Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member (24444 Views)

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by MtuMsuper: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
A grand ruse, my naija peoples. They want the following 1. A legal standing for the occupation on saharawi lands. 2. Markets for their goods. 3. Markets for their BS 4. Markets .......,well for everything they produce.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Eleba123: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Meanwhile pastor spreads the legs of a girl in a bid to cast out demons from her
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Donlip2(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
That's my mum's country.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by fasterwell(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
They want to Islamize the region oh
Buhari planned it all when the King of Moroco visited him

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by nobsalis: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
ad

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by damoneymag(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2017
OK ooo. lets hope it turns out to be a good thing.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by DozieInc(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
PrinceAbinibi:
In another news Nigeria seeks to join EU. Why else will Buhari still be in London...
Lollz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by damoneymag(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Emassive:
I hope is has no ill intentions.
I hope so as well. i don't trust those north African countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by jd1986(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Allwility:
See Moroco, See Spain.
See Yankee, See Canada grin

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Oyediran11(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
All we need is unity and love
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Omor make dem agree sharp sharp make we ball enter Morocco through Togo jhoor

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by thesicilian: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Allwility:
See Moroco, See Spain.
you must be an Edo man.

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bigsmoke2(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
I suspect foul play. They must be up to something. Maybe Morocco is anticipating rocky times
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by homerac7: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Hope they aren't gonna be the new EU mole in ECOWAS, to be used to achieve the regional market destruction which they've so far failed to achieve through the Francophone states that can't get around Nigeria as bulwark.

Then again, they should be ready to open negotiatons with Western Sahara as precondition. Collonial occupation is out of fad.

Morrocco needs ECOWAS more than the reverse case. They have Western Sahara to contain on their western front, vulnerable Tunisia with her own local insurgency challenges on eastern front, spill over from failed Libya on far east, and a vast no-man's land crawling with growing number of armed terrorist groups and largest arms bazaar on southern boarder. With these, it's only a matter of time before the chicken come to roost. She will need more reliable allies than Ghaddaffi's Libya have. ECOWAS has 100% record in all her political interventions among her member states. No other regional group, anywhere in the world, boasts of better.

Finally, there's economical

9 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by musuliyya: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
May their intension be a good forward to the Nations.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by efilefun(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Odegwu097:
Pls don't admit them, because anything from the NORTH IS ALWAY VIOLENCE. Anyway very soon great people from the East will become independent and hunger and trauma will finish anfonjas and cow breast suckers.
And soon your useless drug baron of a tribe will be the first to start using the country to transport cocaine into Spain, brainless bigoted e goat

5 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Boybrano(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Though west African migrants will benefit from this, but trust me, this guys are coming to dominate us. When it comes to military strength, no west African country can beat them and that will be their main point of focus. Whenever there will be any need for military intervention, they will be the first to send out troops and weapons. This guys will push Nigeria to one corner. TRUST ME

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Amadaz(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
This is just like saying sokoto state wants to join ohaneze ndigbo. It doesn't follow at all.

7 Likes

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by codemaniacs: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
k
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Omor make dem agree sharp sharp make we ball enter Morocco through Togo jhoor
check your map bro

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2017
west Africa is the economic power house in Africa. ECOWAS is strongest of all the regional bodies, wise decision
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2017
shame to CAMEROON and victory for INDEPENDENCE of WESTERN SAHARA
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tripoli007(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2017
This is a good news for those people wey won go Europe ,see morocco see Spain grin grin
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by explorer250(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Boybrano:
Though west African migrants will benefit from this, but trust me, this guys are coming to dominate us. When it comes to military strength, no west African country can beat them and that will be their main point of focus. Whenever there will be any need for military intervention, they will be the first to send out troops and weapons. This guys will push Nigeria to one corner. TRUST ME

hahaha go google morocco military might they are just ants were Nigeria is. though I don't love Nigeria but I have to admit that Nigeria is a very strong force in Africa which can only be rivaled by Egypt without foreign interference

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Amadaz:
This is just like saying sokoto state wants to join ohaneze ndigbo. It doesn't follow at all.
its surprising......they have ULTERIOR MOTIVE.....WESTERN SAHARA is a region held by morrocco,that have been seeking of independence from morroco.WS have been supported by west africana and nigeria especially.with this morocan move,they will likely not free WS as a nation

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2017
thesicilian:
you must be an Edo man.
good kweshon.....even u,sicilian,must be from edo
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2017
damoneymag:

I hope so as well. i don't trust those north African countries
They dont want to free WESTERN SAHARA,that have been supported by ECOWAS.with this move,ECOWAS will no longer support independence of WS
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by MutantMetahuman: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
So I will be visiting morroco like it's my village. No visa needed. Just ECOWAS passport.
you don't need visa to travel to morocco for 90 days.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ritababe(f): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
So I will be visiting morroco like it's my village. No visa needed. Just ECOWAS passport.

how do I get ECOWAS passport?
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Timelezz: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Nigeria should be wise and study the situation. This has the potential of distorting Nigeria's hegemony in the subregion , but at same time has the potential of strengthening the region.

It should be a matter of personal interest for Nigeria strategically streamlined to her foreign policy.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by adeadeyera(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Lucy001:
lolzz grin this is strange, but wat happened to their own Arab league, north african countries hmmm shocked

Na only you talk sense, abeg.
Morocco, in the Northern bloc and geographically so, wanting to join a regional body - WEST AFRICA.

Where's the sense in that?

And almost everybody begin jubilate like say na Christmas. Oshisko!
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Lanceslot(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Allwility:
See Moroco, See Spain.
Bad man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.