manager. https://www.nairaland.com/953571/nursery-primary-secondary-school-management. It's currenlty adopted by 10 schools around the country.

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by albertj: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi,

We are providing solution starting Free Edition for POS software, includes billing, accounting, inventory, reporting and more. Already customers using our solution in your area. http://www.gofrugal.com/retail-solution.html
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by umohmoses: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=16pt]BIIS SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE[/size]

[size=13pt]Awesome Feature[/size]
Online Exams
Online exams can be scheduled for student with programmed timing. Students can take the exams from any location in the world. The system automatically shut down once the time is up. The system automatically marks the online exams in seconds and issue result as set by the examiner.
Parent automated SMS alert
There Parents are automatically alerted via SMS if their ward is absent from school ( this is automatically done after the attendance sheet is scored, Parent also receive automated alert of the exams and test result per course of his or her ward.
Advanced parent user with multiple child
Parent can monitor school activities of his multiple or single child from his own profile. Taking care of child is easy now for parent.
Internal message with attachement
Each and everyone can send and receive message internally
Marks Management
Giving exams or test marks to student is now very easy for teachers with our system.
Paypal payment integration with easy configuration
Parent and student can pay school fees via paypal online very easy
Promotion of Students
With a click students can be promoted to the next class, using the BIIS School management software, teacher or admin can promote student without any hassle
SMS Integrated
Three sms gateway is integrated, with one free custom API gateway for any sms gateway integration of your choice- with advanced templating system.
Transport Management System
Advanced transport management system with all possible features like member, route.
Three types of attendance system
Student, teacher and exam attendance are available with very will organized reporting system.
Smart User Management
Every user have his own authorities and privileges. So they can perform individual without conflict each other.
Library Management System
The Advance library management system allows possible library features like member, issue, add book and fine.
Hostel Managment System
Complete hostel management system
Class can be defined by sections
Multiple sections in a single class is possible.
[size=13pt]http://234mb.com/school[/size]
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by kem82: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pacific School Software

Sample parent / student login for pacific school software

http://www.henryschool.com/

user - 12345
pass - 12345

Click on results to view grades

Features
Student Database
Teachers Database
Grades
Marksheet Generator
Transcript
ID card
Subjects
Student, Teacher & Principal Login
Promotion etc

Price from NGN 1,000

Call 08030993200 or email info@hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by sanjaydarji: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Yes, have found a list of best school management software with software reviews, features, comparison, pricing and many more. One will get free expert help and the free demo for selecting the right software for their school.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by KateFowler7: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thank you for this information. I just started to use school management software by https://www.netcontrol2.com and it's really comfortable to use it when you are a teacher. There are so many wonderful ideas that are helping students and teachers.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by websiteboy: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
DiJuice:
Hi, People, I am in need of a school management system.

If i can buy a proudly Nigerian version I will be glad. If not i will like to work with developers to build one. Cheers.

contact the websiteboy via whatsapp or phone call on 08166469840
he offers great jobs at low and flexible price thanks
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by websiteboy: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
DiJuice:
Hi, People, I am in need of a school management system.

If i can buy a proudly Nigerian version I will be glad. If not i will like to work with developers to build one. Cheers.

contact the websiteboy via whatsapp or phone call on 08166469840
he offers great jobs at low and flexible price thanks
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by mariopepper(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Can you describe your need a little more precisely? Do you need software to control your employees, or control the learning process in general? If it is for working with staff, teachers, I can advise the SoftActivity, really the leader among the software of their own kind. I think you should take care of such questions in advance, preferably before the start of the school year.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by ClassicFocusP: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
All very well said.
I'll say that Nigerians are trying very much to build tech solutions, despite all the factors constituting so much drawbacks. I believe we'll get there on day.
Meanwhile, I would say that the best school management software in Nigeria now is from SchoolsFocus EdTech Solutions.
The Digitization Solution offered by www.schoolsfocus.net to Schools is sincerely one of its kind.
It is an extremely comprehensive, one-stop solution for School Management and School Processes Digitization.

It provides not only a complete School Mgt. Portal, but also a classy, responsive, fully functional and easily customize-able School Website alongside (with an easy-to-use content management module to enable you manage everything about the school website, its look and feel, website template, color scheme, navigation menu, pages and contents, etc. etc.).
As such you need not worry about building and maintaining a separate school website since it has already been taken care of alongside the school management portal.
Just deploy everything at once and your school is good to go.

The portal also integrates well with already existing school websites (for schools that already have websites but wants to use the Sch. Mgt. Portal only).

The on-boarding process is so S-E-A-M-L-E-S-S!
You need not wait for staff from the other end.
You simply deploy your school website and management portal by yourself in a matter of a few clicks.
The Support Team is great and responsive as well.

