Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881284 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by masciano77: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys, please I need your help.

I just got a notification via mail that the Status of application has change. When accessed my application I saw a medical request form. I did upfront medicals but I guess they did not see that document. So my question how do I respond to the medical request ? I would appreciate your quick response.
I applied on the 29th of April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mikky4canny:
Thanks boss..congrats to u too.. Yeah its inter twined, u can have lectures at Regina or usak. By Gods grace we will see. I didn't get funding..mine is course based not thesis. No funding.. Am submitting next week.online route

Best of luck and God's greater blessings with the TRV. You sure you can be approved before resumption this fall given the average processing time? Why did you wait so late to apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
glam4444:

Congrats my dear..I key into dis testimony excluding the tym
Lolz @ bolded, u are funny, abi u the fear de time?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
famous17:
Please join me in Thanking the Lord.
My application was approved today.
Thanks to everyone who supported me.
Congratulations.. wishing u all de best. #pray_4_us.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by masciano77: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Hi Sir, there are 2 things to do
Firstly, Call the hospital you had your med exam and ask them if your upfront med was forwarded to the Embassy. well I believe they would say yes
Secondly, if you have a copy of your e-med kindly scan them and send to the embassy as an email attachment. Also explain that you perform upfront medical with dates.
Trv_Nurse

Thank you

Thank you
I would do that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
wealth360:
Bro stop that question jooor...Lol. see the message and screen shot you will know the application is gonna be a refusal. but am worried because this is the second one today. whats going on
I know it might be a Refusal... I have my reason for asking that question!

Since he linked his application that means he submitted by paper route
And for it to be showing "the additional documents you submitted are being reviewed" for someone who submitted by paper then that means he provided additional documents upon request by CIC after his submission

Therefore I'm asking to know what type of document he provided! The reason for Refusal might come from there!

So @tobyharwe am not mocking you, that question is really useful help us answer it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Abacino007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good day guys. I have one question to ask.
For those of us that already linked our application online, are we going to recieve notification e-mail (on our registered e-mail address) from the CIC to notify us when there is an update on our online account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Lolz at bolded, your are very funny, abi u the fear de time?
Lol..my dear ..I wan mine to be ready dis month..Amen o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
House people goodafternoon. I don't know why I feel one how about this...please someone, anyone should tell me if this is good or bad for my application.
So my sponsor is my mom, when I was gathering documents, she transferred some money to my bank account (naira account) and stated in her sponsorship letter that the money is to cover traveling expenses to Canada & accommodation purposes while in Canada. I submitted my SOA(savings account) to show this. Somehow I feel like she should have just left all the money in her account & we would have just submitted her SOA only since I'm not sponsoring myself. Dear gurus, what do u guys think, was that a good step?
@Austinpee4, @Maziude, @other gurus...
@canadian nurse, I am personally waiting for your testimony.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
CanadianNurse:

And for it to be showing "the additional documents you submitted are being reviewed" for someone who submitted by paper then that means he provided additional documents upon request by CIC after his submission

Therefore I'm asking to know what type of document he provided! The reason for Refusal might come from there!

So @tobyharwe am not mocking you, that question is really useful help us answer it
That line doesn't mean one submitted additional documents. It's same for all application once you submit. Only indicate the supporting documents written as additional documents are being reviewed.

Btw, once the eligibility status reads "we regret....... ", it's definitely a refused application. I think applicants should now look out for the eligibility status than the final decision status because, it seems not to be changing since the restructuring of their account dashboard.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Mikky4canny(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was trying to gather all docs and make sure I get it right. I have three windows to resume so am still on track..all the best in ur app.
jnyuwa02:

Best of luck and God's greater blessings with the TRV. You sure you can be approved before resumption this fall given the average processing time? Why did you wait so late to apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
CanadianNurse:

Bro, did you ever find out if CIC confirms balance from the bank or just statement authenticity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tobyharwe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
I did nt submit any additional doc as non was asked for. I'v never gotten any message from CIC b4.

CanadianNurse:
which additional document did you provide that's being reviewed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
@AustinPee4, still awaiting your response to my pm. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
MudiagaOdogun:
@AustinPee4, still awaiting your response to my pm. Thank you.
I'm an advocate of sharing whatsoever it is here so that others can benefit too and wider opinion will be given.

So if it's something regarding applications, i'll suggest you mention it here, i'll respond same as others with better opinion and information. I think it's fair enough this way.

