Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love (26546 Views)

The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Tummyyoung: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Johnsown1:

Am here dear,longest time,where have u been
So ya still ere
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Johnsown1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tummyyoung:

So ya still ere

Nooooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by wizsolzy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice story bro. Make ah dey. Observe

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Tobsonlove(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
abeg make u send am to my account...asiwajutobson@gmail.com..
i need dis story plz.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by babtuna1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
pathetically, i can't continue reading this story because I'm kind of broke. E dey pain me sha.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by Aashik(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
babtuna1:
pathetically, i can't continue reading this story because I'm kind of broke.
E dey pain me sha.
in d same shoe
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by nady94: 11:42am On May 07, 2017
Bro I just mailed u oh
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by kendo60(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
wizsolzy:
Nice story bro. Make ah dey. Observe

Bro, I just de observe as well

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:34am On May 16, 2017
Dear author, where art thou? Our business ain't finished. I know you said September, just know that we... I am waiting howbeit impatiently.

For the time being, I am silently reading other stories... Never made any comment there though, but I enjoy them. Still waiting for you to come up with another supernatural and alien filled story. Till then, all the best.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by wizsolzy(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2017
EbonyQueen001:
Dear author, where art thou? Our business ain't finished. I know you said September, just know that we... I am waiting howbeit impatiently.

For the time being, I am silently reading other stories... Never made any comment there though, but I enjoy them. Still waiting for you to come up with another supernatural and alien filled story. Till then, all the best.

Make we go find am for sambisa

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
EbonyQueen001:

.......I know how eager you are to read the next installment but you will have to wait because I haven't even started work yet. I have plans for a new story but I am still gathering Intel.
......The next story on the wolves will stretch Richard to his very Limits and perhaps we might see him break this time.

....How has post honeymoon phase been?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
.......This is to plead with Kehinde who paid for Nemesis in Love but has yet to receive his copy to please send his email again to my number. I had to format my phone due to a virus and it skipped my mind to back up my call logs. So, please send your mail again.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by LORDTAY(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2017
Hello Solomon, I sent a mail requesting for your account but u are yet to respond. Pls I'm waiting. sameffy006@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 11:35am On May 21, 2017
LORDTAY:
Hello Solomon, I sent a mail requesting for your account but u are yet to respond. Pls I'm waiting. sameffy006@gmail.com

Replied.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by EbonyQueen001(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.......I know how eager you are to read the next installment but you will have to wait because I haven't even started work yet. I have plans for a new story but I am still gathering Intel.
......The next story on the wolves will stretch Richard to his very Limits and perhaps we might see him break this time.

....How has post honeymoon phase been?

Sure! I am always eager to read from you. I will wait.
Abeg, no kill my Richard for me with this your rubber band stretching o.

Post honeymoon phase is sweet. Still adapting to married life. Thanks dear
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by iamharkinwaley: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
solomonbrown64:
.......This is to plead with Kehinde who paid for Nemesis in Love but has yet to receive his copy to please send his email again to my number. I had to format my phone due to a virus and it skipped my mind to back up my call logs. So, please send your mail again.

King Solomon our brilliant writer, pls ur details @ akinwaletaiwo15@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by iamharkinwaley: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
ThosynThosyn

You need to read this.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by iamharkinwaley: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
ThosynThosyn

You need to read this.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

King Solomon our brilliant writer, pls ur details @ akinwaletaiwo15@gmail.com

....Good morning. Mail replied.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by precidope(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
king solo person nor fit send you card 500 then you send the PDF to my email because I nor get bank
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by emarkson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
email me your details at phobialess.ay@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by sltn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
email me your details. Sltnkid@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
precidope:
king solo person nor fit send you card 500 then you send the PDF to my email because I nor get bank

Good afternoon .....you can pay in the form of #500 airtel time...send it to this mail...
Jamesbrowney64@gmail.com
.....sorry for the delay
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
emarkson:
email me your details at phobialess.ay@gmail.com

.replied....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
sltn:
email me your details. Sltnkid@gmail.com

.....replied....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by precidope(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
solomonbrown64:

Good afternoon .....you can pay in the form of #500 airtel time...send it to this mail...
Jamesbrowney64@gmail.com
.....sorry for the delay
OK
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by precidope(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
precidope:
OK
have done that already
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by bettycullens: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
solomon you are such a talented writer and i am so inlove with your stories pls how do i get a copy of your last wolf series plus i dont have an active email account so how am i going to get it
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by itsandi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Interesting smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by ziloux01: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Boss Solomon Pls have sent you a mail since two days ago and I've gotten no reply,abeg

Adeyeyeemmrich@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by ziloux01: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Solomonbrown64
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love by solomonbrown64: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
ziloux01:
Solomonbrown64
.....hello bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / Surviving Evil (thriller) / The Bosom Strangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.