Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (888321 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by IFY200: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
PendD:
Patience has been my name since April 28th, I am still waiting

Mine since April 11 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Akinsu: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls what abt we that applied on June 19th
bluegirl080115:
For those that submitted applications for study permit beyond June 17th , please know on time that you might defer your admission

For those refused, kindly repackage

For those waiting, kindly exercise more patience

For those granted, kindly book your flight

It's ending in Praises

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tipsytope(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
PendD:

Pls i just got refused for travel history &purpose of visit. School resumes in September 6 and my dept has told me i cannot defer. Can i reapply and if yes what documents can i include in my new application to address the reasins for refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdon01:

See the form here @osemigho b4 I remove am

I guessed right. That is where you blew it. Although you had full scholarship, you mentioned your school and your bro as your sponsor. Too bad you bro balance was too low to afford fees and upkeep. Next time, write "Full Scholarship" only in that place and put your room and board at a 8,000 while others can be 4,000. All in all ensure what you write in room and board plus others is 10,000 and above. You can then get a letter of support from your brother and his account balance read 700k -1m. Analyze my list of documents submitted. You have a profile similar to mine.

My sincere appreciation to Nony1, Yemdogg, and TheSoj, I almost made the same mistake.

Please, before you submit, the opinions of knowledgeable persons on your app. Personally, I frustrated TheSoj with questions so much that he started saying " we talked about this before na, I'm sure you know this na,etc". Also, don't just like post on this thread, use you like and share button to track informations that you believe will be useful for your application

Also, let us review successful people's list of documents submitted and construct ours from it. It is usually on page one of every part, thanks to those in-charge. I used it for mine, and thank God my case was successful. In most cases, the road to success is well defined but most people don't see it.

Just my opinions. No man is an island of knowledge. Wish us all the best.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
tipsytope:

Pls i just got refused for travel history &purpose of visit. School resumes in September 6 and my dept has told me i cannot defer. Can i reapply and if yes what documents can i include in my new application to address the reasins for refusal.

You can Reapply online with upfront medicals. But first, you need to ensure you are doing the right thing this time around. Share your list of documents submitted.

Also, ask your school the resumption deadline and if it can be extended for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Silti: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdon01:

Actually, concerning the financial availability I wrote there($19k) a friend in University of Alberta ask me to fill it like that. He said that was how he filled his own and his visa was approved.

All observations duly noted, thanks guys

Hello,

I'm have been a silent observer but couldn't comment for a long time due to login issues. Finally had to create a new profile. I applied on may 26th and got my approval on July 7th. I had a first class like u and had a scholarship that practically covered my tuition. I filled 8000cad for board and room and 3000 cad for others. So I don't really know if stating 19k was the problem for you. I don't know how much your yearly tuition is though. I'm not a guru though, just trying to help.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdon01:

Actually, concerning the financial availability I wrote there($19k) a friend in University of Alberta ask me to fill it like that. He said that was how he filled his own and his visa was approved.

All observations duly noted, thanks guys
I support you order your gcms note now and stop speculating about what you did wrong or right. You gat time before august 20 you go see am and applied again God so good Usask Loa has admission expiring date CIC fit give you before sept ending. Act fast now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
bluegirl080115:
For those that "submitted applications for study permit beyond June 17th , please know on time that you might defer your admission "

Cheers

Where are you getting this information from.
Pls only say what you are sure of and not kill people's hopes. Someone can still apply now and even get a trv in weeks with a well packaged application. So pls avoid such posts that can stir panic or let people's hopes down.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Greetings to everyone. Please I want to encourage everyone who knew this thread before before submitting their applications to try and find some1 with good experience to vet all documents before submitting. @chonewillie can attest to that he came to my office and use the system to refill all his CIC forms becos of mistakes and at the end he got it. Again most delayed and approved applicant don't have their monikers registered on the trv hopeful list. Please endeavour to give us your details if you discover the thread before and after submission respectively. God help us all.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
PendD:
dapada. Who told you that. Abegy trv can be issued anytime. We have seen latest 2weeks here so stop saying what u ain't sure of. Everyone should be hopeful. Sorry wanted to quote @bluegirl comment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by PendD: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry about that. Pls when did you apply and which route?
tipsytope:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yomalicious(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
chybaz:

Where are you getting this information from.
Pls only say what you are sure of and not kill people's hopes. Someone can still apply now and even get a trv in weeks with a well packaged application. So pls avoid such posts that can stir panic or let people's hopes down.

