Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. (4354 Views)

FG Releases 57 Achievements Of President Buhari Administration So Far / How Would You Rate The Performance Of This Administration So Far {POLL} / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
dudebuck:
Of course. Tell me one thing that Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Avalone, Mark Dice or Gari Franchi said that is a lie.

Haha hahaha hahaha, oh boy! Thanks for confirming what I thought about you. Haha haha

Please just a word of advice, don't ever being up this guys names when talking about journalism so that people don't laugh at you.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Ok! He is going to be there for 4 years (maybe) so get used to him! Trump has never had tact but he has always succeeded in everything he puts his mind into! Sometimes good gifts come in ugly wrapping paper!

Trump has always succeeded?!?! What? You mean you are talking about his numerous bankruptcies right?
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
ganisucks:

So you only believe CNN and NYT. Try watching BBC and CGTN, they are critical of him. But also report his achievements.
PS: Zerohedge criticises him a lot. They are more concerned with destroying the FED than showing love for Trump

Please just a word of advice to you, do not (I repeat again) do not ever mention ZeroHedge as a credible news source ever. Don't embarrass yourself.

No journalist worth his salt would ever want to be associated with a fringe Looney website like that. In fact if I told you to write an essay and you quoted from zerohedge you would lose points. That's one of the first things you are thought in English composition classes; find credible sources. Not everything you read online is credible.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by ndcide(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
A thread from someone who's not an American but is so pained that Donald Trump won against all odds.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
davidif:

Trump has always succeeded?!?! What? You mean you are talking about his numerous bankruptcies right?

The true measure of a man is his ability to bounce back from failure and setbacks and still SUCCEED! Trump is a BILLIONAIRE and a PRESIDENT! What about YOU?
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

The true measure of a man is his ability to bounce back from failure and setbacks and still SUCCEED! Trump is a BILLIONAIRE and a PRESIDENT! What about YOU?

And how exactly do you know he is a billionaire when he hasn't released his tax returns to show his finances? Or did he personally show you?
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by motherfucker: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
rose54321:
He will make America great again.

Personally I would vote for a Donald Trump in Nigeria.
Let's do away with political correctness and say things as they are.

No.1 would be enacting a law that limits the number of children per family, yes Northerners,your days of having children like chickens will stop.

A policy similar to China, where any more than 2, you pay a regular tax.
The North still live in stone age.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Trump is a man of his words

He does what he says

In Igbo language we name people like him

Ekwueme. cool

A man of his word? You mean the same man that said that he was going to release his tax returns for full disclosure after the campaign and yet has failed to do so? Or the same guy who said he was going to "drain the swamp" but has made it worse? Oh and let's not forget his multiple lies or alternative facts as Kellyanne Conway calls them. And this is the guy you claim to be a man of his word? Gotcha!
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Haha hahaha hahaha, oh boy! Thanks for confirming what I thought about you. Haha haha

Please just a word of advice, don't ever being up this guys names when talking about journalism so that people don't laugh at you.
I did not reply this moronic post because the anti spam bot banned me till now, I still don't know what is bad about my recent posts till now, maybe because they also gulp down the falsehood from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. Sorry, But how about Brexit and US DT election victory which even the Big British Crap and the Counterfeit News Network said categorically said will never happen? Those are true abi? EVERYTHING DT said is exactly what he is doing, how can I fulfill my promises to you which YOU yourself leaped up with joy when I made them, then you hate me for fulfilling the very same promises? It is beyond every imaginable logic. These people were the very same people who voted him in, so how can they hate him for fulfilling the very same promises he made to them.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

You do know that a significant amount of voting Americans are not on social media right?
Just as a significant amount of Nigerians are not on social media, and back in 2015 Buhari had a lot of support on Nairaland, we dismissed it as social media rant that does not have any thing to do with the country in general. After the elections, I realised how WRONG I was.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
dudebuck:
I did not reply this moronic post because the anti spam bot banned me till now, I still don't know what is bad about my recent posts till now, maybe because they also gulp down the falsehood from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. Sorry, But how about Brexit and US DT election victory which even the Big British Crap and the Counterfeit News Network said categorically said will never happen? Those are true abi? EVERYTHING DT said is exactly what he is doing, how can I fulfill my promises to you which YOU yourself leaped up with joy when I made them, then you hate me for fulfilling the very same promises? It is beyond every imaginable logic. These people were the very same people who voted him in, so how can they hate him for fulfilling the very same promises he made to them.

