Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline (33175 Views)

2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Kingspin(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2017
If Nigeria is restructured and power devolve to states many things will disappear and give way for proper planning and development. This idea of 180million Nigerians running to Abuja is madness and sickness system of government. Aso Rock is too busy doing nothing.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
He'll surely overcome and will step on any cabal to make Nigeria great again....

Goodbye to Zoning grin

Goodbye to "Born to rule mentality"

We need capable hands to sail out battered Nigerian Ship towards the Treasure Island cool

Southeast, SouthSouth and Northcentral stand with you Sir..... cheesy

You just want to create non existing enemies for him. Whosoever dares the north won't survive it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by AmbodOfLASU: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
adioolayi:
“Let me tell you that the acting President became a law teacher at 23, a Professor at 33. Not many people become professors so quick, that’s a sign of hard work".

This is rare feat.... I totally agree Prof. Osinbajo is in the class of his own... pure Genius.

#GodBlessNigeria

I'm still shocked... How possible is that? Considering how difficult it is to even get to the Senior Lecturer cadre?
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Anago5000: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
You and your blothers should stop trying too hard to corrupt the mind of our hardworking Acting President. He is to us party supporters what PMB is to us. The South West, Middle Belt and the North support him just as much as they do PMB.

Yall bringing your divisive tactics making it appear as though there are different group of supporters form PMB na PYO in order to create animosity amongst the party supporters is dead on arrival.

Keep your trash to your five villages- for it works seamlessly there.
. you really need to go and apologise to that ur girlfriend because you are really going nut.you reason with ur azz these days.tufiakwa gi
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by rollybest(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
What nature has destined to happen must happen

observing with David mark chairman Senate committee on observation
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by wink2015(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Ag. President capable –Akande

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/osinbajo-faces-tough-times-aso-rock/

There wouldn't be any problem for Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo, if President Buhari truly handed over presidential powers to him. Unfortunately, Buhari being a former military dictator only handed skeletal duties to him while holding on to some major functions which he consider strategic to his interest or the interest of the north which he represent. Buhari large entourage of northern-born ministers plus aides are not helping Acting President Osinbanjo as they are monitoring his daily actiivities and putting some banana peels on his ways.

President Goodluck Jonathan had this problem during the time, his boss former President Musa Yar 'adua was abroad receiving medical treatment in Saudi Arabia.

It is the same scenario that is repeating itself. History they say often repeat itself.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
He'll surely overcome and will step on any cabal to make Nigeria great again....

Goodbye to Zoning grin

We need capable hands to sail out battered Nigerian Ship towards the Treasure Island cool

People like you bring hatred among nigerians, we love our acting president we have full confidence on him mtsss you just an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Juliangoal: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Have you noticed that Naira is gradually bouncing back? Baba take some more time to relax in London.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by baddosky1: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Goodbye to Zoning grin

Which Southeast? Abeg speak for yourself!
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by CellTabRepairs: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Leadership is not for sitting ducks.
Let him face it and justify the appurtenances of office he enjoys!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by KanwuliaExtra: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
You got what you wished for.
Should have thought about all these when he decided to be used by TINUBU.
Take heart. Dear VP to a corpse!
You sef go soon become assistant-corpse ke! grin
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by tpapi: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
but d guy is not complaining na afterall he still has d time to inspect toilets
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by kolexy(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Goodbye to Zoning grin

Lol.......What of South-West?
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by ilovegoodfood: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
You and your blothers should stop trying too hard to corrupt the mind of our hardworking Acting President. He is to us party supporters what PMB is to us. The South West, Middle Belt and the North support him just as much as they do PMB.

Yall bringing your divisive tactics making it appear as though there are different group of supporters form PMB na PYO in order to create animosity amongst the party supporters is dead on arrival.

