Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia (6284 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
All about Ifueko

It was about 10 am in the morning at the office, when I held my cup sipping from the steaming cocoa drink that I brought along. All of a sudden it was a total black out for me.
The next moment I felt myself lying on a bed with myriads of faces dancing around me. I couldn't see the faces very clearly. Everything was blur and I was oblivious of my immediate environment. I managed to speak but I could barely utter a monosyllabic word from my mouth. I gave up the effort of speaking and went back to my beautiful sleep. This time the sleep was purposeful as I saw a very handsome face with dimples nicely planted on the cheeks. The dentation was perfect as his teeth was well arranged like the grains of corn neatly arranged on the cob. The face was smiling to me and begging me to come back. He told me how he had be waiting for me. I gave him a resounding slap on the cheek with the five fingers print visible on the cheek like an imminent holocaust waiting to erupt. Where have you been? I asked. For good 36 years I waited for you and bore the mockery and misery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
All the while, I thought it was just a dream. I was perplexed when I woke up to see the same face staring at me with finger prints on his cheek. I tried to get up, but it was an abortive effort. I wondered how I summoned strength to slap him when I was still weak. Maybe it was all the accumulated anger in me.
This time I managed to say sorry.
The face just smiled at me in return. Hey Abieyuwa! I am doc Efosa.
What am I doing here? I asked meekly trying to make up for the hot slaps.
You were rushed in on Friday morning from work. You fainted and has been on coma for three days. You only showed us a positive sign when you opened your eyes an hour ago. Ever since I have been praying to God to bring you back to us.
I was wondering in my mind why he would be praying to God on my behalf. After all he was just a doctor. The slight irritation on my face sold out my thoughts as I could see the knowing smile on his face.
Don't worry Uwa, just try and get some sleep. I have given you medications that will give strength to your bones. When you wake up we have some catching up to do.
Don't call me Uwa, only my dad calls me that! I protested even in my feeble state. And by the way where are my parents?
I can see that you are a real handful. Anyway I told your parents to go home and get rest. They have been with you since on Friday. He said and tucked me to bed.

3 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
For the past two days doc Efosa made my life at the hospital memorable. We were really getting fond of each other. On Wednesday I was discharged from the hospital. Doc Efosa accompanied me home. When we got home my parents quickly darted away from the parlour giving us privacy. They were aware of the building chemistry between us.
Why did you undergo such fast at the detriment of your health? Doc Efosa asked. Knowing fully well that you are hypoglycemic. Religion is good but wisdom is profitable in all things.
Doc Efosa I was desperate, who wouldn't be. At 36 still under my father's roof. I was called different names. If death was the only way to reach God. It was a risk I was willing to take.
Doc Efosa took a step closer to me and held my hands in his. "Uwa my dear I might be a caring doctor. But I have never being passionate about anyone like I am with you. I like you and I really like you. I won't count myself as a very religious person but I know God well. I saw you in my dream.
Really? I asked as I stared into his soul. I could see sincerity in his eyes.
I have something to share with you that has been weighing me down. Please don't let it affect my chances with you. Doc Efosa said and went down on his knees
Do you want to tell me you have a baby girl named Isoken?
How did you know that? he asked with bewildered look on his face
With all smiles, I replied " you are not the only one who had a dream"

