Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member (24443 Views)

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by tsephanyah(f): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

I take objection to ur last comment, they are false misrepresentation and border line fraudulent misrepresentation, kindly withdraw dem before i teach u a lesson on humility. cool

withrawn,.. teach me The basics if humility
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by iamord(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chartey:

Unfortunately they may be admitted because they've lobbied both Nigeria and Ghana govts extensively.
they are just being smart people moving with the global trend.. a country that seeks to advance concentrate more on economic dominance through trade and not military might, it also shows that the ecowas region is promising but we down here have done little to harness it.. if they are allowed in, the competition is bound to get steep. although their location poses as a bit of restriction. they will be a threat to any country not aggressively pursuing globalization.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by unstableaswater: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
tsephanyah:

Sorry! is dat a withdrawal? U must withdraw that comment first. No short cuts!
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by akigbemaru: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Morocco to join Ecowas!
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by forgiveness: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
tsephanyah:
is me, how did I changed?

Hmmm! I thought you were going to come hard on that fellow for insulting your parents as usual.

And your write up, I mean the way organized your comment is different is quite different from what I read.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ritababe(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
none, except for spending money and hotel bookings, not neccerssary but incase, medical clearrance ( not neccerrssary but incase). Which city you are visiting?, why you are visiting?, who you are visiting? How long you are visit for? Beacuse your stay will be for a limited set of time. That's it! And off you go!

The nigerian Ecowas passport would normally look like this, i can help you get one when you are ready if you like tongue
So tell! What exactly are you going there to do? wink grin lipsrsealed

not planning to go now, do nurses get job easily there?
how much to make the passport?
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bantudra: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
jd1986:
Better, So I can drive from to Togo to Morroco shocked grin

this is realy good news....
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bantudra: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
efilefun:
And soon your useless drug baron of a tribe will be the first to start using the country to transport cocaine into Spain, brainless bigoted e goat

dont worry..the morocans will cut off their heads...

off the heads things... grin
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

not planning to go now, do nurses get job easily there?
how much to make the passport?
that's why i said when you are ready, yes! Nurses can get jobs easy anywere in developing or developed countries even here in the UK. Nigerian passport will cost you between $100 and $200 including the processing fee. I am not sure how much that is in naira at the moment.

But why morroco? Why not come to europe if you are really a nurse, i mean, a full qualified nurse with experience, certificates and other documents to prove or back up your experience. You will make more money live a comfortable and good life, marry a nice husband grin or even a white guy, have educated kids in europe.
Morrocans can be racist and violent expecially to foreign black folk, and esspecially a single female nurse.

they also discriminate in terms of employment, i mean, they will employ their own muslim people first before any one else, even when they may not be as qualified as you, unless you are planning to convert to islam when you get there grin *jokes* and marry a muslim man who is ten times your age. Anyway don't be put off by my assertions, though it's true, you can always try. If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask me, Good luck!
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ritababe(f): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
that's why i said when you are ready, yes! Nurses can get jobs easy anywere in developing or developed countries even here in the UK. Nigerian passport will cost you between $100 and $200 including the processing fee. I am not sure how much that is in naira at the moment.

But why morroco? Why not come to europe if you are really a nurse, i mean, a full qualified nurse with experience, certificates and other documents to prove or back up your experience. You will make more money live a comfortable and good life, marry a nice husband grin or even a white guy, have educated kids in europe.
Morrocans can be racist and violent expecially to foreign black folk, and esspecially a single female nurse.

they also discriminate in terms of employment, i mean, they will employ their own muslim people first before any one else, even when they may not be as qualified as you, unless you are planning to convert to islam when you get there grin *jokes* and marry a muslim man who is ten times your age. Anyway don't be put off by my assertions, though it's true, you can always try. If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask me, Good luck!

tnx alot, Europe require alot of documents and money too, just looking for easy way.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
This a great strategy by The Kingdom of Morocco , they want to stop the secession of Western Sahara and also to flood their product into Ecowas nations but they should expect more Nigerians that will use their country as a conduit to Europe (Spain/Portugal)
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

tnx alot, Europe require alot of documents and money too, just looking for easy way.
which part of europe have you tried, if you have? There are some easy european countries you can go to and start from there to other european countries. You look young in your photo i would also imagine you must be, so you still have a lot of time to chase your dreams.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by ritababe(f): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
which part of europe have you tried, if you have? There are some easy european countries you can go to and start from there to other european countries. You look young in your photo i would also imagine you must be, so you still have a lot of time to chase your dreams.