Keep your trash to your five villages- for it works seamlessly there.

tell them my brother... they forget so soon that buhari picked him as deputy...for moments such as this.
Nigeria will be great again...this much I know and PMB will complete his tenure as long as God is on the throne ...pmb and pyo mean well for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Charly68: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Osinbajo is an enigmatic man,I begin to see him as a God made man...As long as he is in the team of Mr President ,Nigeria will come to limelight .A prof at 33 years of age..God has endowed the man & he will never forsake him. .May the president recover on time & come back to work in earnest. Together you will make Nigeria great again.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by oteikwu16(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Just praying for God to give him the strength and wisdom needed to bring Nigeria out of recession.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by BigBizzy(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
all we need is a new VP....thatsAll
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Goodbye to Zoning grin

Sea Lord?
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Goodbye to Zoning grin

I never knew you were a bigot.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Max24: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
He became a professor of law at 33? Wow!
At this age many nairalanders are still sagging their trousers and chasing after small,small girls. If u doubt me go to Romance section.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Jesusloveyou: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
LAFO:
I was even thinking it was about cabals.

What do you expect for an acting president? Reading Linda Ikeji and Nairaland?

So many people are vying for his attention and so many things to be attended to.

Na reason dem dey quick old....

Compare obama's picture when he became america's president with when he left the position. STRESS told on him
and you ipods are blaming buhari for being hardworking

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by sshalom(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Vice President's work ethics is well documented. If only others can keep at pace..... We really need to be moving fast to recover lost grounds and only the speed of Usain Bolt will do for now!
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by davidif: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Ag. President capable –Akande

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/osinbajo-faces-tough-times-aso-rock/

Kai!!!!!! Nigerians don't seem to know anything about 21st century management. Leadership is about delegating DOWNWARD not UPWARD. No wonder our President is exhausted.

The skills required to be a successful Labour Prefect in secondary school where you are everywhere at the same time to make sure everyone is doing there work is not the same skill you use at the Presidency. You put the best people in the best position to succeed and evaluate them later.

If people are calling your phone all the time it shows that you either don't have an excellent team of problem solvers or that you are just a micro manager. There should be systems and guidelines in place to handle various situations. That is why they say that leadership is about surrounding yourself with the best people you can find (problem solvers) and GETTING OUT OF THERE WAY. Instead of doing this they would surround themselves with friends and yes men.

Micro management might work when you are a drill seargent on the parade ground but would not work the bigger your responsibilities are. Can you imagine the governor of my state or the mayor of my city calling the President all the time when they have issues. That would be flat out pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Fingesi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Grace
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by EdCure: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
darol4real:
God will strength you more. The anointing you carry to do this work will not run dry in Jesus name. The difference is now clear that one carried water while the other one Carried the Anointing. Your anointing will not run dry in Jesus name
Amen!
I claim the blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Hallenjay: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=54035155]Lie from the pit of hell

He's capable of the task

That's why we gave them pmb & pyo the mandate[/quote....its wrong heading... They mean no harm... Our media r the one who cause most of ds fight btw us
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by pyman11(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good of u sir.....keep the good work
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elhabeeb1:

I never knew you were a bigot.

Can't you see goodbye to Zoning
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Adelaide2: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
adioolayi:
“Let me tell you that the acting President became a law teacher at 23, a Professor at 33. Not many people become professors so quick, that’s a sign of hard work".

This is rare feat.... I totally agree Prof. Osinbajo is in the class of his own... pure Genius.

#GodBlessNigeria

The reason he became a prof that early is that he does not possess a PhD degree. When you add how many years it takes to get a doctorate in Nigeria to 33, you'll see the actual year it would have been for him, and also why others with that degree may become profs later in life. Regardless, he is a smart dude.
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:

Why do you blame our government of ineptitude?

Common sentence you can't write

You are booking a space

Good morning

lolz. . if it's a topic I'm interested in, I book a space and go back to digest it before I decide the next line of action

By the way How are you, when last did you hear from baba in London
Re: Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline by pressplay411(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Old men cannot run this country. Imagine the torrents of duties the President has to spearhead? Why won't the old man fall sick?

Even Osinbajo can't possible handle all this pressure.
Buhari should perhaps delegate some of these responsibilities when he arrives... if he arrives. I pray he does.
Kudos to Osinbajo so far. More power to the them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.