The List of Tools and Features are just so well thought-out, planned and built to suit exactly what schools need.
Amongst other features are:
>>School Website
>>Students, Parents and Employees Information Systems and Portals
>>Online Admission Exercise Management
>>Fees and Bursary Management
>>Online Fees Payment (even directly by parents)
>>Fee Debtors Tracking
>>Simple Financial Bookkeeping and Reports
>>Grade Book and Results Processing System (so so flexible to use)
>>Results Review and Publishing
>>Result Checking by students and even directly by parents (with scratch cards option)
>>Result Check Scratch Card PINS Generation (generated free of charge and a great source of revenue for the school when they sell to students)
>>Computer Based Testing/Examination (CBT) module for conducting tests and examinations
>>CBT Scores direct export to Result Processing Module
>>CBT Practice for students
>>HR/Payroll Management
>>Hostel Management
>>Library Management
>>School Transports Management
>>Attendance Managements
>>Assignments/Home Work, Lesson Notes Management
>>News and Announcements (with options of dissemination through SMS and Email)
AND MANY MORE... You can check them yourself at https://schoolsfocus.net/#features

Among many unique things about https://schoolsfocus.net is this very interesting one:
You may choose to have your school website and portal available via a domain (website address) your school owns without having any trace of their name in your URL when people visit your school site.
Assuming your school owns the domain www.xyzschool.com, (you may not need to border about a hosting service) your school website and portal can be made available on that your school domain, so that people who visit www.xyzschool.com land directly on your school website without being redirected to another URL.

Enough of me talking....
You can check it out yourself at https://schoolsfocus.net and even deploy the FREE (or paid) version for your school (or the school you're yet to own)

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by ofemco: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Are you a school owner? If yes, you can improve your school and also make extra money by having your students check their terminal examinations like first term, second term, third term, entrance exam, common entrance exam, etc online and you sell scratch cards for them to check the result. If no, you can introduce this solution to schools around you and make 30% commission on the sales of this solution.
Thanks Attached is the information needed

Check a sample by visiting www.resultdirect.org

Session: 2018/2019
Term: First term
Reg. No. : NCS1234561
Pin: any of the below pins

--
*Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (C.H.Edu Dip A&P)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Ofemco International Services Ltd, Ikotun, Lagos-State.
Telephone: +2348065674312, 08021181967
Email: ofemco@gmail.com
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by iamsambo: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
You're forgetting the leading school management software in Nigeria right now - SAFSMS. SAFSMS is being used by over 500+ schools to manage several processes like:

1. reporting,
2. assessments,
3. communication with parents
4. timetables
5. school fees billing
6. and lots more]

It helps school admin cut costs on many areas and also aids parents involvement with a simple parent platform with login access

It also comes with a mobile app for teachers to input scores and do a lot more on their phone.

You can login and try a demo on the website: www.safsms.com/demo-form

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by elena998: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
There’s no denying that school management software is instrumental in school success. With so many options floating, choosing the right one can be hard. Well, Entab is popular for providing the best school ERP software and mobile apps in India. It comes with 20+ modules, personalized communication portals and lightning-fast mobile apps. Over 20 years, it has helped over 1,500 schools improve their efficiency, productivity, and reputation. It bridges the communication gap by keeping all the stakeholders-teachers, parents, principals, and administrators-on the same page.

For more info visit: https://www.entab.in/school-management-software.html

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by elena998: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Best School Software ERP Version for connecting parents, teachers, students and principals. For more info visit: https://www.entab.in/school-management-software.html

1 Like

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by elena998: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Best School ERP Software.....Undoubtedly, ERP software for school is essential to manage all those mundane administrative tasks that eat up a major chunk of a teacher’s time. For 20 years, Entab has been India’s most preferred ERP for school. This school ERP software is loaded with advanced modules and features that ensure quality, transparency, and reliability. From attendance to report card generation, it takes care of all school tasks, improving efficiency, productivity, and reputation. Used by more than 1,500 schools across India, this ERP software for school is enabled with artificial intelligence and machine learning and is secured by Microsoft Technologies.

https://www.entab.in/school-erp-software.html

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by devvy: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gradepoint

http://frontpage-ng.com/gradepoint

Very affordable solution.
Generate your own access PINs, inbuilt.
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by hsingh91: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2020
ERP software for school management used to manage the necessary task of schools like fee management, accounts management, result card preparation and other modules like Van tracking and Mobile application for parents as well as teachers.
https://www.webschoolmanager.com
Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by elena998: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2020
School Learning management Software for schools: https://www.entab.in/interactive-learning.html

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by EuniceMartins(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
BlueBic.com, which is unquestionably the best school management software in Nigeria and Africa, is designed to help nursery, primary and secondary schools better manage their data and keep track of both teachers and students day-to-day progress.

It saves educators valuable time, reducing stressful paperwork and making it possible to spend more time with students.

It's so easy to use, data and mobile-friendly that in less than 3 years of operation we have a client base of over 400 schools across West Africa. We have also built partnerships with A-list companies like INJINI, Michael, Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF), and Amazon web services (AWS), amongst others. Strategic partnership with firms like AWS has made it possible to provide African schools almost free access to AWS cloud servers, adjudged the most secure and advanced cloud hosting facility in the world.

Some of the features contained on Bluebic school portal are listed below.

Comprehensive Admin Dashboard,
Automatic Result Processor ,
Income, Expense and Wallet Management
Online Assignments and Results
Attendance Management,
School Record Management,
Fee Management,
Online School Payments,
Performance & Behavior Trend Tracking ,
Bulk SMS and Emailing System , etc

With so many school management software providers, we know it can be difficult choosing the right one for your school. To help you get ahead of the competition, Get started for free with us today. Our customer success team will help you get setup in no time.

Email: support@bluebic.com
Call/ Text /Whatsapp: +234(0)9078347848

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by ekumahost: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2020
the best one is here. open source UBEB specs and all features.. including anything feature you can think about, even CCTV online. every school feature, I mean it..
https://github.com/ekumahost/my-complete-high-school-portal

Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by elena998: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Entab - School Management Software: https://www.entab.in/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dumps For Iz0-047 Oracle Sql Expert Exam / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.