I will tnx, I will keep in touch.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
tsephanyah:
You are well informed,.. Nigeria is a great country,.. Our problems is the drug lords and rapists on the raise,... As for terrorists is a Globalist Soros idea with his CIA counter part,. which will soon be irrelevant.
Intelligent lady. George Soros, Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers are the brain behind most of the wars and terrorists attacks in the world. They want to capture the central banks of all the countries in the world, USA/EU do the jobs for them
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

I will tnx, I will keep in touch.
please do i would be delighted to know how you got on and would be delighted to help too if i can. Ciao! grin.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Odukoya90: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good move Morocco. shocked shocked
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Divinerace(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Allwility:
See Moroco, See Spain.

UPDATE:
To those asking if I'm an Edo man, grin No I'm not. But seriously, here's what we need to know. Morocco is doing all within its powers to prevent Western Sahara gaining independence. For years, they've been seeking international support esp from developing nations and the UN.

The Wild Card: Bubu declared support for the Saharawiis gaining independence. This implies they might be welcomed to join ECOWAS as the Northern Alliance would definitely not recognize them because of Morroco. The Moroccans just deal the Saharawiis an upper cut.

There you have it, it's International Politics.
is western sahara not a country of its own?
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Ningi2020(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
PrinceAbinibi:
In another news Nigeria seeks to join EU. Why else will Buhari still be in London...
Eheeeen u guys want to flood Morocco wit Drugs abi, chai na die be dat ooo
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by unstableaswater: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
tsephanyah:

I am still waiting. kindly confirm dat was a withdrawal. thks cheesy Ur in trouble today...
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oya Naija boys... New Road wan open for Moroco o! grin
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by 419forlife: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
If they annex some western sahara does this mean they do a voluntary leave again sad
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by Allwility: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Divinerace:

is western sahara not a country of its own?
It is a disputed territory.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martinosi: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
martineverest:
its surprising......they have ULTERIOR MOTIVE.....WESTERN SAHARA is a region held by morrocco,that have been seeking of independence from morroco.WS have been supported by west africana and nigeria especially.with this morocan move,they will likely not free WS as a nation

thank God ohh...so we have people on NL that are thinking logically..please i will start reading all your post now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martinosi: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
fufuNegusi:

I know exactly what you thinking wink

Are you a Benin Guy? grin

hmmm this is a good topic...
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
martinosi:

thank God ohh...so we have people on NL that are thinking logically..please i will start reading all your post now!!!!
haha....i greet u,bro
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bantudra: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:

ewwww...marry a white animal...

bahhh...abomination...
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bantudra: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
moroco is more nearer to us than south africa..

and we have already a historical long ties with morroco through the silk road...
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by bantudra: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
morroco joining ecowas is good news...

its just a matter of time till tunesia and libya join too..

that will make au very strong and make it practicaly impossible for europeans to bully us around again..

and dont forget boko haram that will have it much more difficult to move around in sub sahara...
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by correctguy101(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
logica:
They are still in West Africa not so? North West Africa that is. South West Africa or North West Africa, still West Africa. They have a legitimate claim, but the purpose considering their antecedents should call for careful consideration.

alright , I guess they have the right but ad u mentioned I expect a careful consideration of such an offer. Don't trust any fanatic ridden state. especially when Islam is involved.

just me opinion tho
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by jieta: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
martineverest:
its surprising......they have ULTERIOR MOTIVE.....WESTERN SAHARA is a region held by morrocco,that have been seeking of independence from morroco.WS have been supported by west africana and nigeria especially.with this morocan move,they will likely not free WS as a nation
please can you enlighten me more about this western sahara.
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by jieta: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
martineverest:
please can you enlighten me more about this western sahara?
Re: Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member by martineverest(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
jieta:
please can you enlighten me more about this western sahara?
its a spanish-speaking north-western african region in morrocco dat have been seeking independence from morrocco.but morrocan govt refused to grant them independence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.