Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors (27473 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Jabioro: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yeah is OK..
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
gud
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by timilehin007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
I want to sell this property cuz I already have my permanent site directly below.
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by timilehin007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
this man seems to always be in the news since he became Acting President sha..whoelse notice
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by ephi123(f): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
FriendChoice:

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fg-appoints-3-new-directors-general-manager-for-faan.233845/

The Federal Government has appointed three new Directors and a General Manager for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). A statement signed by FAAN’s Acting General Manager, Mr Henrietta Yakubu, disclosed this on Friday in Abuja. Yakubu said the newly appointed directors are Group Captain U.S.A. Sadiq, Director of Security Services (DSS); Mr Rabiu Yadudu, Director of Airport Operations (DAO) and Mr Salisu Daura, Director of Maintenance and Engineering.

He added that Mr Aniefiok Umoh was also appointed as General Manager, Finance. According to him, the management and staff of FAAN welcomes the new directors and General Manager and looks forward to a good working relationship that will add value to the system.

The federal government had in October 2016 sacked all the directors except one and 21 general managers over irregular appointment. Also in another major shake up, the Federal Government had terminated the appointments of all 11 directors in the Nigerian civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) earlier on Friday.
- NAN

So basically in your haste to make whatever point you were trying to make, you forgot the fourth appointment. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by 2016v2017: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
SE are you sure you are part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by clems88(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
osibanjo is working i like this man, this are the type of people that should be voted as president in this country, by now who knows we would be better than where we are now.
yes ofcos. A president that will give all the appointment to northerners. Mctewwe

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by ngmgeek(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Northerners are everywhere., I guess. Don't deceived by the names like Osinbajo and Okorocha grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by eDeity: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Exactly. They would soon stop licking Osinbajo's balls soon as they dont see a Chukwuka on the list. cheesy
The only way to get "likes" in your poo comment is to include Igbo in it... Eat the "likes " you have gotten your monthly salary

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
SACKED DIRECTORS
Salawu Ozigi (Director of Finance and Accounts),
Joyce Nkemakolam (Director of Aerodrome and Airspace Standards),
Aba Ejembi (Director of Administration), Emmanuel Ogunbami (Director of Licensing), Benedict Adeyileka (Director of Airworthiness).
Justus Wariya (Director of Air Transport Regulation),
Adamu Abdullahi (Director of Consumer Protection),
Ayodele Sasegbon (Director of General Aviation) Austin-Amadi Ifeanyi (Director of Human Resources).

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by kabrud: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
2016v2017:
SE are you sure you are part of Nigeria?

I doubt. 5% is very insignificant.

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by maxzzo1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ehen Daura dey inside......
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
`
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by ibadanfinest(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tired of this country sef. shebi na 11 directors dem comot. let's see how the remaining appountment will be.

I think PYO is being stragetic here.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by obontami: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari's list. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by galaxy2020(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am sure the cabal gave him the names..
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Codes151(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
North own na just power power!!! Gej has been vindicated! Pmb is the reason for Nigerians problems! See what osinbajo did in how many days implementing the policy with cbn for student n sth see the change!!

God punish anybody who will tell me crap! There is a big diff between between educated n a daft!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by gratiaeo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
To placate the north. Southerners have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by ryom(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
I dont think we should look at this as North vs South, those who were sacked grossly underperformed- if you use the airports regularly you will know what I mean. Le us give the new crew benefit of the doubt and expect they will perform.
If I employ my brother and he runs down the job, I will sack him before noon.
Enough of sentiments. If anyone knows the background of any of the new appointees and why they should not be there, say so, but not because of their geography!
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by cstr100: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Exactly. They would soon stop licking Osinbajo's balls soon as they dont see a Chukwuka on the list. cheesy
People are trying to swallow the bitter pill that osibanjo is yet you are trying to rub their nose in it.
Rationally,osibanjo from all indications of it is in the mold of buhari- dumb and slow, which was why he chosed him as VP. But i can see how people including the SE on this forum would choose to treat him on his merit and maybe even support him .
But then i trust an afonja like you in the thousands to fucck it up and create an air of antagonism from the rest of the south.
Is it any wonder why the only yoruba president that spent eight years and kept the north in his pocket had the SE as his major support bloc and kept his own people at arms length.
It seems the buhari debacle have not taught you a lesson about Eastern support. You will soon get what you are looking for.
I hope osibanjo is smart enough to beware of his own people like OBJ did if he wants to have a successful presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
homz:
Backward sacasm
for your mind abi.
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by internetgangste: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
So quickly
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by bantudra: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
FriendChoice:
In wailers Voice grin grin Northernization Continues.

let them continue and see who will trust them in the future...

i would never trust somebody that doesnt care about me...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
bantudra:

let them continue and see who will trust them in the future...
i would never trust somebody that doesnt care about me...
You're right. No body will.
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by phiszo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
I need to add 'daura' to my name. . shocked
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Pritypussi(f): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
cstr100:

People are trying to swallow the bitter pill that osibanjo is yet you are trying to rub their nose in it.
Rationally,osibanjo from all indications of it is in the mold of buhari- dumb and slow, which was why he chosed him as VP. But i can see how people including the SE on this forum would choose to treat him on his merit and maybe even support him .
But then i trust an afonja like you in the thousands to fucck it up and create an air of antagonism from the rest of the south.
Is it any wonder why the only yoruba president that spent eight years and kept the north in his pocket had the SE as his major support bloc and kept his own people at arms length.
It seems the buhari debacle have not taught you a lesson about Eastern support. You will soon get what you are looking for.
I hope osibanjo is smart enough to beware of his own people like OBJ did if he wants to have a successful presidency.

you're a fool, a very big one

Just listen to yourself, Osinbajo should beware of those that voted him in and surround himself with foolish people known as 5% who don't wish him and Buhari well
It's not by force to comment. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by badmrkt(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
malton:
The man is active.

If he contests in 2019, I will campaign actively for him and make donations.

I admire his tact and wisdom.
una don start abi? No wait Mek we see how him go perform in two 2months time...
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by cstr100: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Pritypussi post=54055235]

you're a fool, a very big one

Just listen to yourself, Osinbajo should beware of those that voted him in and surround himself with foolish people known as 5% who don't wish him and Buhari well
It's not by force to comment. Fool![/qute]
If i descend on you eh, you will never in your life insult a stranger in your life again. I treat male and female idiotts the same way.
Of what use is the people that voted for him if they can't sustain him in power?
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by Pritypussi(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
cstr100:

I repeat and stand by it, you're the biggest fool the world has ever seen
Not a single appointment will go to useless 5% under Osinbajo. you Fool!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors by watered(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmm. . . .
I been think say na only me notice am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.