Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? (2339 Views)

Nigerian Pastors And Prophets Compare To Biblical Prophets / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? by aminusanti(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I saw you peeping into the thread yesterday. Today, you have finally dropped a comment. Is this the weak comment that took you 24hrs to compose which still doesn't address the OP?
Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? by Blackfire(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

Yet MHMD's last words before he died:

"MUHAMMAD Said this: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

[MHMD was poisoned by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had worked its effect and made him suffered before his death. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha. This is enough to proved Christians and Jews are His enemies. And today Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians. Iran's nuclear aim is to Eradicate Israel from the surface of the Earth. The last time i heard. The Israeli Prime minister said. Iran wrote in Hebrew on their missile that. "They will erase Israel from Existing. I see Arabs hate Israel with so much passion. Muhammad pick up from where Sarah's slave the Egyptian woman stopped. This is from generation to generation. You are just deceiving yourself. The world is aware of this Historical hatred.

I tell u that hadith u quoted, he or she never knew it exist that exposes the chaos their holly Prophets sets in motion

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? by true2god: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

Yet MHMD's last words before he died:

"MUHAMMAD Said this: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

[MHMD was poisoned by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had worked its effect and made him suffered before his death. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha. This is enough to proved Christians and Jews are His enemies. And today Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians. Iran's nuclear aim is to Eradicate Israel from the surface of the Earth. The last time i heard. The Israeli Prime minister said. Iran wrote in Hebrew on their missile that. "They will erase Israel from Existing. I see Arabs hate Israel with so much passion. Muhammad pick up from where Sarah's slave the Egyptian woman stopped. This is from generation to generation. You are just deceiving yourself. The world is aware of this Historical hatred.
No Muslim have been able to show me where the Christians and the Jews had built a place of worship on the grave of their prophet but meanwhile Muslims, especially the shia, had built many mosques/shrine on the grave of their leaders like Ali, hassan and even Fatima.

The tomb of Mohammed has a mosque built on it in Medina. Who is deceiving who? allahh, Mohammed or Muslims?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? by EyeHateGod: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Then why don't Muslims kill all the atheists like jackbizzle, Seun, hopefullandlord, EyeHateGod etc who constantly insult Elijah, Moses, Jesus, Jeremiah etc?

Why only when it is Mohammad?

Can you call the name Yahweh in your mosques, since it is the name those other prophets whom you claim to believe in also to called on?
Why you day lie for my head na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Proof Of God Existense Will Atheists Accept? Opinion / Is Heaven Real? / If You Could Ask God One Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.