Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline (33179 Views)

2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Why?
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Pavore9: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2017
“Let me tell you that the acting President became a law teacher at 23, a Professor at 33. Not many people become professors so quick, that’s a sign of hard work."..... Deep respect.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by berrystunn(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Sack one person... To test your position

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by warrah(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
You and your blothers should stop trying too hard to corrupt the mind of our hardworking Acting President. He is to us party supporters what PMB is to us. The South West, Middle Belt and the North support him just as much as they do PMB.

Yall bringing your divisive tactics making it appear as though there are different group of supporters form PMB na PYO in order to create animosity amongst the party supporters is dead on arrival.

Keep your trash to your five villages- for it works seamlessly there.

You need a change of heart, you re too "igbophoboic"

Everything shldnt be reduced to ethnic bigotry....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by autotrader014(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
Lie from the pit of hell

He's capable of the task

That's why we gave them pmb & pyo the mandate
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Debby90(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
He started teaching at 23 and became a Prof. at 33. He is really hardworking. I respect that fact. More grace up
on him..
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by seguno2: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Our born-to-rule caliphate will not cede federal power easily with Buhari's cabal stealing money like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
They should not kill my brother the way they killed their own o
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Durosure(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
just to reserve space
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by berrystunn(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
AWONEYAN:
God will scatter all evil cabal holding Nigeria @ ransom

Buhari...
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by ODUBEZE: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
In order words, he needs an assistant or VP. Fair enough.
I like the prof. He is up and doing.

Going on inspections himself? Like seriously it has being long we experience such in this country

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by amazon14: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
See as sarrki they celebrate acting p ecome they pretend say e love pmb. E they even quote Bible

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by lekguit(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Can I say it's because of President buhari's sickness everything is going on worst in Nigeria, plus an solution we need if Mr president is not around let his vice continue doing the right thing by correcting what has damaged in d country and secondly put down d price of dollars and make we enjoy the nation, plus I believe if there is peace of financial, kidnapping because of money will reduce. Mr osinbajo pls take over
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by JohnsonOlanre: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
He'll surely overcome and will step on any cabal to make Nigeria great again....

Goodbye to Zoning grin

Goodbye to "Born to rule mentality"

We need capable hands to sail out battered Nigerian Ship towards the Treasure Island cool

Southeast, SouthSouth and Northcentral stand with you Sir..... cheesy

From samuel anyawu, to Atiku to Osinbade. Sycophancy na disease my brother. I'll fast and pray for the politicians to contact you and give you your share. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by ephi123(f): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2017
A person who became a law teacher at 23 vs a person who can't find ordinary O' level certificate. Of course they are miles apart intellectually.

Add Buhari's bigotry to the mix and you will see why he was a recipe for disaster. Mr Bad luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
God will strength you more. The anointing you carry to do this work will not run dry in Jesus name. The difference is now clear that one carried water while the other one Carried the Anointing. Your anointing will not run dry in Jesus name
BeeBeeOoh:
•Ag. President capable –Akande

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/osinbajo-faces-tough-times-aso-rock/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by LordOfNaira: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
The pair of Buhari and Osinbajo is the best we have ever had.

Osinbajo became a prof. at 33. You can imagine the solid hardwork in lecture preparations, lecturing and publications that went into making him a prof. at that age. Also, you cannot be politically schooled by Tinubu and not be hardworking. Aregbesola comes to mind, especially, in his first term.

Also, Buhari is a hardworking man himself. What the man does in his seventies, many of the people calling him names here cannot do it even though some of them are only in their twenties, thirties and forties.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
adioolayi:
“Let me tell you that the acting President became a law teacher at 23, a Professor at 33. Not many people become professors so quick, that’s a sign of hard work".

This is rare feat.... I totally agree Prof. Osinbajo is in the class of his own... pure Genius.

#GodBlessNigeria
You sounded like someone in the know but your information is incorrect. Professor Osinbajo was born in 1957 and became a lecturer at Unilag in 1983, that is @ 26. He became a Professor of Law and HoD, Public Law at the same University between 1997 -1999, that is at 40 or 42 years.
#Kindlygetyourfactsright

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
baba should resign, osinbajo should take over, a new VP comes on board. life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by whitedove(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
Lie from the pit of hell

He's capable of the task

That's why we gave them pmb & pyo the mandate
read Before You Comment Towel Head!
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by yedidiah(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Na true o!since osibanjo took over, we have not been hearing anything about/from Babachir David Lawal, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura. grin I just hope all the cabals and Kaduna mafias are not planning in the other room how to baggage Mr Osibade(in PMB's voice) back to Lagos undecided
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Emassive(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
He will get used to the demons over time.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Zamar: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with facing onerous challenges as the acting President of Nigeria. After all, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Emassive(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Yeah right. Garba and Femi are the closest to Buhari yet don't or have never spoken directly to him. Just show us the grave and we promise not to cry. Osinbajo is capable
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by OYAY(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2017
He was not chosen to be drinking tea or partying in aso rock,so he is equal to the task hence he was picked;our amiable VP God is your strength.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
Touch Not My Annointed & Do My Prophet No Harm

Carry on osinbajo

God will bring baba back safely

Fire from all the cylinders sir

Forget that incompetent baba because nobody is missing him
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by JohnsonOlanre: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2017
warrah:

You need a change of heart, you re too "igbophoboic"

Everything shldnt be reduced to ethnic bigotry....

I hate when people like you sound 'pacifist and peaceful' to elements like inconsequential zombie you quote. If you can't bring down serious hammers of fury on his skull like some of us do, don't bother quoting and preaching. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by talk2emma: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians pray for osibanjo not for buhari
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Osinbade is far better than buhari the mistake.

cool

And who is Osibande?
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Keep the good work going. Presidential duties and functions are not fun, it comes with series of pressures. Unease lies on the head that wears the crown.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by adioolayi(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Kessykelly:
You sounded like someone in the know but your information is incorrect. Professor Osinbajo was born in 1957 and became a lecturer at Unilag in 1983, that is @ 26. He became a Professor of Law and HoD, Public Law at the same University between 1997 -1999, that is at 40 or 42 years.
#Kindlygetyourfactsright

I quoted newtelegraph news as reported by OP.....u do well in digging further.. but my statement was based on what was posted
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Why do you blame our government of ineptitude?
Common sentence you can't write
You are booking a space
Good morning
do u blame one of ineptitude or accuse one of ineptitude ? just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.