Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer (1734 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by walebizz(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Guys, we have stammerers on earth..no doubt but the big issue is that why is it that majority of those stammerers are guys, why is that have not seen a girl fall in to this category
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by LAFO: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
I've not seen one as well.
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Sunnymatey(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
The fact that u havnt seen doesnt mean they dont exist, l ve seen some masef.
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
That's a big lie oga...

I have come across so many of them. In fact some chronic ones. The only distinguishing factor between male and female stammerer is the obvious fact that most ladies are more confident than men...

You know, even at tender age, gurls get attention from bigger guys. That helps to boost their confidence level.

That doesn't mean some gurls don't stutter tho.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by yomi007k(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2017
undecided

I hv seen...she controls it but wen she gets angry, she stammers .

Another thing is u hav to be close to dem to find out.

I spent 8 years wt ds lady....n not up to d 6th year b4 I found.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Have seen. Have you been to "special schools?" grin

Some years back when I was in secondary school, there was this "secondary school for special children" around my route to school. Those stammers both male/female can look for trouble. Fight one of them and you're dead, they'll so beat the hell out of you, infact, they don't want to know who looked for trouble and we avoided them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Mustiboy(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
girls stammer, only that, unlike boys, they pick their words carefully and maintain a balance between successive words. They do this just to save themselves from prospective embarrassments. Their pride wouldn't let them talk carelessly which would result to stuttering.
I was a stammerer but I was able to curtail it with time by talking quiet slowly. I now stutter less
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2017
dem dey code ni... instead of them to talk, they will just be smiling at you.
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Amarabae(f): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2017
guys who stammer are always hot tempered.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by nelsonebby(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
That's a big lie oga...

I have come across so many of them. In fact some chronic ones. The only distinguishing factor between male and female stammerer is the obvious fact that most ladies are more confident than men...

You know, even at tender age, gurls get attention from bigger guys. That helps to boost their confidence level.

That doesn't mean some gurls don't stutter tho.

You're going off topic oga!
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
nelsonebby:

You're going off topic oga!
You mind bringing me back on?
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Kondomatic(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Haba Oga, girls wey dey do hard starting plenty Nah, I don even woo a girl wey dey do hard starting before. It took her over five minutes to tell me that she doesn't have a phone.
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Gurls aint got time for stammering grin
But true never seen a female one .. seen guys
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
My roomie's Bestie is a stammerer, I love when she gets angry. It's bloody cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Splinz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Aderola15:
My roomie's Bestie is a stammerer, I love when she gets angry. It's bloody cool cool

Be careful. Your head may be left bloodied one of these days. cool

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

Be careful. Your head may be left bloodied one of these days. cool

Loooooool grin grin grin

Ah no dey pass my boundary na cool
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by enuk80(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
I love u guys comments.its just so funny..can't stop laffing
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
op u serious? there is this lady i know, if she stammer for u u go roll for ground dey laugh.she can stammer for asia ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
my cuzz stutters, but she hides it.... you'd barely notice

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by McBrooklyn(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by nursennenny(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
My mum,brother and aunt does, it's not a big deal actually
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
I have seen ladies who stutters o.. I remember an aunty of mine, when we were young. If she gets angry, Problem! She can continue to slap you till she finish asking you a question like Are.. are ..are you, you alriightt? Each word equals a slap.. At a point if we knw she's upset, we talk to her from distance to avoid stories that touch..

2 Likes

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by spencerlouis(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
oh lord!!! one lady milf dat was talkin 2 me is one hell of a stammerer grin I wanted 2 burst wit lafta!!! was so f'ing funny grin
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by YUNGLURD(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
wetin concern efcc n poor man

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by obontobolo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
I have seen ladies who stutters o.. I remember an aunty of mine, when we were young. If she gets angry, Problem! She can continue to slap you till she finish asking you a question like Are.. are ..are you, you alriightt? Each word equals a slap.. At a point if we knw she's upset, we talk to her from distance to avoid stories that touch..
lol, sooo funny..
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by obontobolo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:
op u serious? there is this lady i know, if she stammer for u u go roll for ground dey laugh.she can stammer for asia ehn cheesy
lol, u wicked ooo.. If she notice say u dey laugh am, d tin go pain am..
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by TrapHedges(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
My aunt broke a kids head in middle sch..cus he picked on her for stuttering
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
obontobolo:
lol, u wicked ooo.. If she notice say u dey laugh am, d tin go pain am..
thank god she no dey here cheesy.not only she be strong stammerer she also sabi vex and when she dey vex d stammering go get worse cheesy
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by obontobolo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:

thank god she no dey here cheesy.not only she be strong stammerer she also sabi vex and when she dey vex d stammering go get worse cheesy
den get high hot temper.. And if she no control herself, pple go frustrate her..

1 Like

Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Nairaboi(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2017
I can imagine a girl that stutters about to CUM. mhen! no be here o
Then you start to hear stuffs like : bai bai bai by, har har ar ar daa arda, fur fur fur ork ork me me har ar dar . ..
Re: Have Never Seen A Female Stammerer by Engineermbugame(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
my sister stammer ,only wen she be came angry ,she will trow u anything in dat moment.she control it. u can notice it if u didnt know her before

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed / 3 Things You Must Not Do After Sex- UPDATED / Latest Viral Photos Of Naija Babes Dancing Without Bra- Breaks Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.