Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos (43331 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by NaWetinDey(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
this is a shout-out to all men who are assssslickers. They would easily believe when a woman says 'he stole from me' or 'he wanted to rape me' while they are the real devils.
there you have it: look before you leap. the innocent man would have died on pot his stolen phone
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by logica(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
XDaBOSS:
Sharp gal.....c sense abg.... grin
She didn't get away with it, did she?
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by prolove22(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ighoga898:

who says it's warri..? Do u even understand what I mean?
Yes i understand, u say if na warri thy wil kill him
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by ademi87(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
I was there last night.... And to be honest with you I didn't feel any iota of pity for the lady. How can you wrongly accuse someone like that in this country that everyone is trying to bottle their frustrations and aggression...... Some people said the lady is an olosho, so after the behind the closed door nonsense the man didn't want to pay......all I can say is that both were wrong... How u go chop finish nd u no go wan pay... But the lady took it to the extreme. It took the intervention of a tailor closed by that whisked her away.....
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by kokumo4: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
We better be careful if not so some people can squeeze Zuma into their pocket cool
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
This world is wicked.
the world is not wicked o, it is the people inside the world that is wicked.
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
If they wanted to burn the guy then they should have burnt the woman when the truth surfaced...if no burning was planned, then she should have been beaten into a coma like the man
#genderequality
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by XDaBOSS(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
logica:
She didn't get away with it, did she?

yap she didnt....buh i av 2 commend her effort....cux it aint easy....
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
prolove22:
Yes i understand, u say if na warri thy wil kill him
yes dey will
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by prolove22(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
yes dey will
U no well

Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
prolove22:
U no well
u too
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
AshawoGirl:
[b]This is why when we say Nigeria government stop jungle justice is as if we are thieves. What of if the eyewitness didn't come out. So that is how an innocent man would have been roasted like a meat.
Nigeria government enforce a law against jungle justice we are not backward animals anymore but humans[/b]what's ur name then?

Pls my name is not Ashawogirl
Re: Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
AshawoGirl:
[b]This is why when we say Nigeria government stop jungle justice is as if we are thieves. What of if the eyewitness didn't come out. So that is how an innocent man would have been roasted like a meat.
Nigeria government enforce a law against jungle justice we are not backward animals anymore but humans[/b]what's ur name then?

Pls my name is not Ashawogirl
what's ur name then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.