Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (882119 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Visa approved o boy.....after 2 delays God is Good house thanks everyone

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:

Congratulations brother. The long wait has paid off.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please ooo I can't see the message below guru's what is the message..?? Do I get a message after approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by aliACCA: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please the follwing applicant should kindly let me know if there has been any update on their application and as to whether or not they have tried following up on their case using IRCC Webform - Accra.

1. Ayos16
2. Yamen21
3. Vinci500
4. Tuzinde
5. Deckonne
6. VVVVVV
7. Ibbravura
8. Kof99
9. Proxy
10. Akanmu2013
11.Trexxbanks
12. Maxicon
13. Newman10100(lil bro)
14. Kprake9
15. bdcity2
16. Darrelah
17. Ceslause
18. Ope100
19. Folumade1
20. newman1010

Thanks smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
glam4444:

I don't understand.... All the message request u ve been receiving z for the first stage(background check)

Right, I didn't know all that was background check as well, I actually got all these messages before it started showing that they have started processing my background check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freshestc:
Good day House, am so happy for this thread... I have a lot of questions to ask.
1.As a graduate of mass communication, is there a possibility of me getting admitted into a Canadian university to study Human resources Management as a Masters program?
2. Without being employed can i still bé granted admission? Thanks
please i need your opinions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yomalicious(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freshestc:
Good day House, am so happy for this thread... I have a lot of questions to ask.
1.As a graduate of mass communication, is there a possibility of me getting admitted into a Canadian university to study Human resources Management as a Masters program?
2. Without being employed can i still bé granted admission? Thanks

Am just going to be blunt
Possible refusal reasons
1: purpose of study. Previous study not in line with your current course
2. Employment situation

I might be wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by boninho: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akwaekee:
I got accepted into UNB for January 2018 term. I am arranging my documents for the Visa application. Please, I need the help of gurus in the house, to vet my SOP. I also need help on how to accurately go about, the financial proof part, specifically the Room and board, Available fund thing.

Thanks

Bro, I'm also preparing for visa application, please I would like to pm you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Icandor: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:

Congrats bro, so happy for you. Did u get a notification mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:

No, they haven't, Still on Background Check
Letz kip praying bro...mine changed on 19th ..it didn't take up to 5 mins ..dey sent anoda email for medicals....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tommee: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Osemigho:

I guessed right. That is where you blew it. Although you had full scholarship, you mentioned your school and your bro as your sponsor. Too bad you bro balance was too low to afford fees and upkeep. Next time, write "Full Scholarship" only in that place and put your room and board at a 8,000 while others can be 4,000. All in all ensure what you write in room and board plus others is 10,000 and above. You can then get a letter of support from your brother and his account balance read 700k -1m. Analyze my list of documents submitted. You have a profile similar to mine.

My sincere appreciation to Nony1, Yemdogg, and TheSoj, I almost made the same mistake.

Please, before you submit, the opinions of knowledgeable persons on your app. Personally, I frustrated TheSoj with questions so much that he started saying " we talked about this before na, I'm sure you know this na,etc". Also, don't just like post on this thread, use you like and share button to track informations that you believe will be useful for your application

Also, let us review successful people's list of documents submitted and construct ours from it. It is usually on page one of every part, thanks to those in-charge. I used it for mine, and thank God my case was successful. In most cases, the road to success is well defined but most people don't see it.

Just my opinions. No man is an island of knowledge. Wish us all the best.

@Osemigho

Great work you are doing but a quick one, are u saying if my tuition is 35k for 2yrs i should state the whole 35k as tuition the 8k and 4k for room board and others or should i just state my first year which is 15,500 cad then roam and others 8k and 5k please clarify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Please ooo I can't see the message below guru's what is the message..?? Do I get a message after approval
Dey wil still send u an email.. Congrats once again....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Icandor:

Congrats bro, so happy for you. Did u get a notification mail?
no oo I guess u only get a notification mail then your action is needed like medicals or additional documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:

Right, I didn't know all that was background check as well, I actually got all these messages before it started showing that they have started processing my background check

Stay positive bro.
Itz well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Icandor: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
no oo I guess u only get a notification mail then your action is needed like medicals or additional documents

Wow. Am so happy for you. The waiting ain't easy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:
Aww. Congratulations
Don't worry check back tomorrow your correspondence letter(that's the message) should have dropped.
You won't get any email since you have linked your app online. Next email you'll probably get is passport pickup.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
akachukwudiya:
Hello Everyone

Long Post Alert

I found this thread after I submitted my application and I have been a silent reader ever since

I used an agent who advised I apply with my parents as there is a greater chance of getting a Visa if I do.