@bluegirls/ my able V/O quote might not be wrong because just applying common sense and average processing times. Anything after June 17th approvals would probably be last week in August or first week in Sept all things been equal. This doesn't stop all those miraculous 20 days approval oh.

Let's just be hopeful. I fall after June 17th and I have decided not to check till mid Aug. I cannot come and die abeg.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Silti: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
wealth360:
Greetings to everyone. Please I want to encourage everyone who knew this thread before before submitting their applications to try and find some1 with good experience to vet all documents before submitting. @chonewillie can attest to that he came to my office and use the system to refill all his CIC forms becos of mistakes and at the end he got it. Again most delayed and approved applicant don't have their monikers registered on the trv hopeful list. Please endeavour to give us your details if you discover the thread before and after submission respectively. God help us all.

Hello,

I actually got to know this thread since last year, but I was a silent observer. I finally tried to post comments and ask questions around may before my application for trv but couldn't, due to login issues. I had to apply like that when I couldn't ask my questions and fortunately with a little help from friends and great help from God my trv was approved. I don't know if I count among the monikers you spoke of in the above comment, but these are my details.

University of British Columbia- applied December 7th 2016, admission march 30th 2017, Trv applications paper route with upfront medicals- may 26th 2017, approved July 7th.

This thread really helped a lot and gave me hope through it all, especially that motto "it shall end in praise, I kept declaring it. I really wish everyone the best and I pray that God turns all tears to great jubilation and laughter.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adesire1: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
RAY12345:

Hello Adesire1, PM me, I can help u with some links where u can download free materials.

Cheers
Hello Ray12345, thank you very much but how do i pm u? Can i send u my mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Silti:

Hello,

I actually got to know this thread since last year, but I was a silent observer. I finally tried to post comments and ask questions around may before my application for trv but couldn't, due to login issues. I had to apply like that when I couldn't ask my questions and fortunately with a little help from friends and great help from God my trv was approved. I don't know if I count among the monikers you spoke of in the above comment, but these are my details.

University of British Columbia- applied December 7th 2016, admission march 30th 2017, Trv applications paper route with upfront medicals- may 26th 2017, approved July 7th.

This thread really helped a lot and gave me hope through it all, especially that motto "it shall end in praise, I kept declaring it. I really wish everyone the best and I pray that God turns all tears to great jubilation and laughter.
Big Congrats to you. So happy to hear dis. Despite that you are unable to ask questions but you read and applied it and. God did it all. It will always end in praise here both for delayed and approved. Tanks for your timeline it will encourage people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amii131(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yomalicious:

@bluegirls/ my able V/O quote might not be wrong because just applying common sense and average processing times. Anything after June 17th approvals would probably be last week in August or first week in Sept all things been equal. This doesn't stop all those miraculous 20 days approval oh.

Let's just be hopeful. I fall after June 17th and I have decided not to check till mid Aug. I cannot come and die abeg.

Cheers

Lol***Panic ke

I applied July but am believing God to get my visa in 1 month time everything is just all about Faith am believeing God for it cos its my season of EVIDENCE.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by RAY12345(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adesire1:

Hello Ray12345, thank you very much but how do i pm u? Can i send u my mail?
Check ur mail.
Rgds
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations To the Recent TRV choppers grin grin grin

To those who were recently delayed. Keep the faith and refire after careful review.