Dude! Over here this guys are not even considered real journalists. They are conspiracy theorists. They are not even regarded as credible news sources but I guess you guys in naija know better.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Dude! Over here this guys are not even considered real journalists. They are conspiracy theorists. They are not even regarded as credible news sources but I guess you guys in naija know better.
You call them journalists, I call them INDEPENDENT MEDIA ANALYSTS, get that into your skull.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
dudebuck:
You call them journalists, I call them INDEPENDENT MEDIA ANALYSTS, get that into your skull.

Hahajahahahahahahahaha Kai! Wetin we no go read for nairaland. Hahajajaha chei! What next? The National Enquirer is now the Wall Street Journal??

I have to give it to you sha for sticking up for your man's grin grin
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by beautiesplace: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION The sole purpose of this page is to mobilize Nigerian youths from all works of life to form one formidable political party that will take away powers from the old-styled and corrupt Leaders, who has ruled our beloved country since independence. This is a wake up call from NYLR to Nigerian youths irrespective of your tribe, religion, education back ground, job, location etc, let us rise in one voice, one goal and take our rightful place. These old Leaders are closer enough to their graves that is why they don't care what tomorrow holds for our beloveth Nigeria. Drop your contacts in our inbox today and let the REVOLUTION begin! https://mobile.facebook.
com/NigerianYouthsRevolution

Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Hahajahahahahahahahaha Kai! Wetin we no go read for nairaland. Hahajajaha chei! What next? The National Enquirer is now the Wall Street Journal??

I have to give it to you sha for sticking up for your man's grin grin
WTF are you talking about?
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
dudebuck:
WTF are you talking about?

I am laughing at the fact that you have the guts to defend Alex Jones and co when even most Americans in the mainstream don't even regard them as credible
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

I am laughing at the fact that you have the guts to defend Alex Jones and co when even most Americans in the mainstream don't even regard them as credible
Alex is even MORE popular than ever.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by Blue3k(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
dudebuck:

Probably true but he's trash zionist conspiracy theorist. I recommend Ryan Dawson for you. Then all he talks about is vague NWO, globalist and death cults. Theirs better places to get info from unless you just love the entertainment factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
dudebuck:

Yeah, Fox news is popular than ever but does that mean that they are credible? Nope!
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by dudebuck: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2017
davidif:

Yeah, Fox news is popular than ever but does that mean that they are credible? Nope!
Just listen to yourself, The libtard media lied about almost everything, they don't put out the news exactly how it happened, they are after the interest of top government officials and rich people to protect their image, they keep on broadcasting pure lies and half truths about who they hate, why? It is because, one who pays the piper dictates the tune, Bbc, Nothing But Crap, Counterfeit News Network, The Washington ComPost, and all these media are anything but credible and that is why people are moving away from them. Trump lost EVERy poll conducted by the liberal media, but still he won, now who voted for him? Extraterrestials? The exact same thing with Brexit. Once bitten twice shy, but I have been bitten more times than I can remember, Where then is thier credibility
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2017
dudebuck:
Just listen to yourself, The libtard media lied about almost everything, they don't put out the news exactly how it happened, they are after the interest of top government officials and rich people to protect their image, they keep on broadcasting pure lies and half truths about who they hate, why? It is because, one who pays the piper dictates the tune, Bbc, Nothing But Crap, Counterfeit News Network, The Washington ComPost, and all these media are anything but credible and that is why people are moving away from them. Trump lost EVERy poll conducted by the liberal media, but still he won, now who voted for him? Extraterrestials? The exact same thing with Brexit. Once bitten twice shy, but I have been bitten more times than I can remember, Where then is thier credibility

Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by schwarzkopf(m): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2017
It's sickening and irritating to see black people support an obvious racist and an idiot that have turn to a ticking time bomb. Sessions just said they gonna withdraw from defending minorities civil rights against law enforcement plus backing Texas voters suppression suit. Yet the ignorant brainless human waste in the third world are singing the praise of a loser that hate everyone that looks like them.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by schwarzkopf(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2017
dudebuck:

Yeah they lied about everything like the leaks are truth but the news is fake. Please you can now order set of working brains online. It's obvious your grey matter is currently faulty.
Re: What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. by davidif: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
schwarzkopf:
It's sickening and irritating to see black people support an obvious racist and an idiot that have turn to a ticking time bomb. Sessions just said they gonna withdraw from defending minorities civil rights against law enforcement plus backing Texas voters suppression suit. Yet the ignorant brainless human waste in the third world are singing the praise of a loser that hate everyone that looks like them.

Bros i tire for them o. I think they are mostly just ignorant. They don't know the dread some of us feel over here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs / SPOTTED: Two Subjects Missing From Buhari's 'new' Certificate - Sahara Reporters / More Herdsmen Killed By ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.