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
He narrated how he met Isoken's mother Uwaila on campus.
"We were both med students. I loved her passionately. After graduation, I was ready to marry her but her father refused saying over his dead body. They were Esans from Uromi and her father vowed that none of his children will marry a Bini.
She suggested that maybe she getting pregnant will change her father's mind. She never wanted sex before marriage but because of her father she went against it. I met her a virgin and just the first day we made love, she took in.
Unfortunately her pregnancy did not change her father's mind. We were confused and didn't want to leave each other. She went against her father and started staying with me in my house.
I wasn't comfortable with it. Yet I didn't send her back. I just loved being with her. Her father laid a curse on her, that if she doesn't return back home, that she will pay with her life.
I begged her to go home, but she refused saying the curse won't affect her and that her dad was just bluffing.
I feared for her because her dad is a wealthy occultic man.
She prayed like a strong christian that she was. But my faith was too weak to even support her."
This time doc Efosa was sobbing. I held on to him and told him to cry and empty his heart. " You have been holding on to it for long. It is okay to cry. It will make you free from all the emotions you bottled inside" I said to him.
He cried for a long time and I saw pain and relief in his eyes and my heart bled for him.
"What happened to her?" I asked, cuddling him to myself and he felt like a big baby in my arms.
On the day she delivered our baby. She struggled with life. The doctors tried all they could but only Isoken survived. I was too devastated to suggest anything to help. She held my arms and told me these in her words "Baby! God wanted this to happen. He showed me that Isoken our baby will grow into a fine lady in the hands of Abieyuwa. Those were her last words when she gave up."
" For a year, I was broken and refused to move on. My sister Ifueko helped me take care of Isoken. She tried to help me, but I wasn't ready to be helped. Since we lost our parents at the age of ten. We practically grew up in the streets, no family relative was willing to help and she raised me to become the man that I am today with all the hustling and labour she engaged in to make money."
" I am sure God didn't allow you to meet me last year because I was wasting my life in bottles and I hated the woman called Abieyuwa until I had that beautiful dream about you. I was in a pit and you helped me out with a long rope. You were dressed like an angel in the dream. That was the turnaround point in my life. That night I prayed for the first time after the incident. I prayed that God should bring you my way."
"It was destiny that brought you my way" he continued.
I couldn't control the tears that were flowing down my face. I have waited 36 years for a day like this to find my dream man. All the guys that came my way just wanted to get into my pants.
How could I a mere mortal understand the ways of the supreme God. That night I thanked God for prayers answered and that was the beginning of a blissful relationship.

3 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by saraphina(f): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
nice story..spiritman99 come and see something ooo

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Missmossy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Interesting keep it coming, following.

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
saraphina:

Thanks a lot. It is a pleasure to see someone read one's story.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Missmossy:
Interesting keep it coming, following.
Thanks.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Olabantu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Owk....let wait and see aw d story unfolds...Good work even though a bit too supersticious bt no p still, hope we gonna get good and fast update
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Olabantu:
Owk....let wait and see aw d story unfolds...Good work even though a bit too supersticious bt no p still, hope we gonna get good and fast update
Thanks. Most parts of this story are true life events. Although modified slightly for story sake
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Olabantu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alryt.,...Thanks for the clarification...Sorry if I sounded rude though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
saraphina:
Phiny,tnx 4 d mention,hope your doing great...nyc story,i lyk d intro,lets sit n watch...
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by saraphina(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Spiritman99:

Phiny,tnx 4 d mention,hope your doing great...nyc story,i lyk d intro,lets sit n watch...
welcome on board

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Everything changed in my life. I had Mondays to Fridays to work as the production manager of the Wallace Food Processing Company. On Saturdays, I enjoyed the company of doc Efosa and Isoken. Isoken was a chatterbox. We connected from the first day we met. She was glad to have another female figure in her life outside aunty Ifueko. For the two months I had known them, they became an integral part of me. Even Aunty Ifueko was very nice to me. And I wondered why at the age of 45, such a nice woman like her was still without a husband. When I remembered my case, I stopped wondering.
I knew almost everything about Isoken. She told me her best friends were Amaka and Seyi, and tlod me also that noodles, five alive pulpy orange and cake were her best food. When she even realized I worked in a company that makes noodles, she included me in her best friend’s list.
It was a tradition for Efosa to drive us to the salon every Saturday to change our looks.
This beautiful Saturday he called me to dress up as usual as they were on their way to my house. I managed to crawl out of bed. Yesterday I had a very busy day at the office. I worked till 11 pm, we were trying to meet up the 1 tonne order of noodles by our customers in Ghana.
I was in the bathroom having my bath, when Efosa drove into the compound. My daddy ushered them in. He was the only one at home, mummy left already for a church program. He made them comfortable with chilled bottles of drinks. I took my time to pick a beautiful blue dress with a black sandal and bag to go. I perfected all the skills of make-up that I have acquired from you-tube; with my Federico Mahora perfume to complement my look.
When I descended the stairs, I saw Isoken ‘the chatterbox’ displaying her talents with daddy and Efosa occupied himself with his phone. When he saw me, he could barely take his eyes off me. I smiled within me. I don’t joke with my looks; it boots my confidence as a woman especially when my man is impressed.
Immediately Isoken saw me, she ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her and she threw her arms around me.
“Good morning aunty Uwa”.
“Good morning princess Isoken”.
“How are you today”?
“I am fine! My daddy has not given me food since morning. Aunty Ifueko traveled to Dubai to buy clothes for her boutique. She said she will be back by Monday. My daddy does not know how to cook. Even when he tries, his foods are always bad” complained Isoken.
Daddy and Efosa burst into laughter. “Must you report me to everyone today? You already told daddy here.” queried Efosa
“Don’t worry! We will arrest your dad. But before we do that, let’s hurry to the salon and grab some snacks along. I will go home with you guys to prepare good food for you”. I said winking at Efosa.
“You are the best aunty ever” Isoken said and hugged me again.
“Best aunty now, not best friend again! Dramatic Isoken” said Efosa.
“Thank you Sir for the drinks, we will take our leave now”
“It was a pleasure. Please take care of my girl you know she is all I‘ve got and don’t hesitate to bring Isoken along next time. I really love her company “replied my daddy
“Sure Sir”

