Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos (4359 Views)

Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Omotola, John Mahama At Lagos Tourism Summit / 7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by jonhemma11: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
The Esama of Benin Chief(Sir) Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion hosted former President of Ghana John Dramani Mahama at his South African home.The reception was awesome.Do you notice the setting of the house?

May thunder fire poverty irreversibly!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/esama-of-benin-chief-osawaru-igbinedion_24.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by jonhemma11: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by jonhemma11: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by okosodo: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Igbins has been a billonaire since time imo river

2 Likes

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
The grammatical juggernaut of our time grin grin

His grammar can give a new born brain tumor grin
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
all the money his son stole from Edo state took it to build mansion in South Africa.
continue, karma will come one day.

8 Likes

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by Etzakoos(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can Dis Reduce Recession undecided

1 Like

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by EKITI001: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Can Dis Reduce Recession undecided

or give me bank alert?
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by agohmamuda(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
ritababe:
all the money his son stole from Edo state took it to build mansion in South Africa.

Esama has always been rich from day one. The made his son who he is/was today. 30% of real estate in Benin belongs to Him.
By the way; your phone number weh i say make u mail me since October 2016, u still dey do shakara abi?? very soon Benin no go contain both of us. Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
agohmamuda:

Esama has always been rich from day one. The made his son who he is/was today. 30% of real estate in Benin belongs to Him.
By the way; your phone number weh i say make u mail me since October 2016, u still dey do shakara abi?? very soon Benin no go contain both of us. Lol grin

they are all thief joor, they will vomit all the money some day.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by obailala(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Right from time this man's swag has always been on a different level.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by agohmamuda(m): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

they are all thief joor, they will vomit all the money some day.

Well said. Let Nature be the judge if that. Wat happened to the phone number part?? *raised eye brow
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2017
agohmamuda:

Well said. Let Nature be the judge if that. Wat happened to the phone number part?? *raised eye brow

anything for me?
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Epa himself.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:
i think i agree with u, RITA HOW FAR NA, LONG TIME, U JUST ABADON ME FOR ONDO U DEY BENIN DEY ENJOY URSELF, I DEY ALWAYS SHOW BENIN SHA, ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS DERE.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by agohmamuda(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

anything for me?

Haba babe, everything for you.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by mightyhazell: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Billionaire esama!

1 Like

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
i think i agree with u, RITA HOW FAR NA, LONG TIME, U JUST ABADON ME FOR ONDO U DEY BENIN DEY ENJOY URSELF, I DEY ALWAYS SHOW BENIN SHA, ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS DERE.

lol, when are u coming back.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by initiate: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
But wait they say this man na illiterate. Wetin he dey do with all these books?
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

lol, when are u coming back.
that should be easter period
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
that should be easter period
buy iPhone 7 for me oh
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by autotrader014(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:
Shvt up kid, even before ur dad gave birth to u, that man was already a billionaire.
Just because u have free data and cheap phone u come here to spew trash. Am sure u were not born when "OKADA AIR" was introduced to Nigeria, the first private airline company in Nigeria.

Read and learn, will do u alot of good..

1 Like

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by autotrader014(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:

U agree with her! Why won't you agree with her? EWU
I cry for u, because ur situation is critical

Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by petrov10: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2017
initiate:
nah he's a lawyer
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:

buy iPhone 7 for me oh
no problem, i will do, is it not just 500K, but the ones they have here has no fridge, no AC, no TV, etc, i would prefer d ones with those facilities, so wen i see such i ll get it for u my dear.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2017
I see why the south Africans want foreigners out of their country. Can you imagine a king having this kind of property in another country.
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by ritababe(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
no problem, i will do, is it not just 500K, but the ones they have here has no fridge, no AC, no TV, etc, i would prefer d ones with those facilities, so wen i see such i ll get it for u my dear.

lol okay
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by MONITZ: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
initiate:

I thot I was the only one that noticed this, maybe na for effizi things sha, but one simple truth abt the rich is that they ve a very rich library irrespective of their educational background, meanwhile most poor peeps ve a poor library."A reader is a leader "sums it all up....
Re: Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos by beautiesplace: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION The sole purpose of this page is to mobilize Nigerian youths from all works of life to form one formidable political party that will take away powers from the old-styled and corrupt Leaders, who has ruled our beloved country since independence. This is a wake up call from NYLR to Nigerian youths irrespective of your tribe, religion, education back ground, job, location etc, let us rise in one voice, one goal and take our rightful place. These old Leaders are closer enough to their graves that is why they don't care what tomorrow holds for our beloveth Nigeria. Drop your contacts in our inbox today and let the REVOLUTION begin! https://mobile.facebook.
com/NigerianYouthsRevolution

(1) (Reply)

South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu / Niger Deltans: This Is Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.