Those awaiting for IRCC or CIC's decision, It will end in Praise wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by petlaz: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Osemigho:

I guessed right. That is where you blew it. Although you had full scholarship, you mentioned your school and your bro as your sponsor. Too bad you bro balance was too low to afford fees and upkeep. Next time, write "Full Scholarship" only in that place and put your room and board at a 8,000 while others can be 4,000. All in all ensure what you write in room and board plus others is 10,000 and above. You can then get a letter of support from your brother and his account balance read 700k -1m. Analyze my list of documents submitted. You have a profile similar to mine.

My sincere appreciation to Nony1, Yemdogg, and TheSoj, I almost made the same mistake.

Please, before you submit, the opinions of knowledgeable persons on your app. Personally, I frustrated TheSoj with questions so much that he started saying " we talked about this before na, I'm sure you know this na,etc". Also, don't just like post on this thread, use you like and share button to track informations that you believe will be useful for your application

Also, let us review successful people's list of documents submitted and construct ours from it. It is usually on page one of every part, thanks to those in-charge. I used it for mine, and thank God my case was successful. In most cases, the road to success is well defined but most people don't see it.

Just my opinions. No man is an island of knowledge. Wish us all the best.
Please
I would like to know how you fill your fund available space. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Everyone

Long Post Alert

I found this thread after I submitted my application and I have been a silent reader ever since

I used an agent who advised I apply with my parents as there is a greater chance of getting a Visa if I do.

My Profile
Program Applied for - Developmental Service Worker(Diploma)
NO SOP (drafted one but due to the fact that I went with loads of Document that was forgotten and I only realized when I got home)
Sponsor letter from dad with S0A of 101Million
Paid half the fees as requested by the School, Submitted Proof of this.
Current experience - Branch Manager at my father's company
Previous Experience - Home Care worker in the UK for 4 years.
Education - BSc Software Engineering and MSc Public Health in the UK
Submitted all necessary forms for CIC.
Paper route - submitted May 3rd (on my birthday)
Property document worth over 200 million including pictures
Pictures of all family members
Birth certificate
Affidavit
Notarized all Nigeria documents only
CIC requested for representative form about after a week or two, filled and canceled the use of representative as I realized from research that my agent does not actually count as a representation.
Submitted Upfront Medicals, additional testing requested before the end of May (can't remember the date). Additional tested requested again at the beginning of June, went for it the next day and Medical updated to passed the day after the test was done.
Well, No travel history except that of study in the UK and after I came back I traveled to the UK for 2 weeks.

My Sister's Profile
Program Applied for - Practical Nursing (Diploma)
SOP
Current experience - Medical Laboratory Scientist
Submitted letter of introduction and leave letter from where she works
Education - BSc Biomedical Science in the UK
Birth certificate
Affidavit
Paper route - submitted May 3rd
CIC requested for representative form about after a week or two, filled and canceled the use of representative as I realized from research that my agent does not actually count as a representation.
Submitted Upfront Medicals, additional testing requested before the end of May (can't remember the date). Additional tested requested again at the beginning of June, went for it the next day and Medical updated to passed the day after the test was done.
Well, No travel history except that of study in the UK and after I came back I traveled to the UK for 1 month.

My Parents Profile
All CIC forms
CAC
Birth certificate of me and my sister only
Marriage Declaration
Prove of Shares
Travel History - UK, Kenya, Singapore and can't remember other countries they have visited.

I and my sister's Passport will expire next year, our programs are for two years.

Since after medical passed, no Update oh, still on the background check for over 1 Month now.

Guys help analyze my(our) profile(s), any chance of getting out TRV.

I believe it will end in Praise (Miracle Rain will fall on us)

I await your Analyses.

Regards,

Akachukwudiya.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:
Hello Everyone

Long Post Alert

I found this thread after I submitted my application and I have been a silent reader ever since

I used an agent who advised I apply with my parents as there is a greater chance of getting a Visa if I do.

My Profile
NO SOP (drafted one but due to the fact that I went with loads of Document that was forgotten and I only realized when I got home)
Birth certificate
Affidavit
Well, No travel history except that of study in the UK and after I came back I traveled to the UK for 2 weeks.