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Low battery. Later
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Efosa took me by his right hand and Isoken with the other hand as he led us out to the car
“Good morning dear” I greeted him
“Good morning honey, you look flawless. I think you should wear this blue gown every day, it complements your skin”
“Daddy I think you should just marry her” chipped in Isoken
“Marry”? We both asked and turned to Isoken in surprise.
“Yes! Seyi even told my teacher yesterday that he will marry me in a church” she stated as a matter of fact.
We couldn’t help it as we burst into laughter.Tell me what a 2 year old knows about marriage!
We drove off to the salon. We made simple hair styles. I fixed weavon and Isoken made big braids with ribbons to design them and not without her five alive pulpy orange and cake. Efosa waited for us at the reception hall while he was seeing a football match.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sorry guys I have been down with fever. Will update once I am strong again
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by saraphina(f): 1:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Adesuwasylvia:
Sorry guys I have been down with fever. Will update once I am strong again
sorry dearie...Don't rush it....just take good care of urself...

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
After we finished from the salon, I told Efosa to drive us to the market so I could get foodstuffs. Isoken and I went into the market to shop for soup, stew and sauce items. I also included a pack of five alive pulpy orange for Isoken, who constantly reminded me to add it to my list. We finished and went back to the car and drove home.
“Madam Chatterbox is not saying anything” said Efosa when we were close to the house.
I turned back and saw her sleeping peacefully.
“She is sleeping”
“I thought as much! When she is quiet, it is either she is sleeping or doing something mischievous.”
“Seriously?”
“Yea! When Peter came to visit me, everywhere was quiet and I thought she was watching cartoon on her tab. I just decided to check on her to be sure, It was too late she had worn Ifueko’s make-up all over her face in a funny way and turned the room upside down.
“I am so falling in love with her right now” I replied laughing and trying to imagine the picture in my head.
“You are unbelievable! You love her for turning the house upside down? One day she will start begging me to allow her wear make-up out of the house at her age”
“Come on! There is never a dull moment with a child like that. On the other hand who said she can’t wear make-up at this age? I asked teasingly pouting my lips at him.
“Stop doing that to me if you want me drive home safely. Don’t you know you have a killer lip?” He bit his lips and focused on his driving with a mock serious look.
Finally we arrived home and Efosa’s eyes were lingering all over my body. Madam chatterbox was still sleeping. Efosa carried her to the room and came back to help me with the remaining stuffs. Immediately we headed straight to the kitchen to start the food. I needed to start early so I can cook the different soup, stew, sauce and package them in the freezer. At the same time I needed to show Efosa I was a good cook.
“Baby I know I cook bad food, but your boy is at your service” Efosa said grinning at me
“Your presence here is a worthy service” I replied grinning back at him
“Ok then, give me five minute to change into something comfortable and I will be right back”
“No problem”
I was rushing over the food, trying to blend the tomatoes and at same time seasoning the chicken.
“Why are you rushing? Can’t you spend the night with us?” Efosa’s voice startled me
“You scared me. For how long have you been there?
“About ten minutes. I have been watching how you make cooking look effortless but you seem to be in a hurry.”
“The time is far spent. I don’t want to get home very late.” I replied still focusing on my food.
He came closer and held me on my waist.
“Please stay the night.” He whispered into my ears. I turned around to face him
“You know how much I would have loved to, however it is difficult staying around you without getting carried away especially when you are this close, and your eyes devouring me like this. You make it difficult for me to keep my vows with ……”
I couldn’t even complete my sentence when I succumbed to the fingers of temptation. Those blue eyes were irresistible. His lips on mine felt like paradise. His hands impatiently cupped my breasts and I shuddered.
Deep in my thoughts, a voice echoed to me “all your years of waiting till that night will be ruined in this kitchen just like that.”
I just couldn’t stop myself. I consoled myself that I was giving myself to the man after my own heart. He skillfully turned me around and sat me on a table.
“Baby your breast can turn a man into Oliver twist. I can bury my head in here forever.” Oh how I love you Uwa he moaned
He was impatiently searching for the zip of my gown when the smell of the burning chicken brought us back to reality