Unless it's something that will derail the thread, then pm will be advisable otherwise i will still suggest you spill any issue here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tysaxmalomo: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
CanadianNurse:

I understand how you might come to the conclusion but while I was applying online , the point of upload for your letter of explanation was headed as additional documents, and it is this point you also upload any other thing you want to upload that has no provision in the other upload points, so the additional documents may just be the Sop and other documents that fall under the additional documents category in the eyes of the embassy not necessarily request for new information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
smiley I understand better now thanks
tysaxmalomo:

I understand how you might come to the conclusion but while I was applying online , the point of upload for your letter of explanation was headed as additional documents, and it is this point you also upload any other thing you want to upload that has no provision in the other upload points, so the additional documents may just be the Sop and other documents that fall under the additional documents category in the eyes of the embassy not necessarily request for new information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
tobyharwe:
I did nt submit any additional doc as non was asked for. I'v never gotten any message from CIC b4.

wow NA wa for CIC oo...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yasmine04:
House people goodafternoon. I don't know why I feel one how about this...please someone, anyone should tell me if this is good or bad for my application.
So my sponsor is my mom, when I was gathering documents, she transferred some money to my bank account (naira account) and stated in her sponsorship letter that the money is to cover traveling expenses to Canada & accommodation purposes while in Canada. I submitted my SOA(savings account) to show this. Somehow I feel like she should have just left all the money in her account & we would have just submitted her SOA only since I'm not sponsoring myself. Dear gurus, what do u guys think, was that a good step?
The money having been transferred to your account is a good step. It shows you have access to available funds. However, it might not be a good step if the source of the funds was not included. Irrespective of whose account the money is, she is a RELIABLE sponsor since she is your parent and what so ever claim she makes will be seen as genuine.

The only concern should be that the funds source was established and documents were also provided. If this was provided, then you have nothing to worry over.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
glam4444:

Lol..my dear ..I wan mine to be ready dis month..Amen o

Amen, & trust God He will help us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mikky4canny:
I was trying to gather all docs and make sure I get it right. I have three windows to resume so am still on track..all the best in ur app.

Three Windows? You know average processing time in Nigeria is 13 weeks right? And from when your application would be made to resumption it is 9 weeks? How are you track? Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yasmine04:
God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Abacino007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Yes
Thanks a lot @bluegirl080115. When you call on one, thousands shall answer you. IJN. I'm indeed grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Austinpee4:

The money having been transferred to your account is a good step. It shows you have access to available funds. However, it might not be a good step if the source of the funds was not included. Irrespective of whose account the money is, she is a RELIABLE sponsor since she is your parent and what so ever claim she makes will be seen as genuine.

The only concern should be that the funds source was established and documents were also provided. If this was provided, then you have nothing to worry over.
Thank you for your response. She transferred the money to my account from her salary account with good in/outflow. A letter from her company and a letter from her bank were included. Also, payslips and her total remuneration statement were included. I hope this suffices...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
CanadianNurse:
God bless you

Bro you didn't reply me sad

Bro, did you ever find out if CIC confirms balance from the bank or just statement authenticity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yasmine04:

Thank you for your response. She transferred the money to my account from her salary account with good in/outflow. A letter from her company and a letter from her bank were included. I hope this suffices...
You don't have any issue regarding this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Austinpee4:

You don't have any issue regarding this.
Thank you. Really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Three Windows? You know average processing time in Nigeria is 13 weeks right? And from when your application would be made to resumption it is 9 weeks? How are you track? Regards.
Baba J stop discouraging people here. leave them to apply okay. the average processing time doesnt determine when your trv will be approved. listen bro. if your documents are straight and fine with them and u qualify whats stopping them to give in 2weeks? nothing is impossible bro okay. with God all thing are possible say it wherever you are with.....With God all things are possible. Go and submit your own too. stop contemplating

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nolongthang: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oya come to my rescue again ooo.. first I appreciate all the help so far. I secured an admission at the college of north Atlantic to study digital animation starting September 2017. The school fees for first semester is 3300cad. Now my questions are thus
1. Since I have the 3300cad in my own account to pay, can I include myself as co sponsor for the study permit application?.

2. I don't have anyone in my family to appear as sponsor but I have people from outide. If I get their Statement of account and other document will it work to use them as sponsor and what kind of relationship can I fill in. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Bro you didn't reply me sad

Oh sorry I didn't see it

According to someone that works in bank, he said customer protection act by CBN can't let them give out such info except in special cases that pose a security/economical threat to the nation

That being said they can only confirm the amount from the start date of the statement to the end date and to validate it's originality

"these are the words of Mr Kunle, works for sterling bank "

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.