My Sister's Profile
SOP
Birth certificate
Affidavit
Well, No travel history except that of study in the UK and after I came back I traveled to the UK for 1 month.

My Parents Profile
All CIC forms
CAC
Marriage Declaration
Prove of Shares
Travel History - UK, Kenya, Singapore and can't remember other countries they have visited.

Since after medical passed, no Update oh, still on the background check for over 1 Month now.

I await your Analyses.

Regards,

Akachukwudiya.
Ve dey started reviewing ur eligibility
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:
Hello Everyone

Long Post Alert

My Profile
Birth certificate
Affidavit

My Sister's Profile
SOP
Birth certificate
Affidavit

My Parents Profile
All CIC forms
CAC
Marriage Declaration
Prove of Shares

I await your Analyses.

Regards,

Akachukwudiya.
I don't understand.... All the message request u ve been receiving z for the first stage(background check)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:
Hello Everyone

Long Post Alert

My Profile
Birth certificate
Affidavit

My Sister's Profile
SOP
Birth certificate
Affidavit

My Parents Profile
All CIC forms
CAC
Marriage Declaration
Prove of Shares

I await your Analyses.

Regards,

Akachukwudiya.

Every application has it's strength and weakness. CIC attend to all applicants considering their situation which is unique.

The financial power behind this application is material enough for approval. Just pray and remain hopeful. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ogheneese07: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
ogheneese07:
hello house,
I am so happy to be here. You guys have been really helpful. Unfortunately for me I stumbled on this thread late, after my visa refusal in may 2017. I have taken my time to read through it and it has indeed been very helpful. I applied for a pdg in information technology and network security at conestoga college. I have a bsc in computer science and i graduated in 2015. I currently work with the IT dept in my office. i was refused based on purpose of visit and travel history. After going through nairaland i realized that my supporting docs was really weak. I got the job immediately after my service. As of the time i applied i had only worked there for 3 months. list of docs i submitted are;

leave letter from my office
payslips
acceptance letter
virgin passport
proof of payment of tuition and accomodation

my mom was my sponsor
SOA with over 3mill
employment letter
proof of property worth over 10 mill
letter of sponsorship
I.D card
tax clearance
I intend on re applying in august for the January 2018 intake. please what do guys think i can do differently ? i plan on including an SOP, employment letter from my office. I will appreciate your input and analysis on my my situation. How long after my refusal can I re-apply again?In my old passport i have a travel history to Dubai but i didn't include it becos i felt Dubai visas are not really considered. I plan on including it in my next application. I have a 3rd class in computer science, i feel including my statement of result will ruin my chances. What do u guys think ? Btw i am 25 years old and will be 26 next year. Is that a good age to apply for pdg... PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS GUYS !! KINDLY ASSIST !! GURUS in the house please help me analyse. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES.Help please!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Akwaekee(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
I got accepted into UNB for January 2018 term. I am arranging my documents for the Visa application. Please, I need the help of gurus in the house, to vet my SOP. I also need help on how to accurately go about, the financial proof part, specifically the Room and board, Available fund thing.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by lanrayx: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello house, is there any difference between an academic statement of purpose and letter of intent, if so can anyone let me know the difference

NB: the statement of purpose is for concordia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Visa approved o boy.....after 2 delays God is Good house thanks everyone

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Visa approved o boy.....after 2 delays Good is Good house thanks everyone
Wooooooooow...
Congrats bro
Mine z next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Visa approved o boy.....after 2 delays Good is Good house thanks everyone

Congrats ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
glam4444:

Ve dey started reviewing ur eligibility

No, they haven't, Still on Background Check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
CPA01:

Every application has it's strength and weakness. CIC attend to all applicants considering their situation which is unique.

The financial power behind this application is material enough for approval. Just pray and remain hopeful. All the best.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by aliACCA: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Visa approved o boy.....after 2 delays God is Good house thanks everyone

congratulations Mr. Never Give Up kiss .. We will join soon grin grin

Ayekoooo as we say in Ghana. Congrats once again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.