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ooops! I exclaimed and moved away from the table and from temptation. I was relieved for that was nearly close.
I put off the gas stove and faced him
“What if Isoken had met us in such compromising position”
“Come on. I gave her a task to keep her busy and told her to remain in her room until she finishes. Moreover I shut the kitchen door.” He said coming closer
“So you had it all planned out, here I was thinking it was spontaneous” I was getting irritated as I moved away from him. “Oh you planned this with Isoken. You told her to ask me to cook so you could get into my pants”. I hated myself for being gullible and weak. I felt vulnerable and couldn’t help the tears pouring down my face.
No! No! No! Please Uwa don’t cry. This time he came closer and held me.
“Don’t touch me!”
Please I am so sorry. I know you told me no pre-marital sex. I am a Christian too, but seeing you in this blue gown. I have been having visions of you in my bed. I tried to talk myself out it but I guess I have been sex starved for too long.
When he realized that I didn’t bulge, he continued again but this time in a child’s voice “Aunty nor blame me na! abeg put the blame on this my tiny friend here. He has refused to mind his business” he said hitting his manhood slightly.
I couldn’t help but laugh amidst my tears, “you are a naughty doctor” I replied
“Does that mean I have been forgiven?”
“On the condition that you will help me fry those chickens in the pot”
“I will gladly do that, as long as tasting with frying is allowed”. Before I could say Jack Robinson, Efosa carried and raised me on his shoulders.
“Put me down”! I protested. “Is it because I am petite?”
“I can carry you on my shoulders and trek from Abeokuta to Lagos and not feel anything”, he said teasingly.
“Don’t worry I will start eating from this moment to gain more weight and by then it will be impossible for you to carry me”, I replied.
“I doubt if you can add more weight, you work like a German machine”.
He finally placed me down and we continued our cooking together. I fell deeper in love with the man that stole my heart without warning.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
It was about 4:10 pm on the 23rd of November, 2005 making it a year since I met Efosa. I had been busy receiving birthday calls from friends and loved ones but not a single call from Efosa. Had he been so busy that he couldn’t drop a text? At least a minute call would have been appreciated. I even tried calling him but he didn’t pick his calls and this made me worried
I had closed for the day and there was still no sign of Efosa’s car outside. Immediately I received a call from Peter Efosa’s friend telling me Efosa was down with a fever and that I should come home to meet him. With my five senses alert, I hurriedly called a taxi and drove straight to his house.
As I stepped into the house everywhere was quiet and a bit dark. I started calling Efosa in panic. Unexpectedly the light came on, Isoken came out of her hiding place with a cake, Ifueko came out with wrapped gift items and Peter was holding two bottles of wine. They were chorusing “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!
And Peter echoed “Hip! Hip! Hip!” and everyone thundered “Hurray!”
I was touched and felt loved. All I could utter was thank you with tears stuck in my eyes.
Where is Efosa? I asked
“He is relaxing upstairs. He wanted us to give you the surprise birthday party on his behalf” replied Peter.
“Oh my baby!” I ran upstairs to meet him. He was sweating all over and sleeping peacefully like a baby.
I sat by his side and I couldn’t control the tears streaming down my face. “What is wrong with you and tears? I asked myself. “It is not as if he is dying.” This time I pulled myself together and wiped my eyes with my handkerchief.
I adjusted him on the bed to create room for me to lie close to him. When he felt my hand on his body, he woke up and greeted me weakly
“How are you feeling?” I asked
“I am getting better. Have you been crying?” he asked. I simply nodded
“So you love me this much?” He asked mockingly
“Is it not a well-known fact?”
Now I am blushing purple” he replied flashing his perfect dentation
“No it is green you will blush.” I teased. “You are a wonderful man; in your state you were still able to plan a surprise party for me. Words are not enough to describe you”
“You are a beautiful woman too with a beautiful heart. Just see the way you have taken care of Isoken. Neither Ifueko nor I can take care of her like that. I bless the day you walked into my life”
I hugged him and didn’t want to let go.
“I love you baby” he whispered into my ears
“I love you too”
Have you taken your medications? I asked. He nodded in response
“How about you have you eaten dinner?”
“I forgot I was hungry when I was told you were sick.” My rumbling stomach made me realized my hungry state.
“Wow! Am I not blessed among women that can’t do without me?” He winked at me
“Someone is feeling very important now” I drawled
“Yes I am an importante, at a time T, at this junction J and at a constant K”
“See lines o! You should go into rap”
“If I hear” he said as he managed to climb out of bed
“Where are you going to?” I asked
“Just give me a minute I will be right back”
Everyone came upstairs with him. In short we brought the party to his room. We were dining, drinking and chatting. I noticed Efosa’s stare once in a while resting on me. Ifueko brought the fruit salad she made for us and as I was picking my fruits with the plastic fork, my fork struck an object. Lo and behold I found a gold ring.
Efosa came forward and went on his knees “I have always had it in my mind to do this on your birthday. Today I told myself that fever cannot stop me. Abieyuwa will you marry me?”
“Oh my God! Somebody pinch me and tell me I am dreaming. This is the question I have been waiting for good 36 years”
“Uwa will you marry me” Efosa’s voice brought me back me out of my revelry
“Oh baby! Yes I will.”
With a clapping ovation, he hugged me tightly. He helped me slide the ring in my finger and held my hands in his. In that moment of excitement he gave me a passionate kiss filled with thousands stars of love.