My Profile
Program Applied for - Developmental Service Worker(Diploma)
NO SOP (drafted one but due to the fact that I went with loads of Document that was forgotten and I only realized when I got home)
Sponsor letter from dad with S0A of 101Million
Paid half the fees as requested by the School, Submitted Proof of this.
Current experience - Branch Manager at my father's company
Previous Experience - Home Care worker in the UK for 4 years.
Education - BSc Software Engineering and MSc Public Health in the UK

My Sister's Profile
Program Applied for - Practical Nursing (Diploma)
SOP

Current experience - Medical Laboratory Scientist
Submitted letter of introduction and leave letter from where she works
Education - BSc Biomedical Science in the UK

I await your Analyses.

Regards,

Akachukwudiya.
Diploma after masters is a No No. Your purpose of visit will be questioned by the Visa Officer. Same thought about your sister's too.
But since you have submitted, just wait to see the outcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by lanrayx: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
lanrayx:
Hello house, is there any difference between an academic statement of purpose and letter of intent, if so can anyone let me know the difference

NB: the statement of purpose is for concordia

pls anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jay2prosper: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please I need ur answer to this, A friend of mine UCI is 10 digits instead of 8 and cannot enter into the UCI field on the student application form.. How can He resolve this..??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bigcil2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
bigcil2:
Hello Gurus.

Who has had any dealing with this school

http://www.canadianbusinesscollege.com/international-students

Who can help
Me out here please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by RAY12345(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
amnotapervert:

Congrats @amnotapervert .Kindly share your profile.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Asihanmi: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello House. I'm new here. Please my inquiry is urgent and important. I have just been rejected Canada study permit. Meanwhile i previously had Canadian and USA visitor's Visa. I was in Canada for vacation in January and got admission for MTEI(Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation) in April. My background is computer science and i work in a financial institution with about 5 years experience. The basis of rejection were 2: Insufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to pay tuition fees... and purpose of visit.
My morale went low when i saw these reasons because the bank account of my sponsor and mine was more than enough to cover my full tuition and living expenses.I I did paper application. Now the challenge is this, the department that i was admitted into for September 2017 does not defer admission and i am considering reapplying before July runs out. Is it worth it? I do not mind putting documents together.
what should i address and what probably went wrong in my first application?
Since i did paper application for the study permit that i was rejected should i do online application now?
or should i appeal for my student application? Gurus please help meeeeeeeeee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good evening everyone. I am really worried about what i got yesterday. It wasn't denial nor delay. is all about Misinterpretation

On the current application form, you indicate that you were refused a visa to Canada. However, you do not declare that you have ever been refused a visa, admission, or been ordered to leave any other country. According to information in our records, you were refused a visa to the US in 2009, 2010, 2011.

i clearly stated that i was refused visa even with the reasons. i didn't not pay for my SEVIS fee. I was surprised that i got the mail yesterday. @Austineep, MichV, Osemigho, Cannynurse. You people should save a brother here.
Thanks so much as i wait to hear from you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Phew! Once again we can smile after all d tension CIC sef!
Congrats @amnotepervert! Mine is next! Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
glam4444:

Letz kip praying bro...mine changed on 19th ..it didn't take up to 5 mins ..dey sent anoda email for medicals....

Prayers haven't seized from my mouth since I submitted. When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
likeababygirl:

Diploma after masters is a No No. Your purpose of visit will be questioned by the Visa Officer. Same thought about your sister's too.
But since you have submitted, just wait to see the outcome.

Yeah, Just have to wait for the outcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Emmane: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Did i fill this form wrongly....

Gurus in the house, pls say something. Since it wasnt asterisk (meaning it's not compulsory to fill the space) I felt i could leave the space blank, so I left it blank.

I am feeling concerned about the space I left blank for boarding and others. Though funds available is more than 10kcad after tuition fees deduction. But besides I had paid 8kcad out of the 28k for 1st semester fees as instructed by institution.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yomalicious(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Asihanmi:
Hello House. I'm new here. Please my inquiry is urgent and important. I have just been rejected Canada study permit. Meanwhile i previously had Canadian and USA visitor's Visa. I was in Canada for vacation in January and got admission for MTEI(Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation) in April. My background is computer science and i work in a financial institution with about 5 years experience. The basis of rejection were 2: Insufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to pay tuition fees... and purpose of visit.
My morale went low when i saw these reasons because the bank account of my sponsor and mine was more than enough to cover my full tuition and living expenses.I I did paper application. Now the challenge is this, the department that i was admitted into for September 2017 does not defer admission and i am considering reapplying before July runs out. Is it worth it? I do not mind putting documents together.
what should i address and what probably went wrong in my first application?
Since i did paper application for the study permit that i was rejected should i do online application now?
or should i appeal for my student application? Gurus please help meeeeeeeeee

Purpose of visit
What was your job description for the 5 years in the bank?

Finiancials
Do the maths your tuition plus 10k living expenses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by akachukwudiya(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Guys, Processing time is now 15 weeks, Hope that will help some of us sleep better, lol

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.