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sorry guys for the delay. I just got off my feet not quite long. Thanks for the understanding
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by brunxy(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
Take ur time dear....What a lovely story Ade,...In fact u have made my day, knowing my bini sisters are not just beautiful but also very intelligent....Mention me when u update cos i dey follow this story like ant dey follow sugar.. grin

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2017
I am so sorry guys, when I started this story my plan was to finish in a month or two but sometimes we can't predict our lives you know.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2017
On the 11th of February, 2006 Efosa and I exchanged our marital vows in front of our families and friends at St. Peter Church. Our wedding was more blissful than I ever imagined as I bonded with the man of my soul.
I moved into Efosa's home, no longer the visiting girlfriend. I had no problem sharing my home with Ifueko and I prayed to the lord to still find her a partner that will cherish her.

As a sharp guy that Efosa was, I took in the next month. Everyone testified that I looked prettier in marriage. Efosa doted on the three of us, he really knew how to balance out his love for everyone in the house. Never for once did he make us compete for his love and he created boundaries for everyone. Ifueko on the other was a passionate woman, she was too kind to a fault especially when it came to me.

On the 23rd of, September , Efosa traveled to Canada for a conference for a month and something remarkable happened the third day after his departure. I couldn't believe my eyes, one thing was sure for me - Ifueko was leaving this house.

When Efosa and I spoke on the phone through video calls, I tried to maintain my cool. I watched over Isoken like an eagle watches her eaglet, keeping her far away from Ifueko. I was no longer comfortable with Ifueko around the house and she made life unbearable for me after I found out her secret. Ifueko and I became sworn enemies.

I was relieved when Efosa arrived, being a sensitive husband it didn't take up to two days for him to notice the discord between Ifueko and myself.
"Baby what happened when I left? Did you fight with my sister?" he asked me in bed
"Nothing happened, I just can't stay with her in this house. I have always wanted to be with my family without interference from relatives" I lied.
'I can't believe my ears, you are joking right. Why didn't you tell me this before marriage when we talked about it?' he asked sitting down this time.
"I didn't want to tear you guys apart'
"And what do you think you are doing right now, bonding us together? he asked sarcastically
"Please bring back my sweet Uwa, I don't know what happened to her when I was away? If anything happened between you and Ifueko, please forgive her so we can remain that sweet loving family I always look forward to meeting when I close from the office" he said.
"Nothing happened" I insisted. How can I bring myself to tell him, I don't want him hating the only sister he has.
"I just want to focus on my family" I replied

"If you can't tell me what has happened then she stays. Women quarrel over petty things but you shouldn't allow it affect us. I have never put her above you in this house. Am I lacking in my love for you?"
I could see the hurt in his eyes, I knew keeping it away from him was the best. "It is not about you or Ifueko, it is about what I want"

"You are being selfish, if I send Ifueko away, one day you will tell me to send Isoken away too"
"Don't say that, you know I love Isoken very much" I replied indignantly
"I don't know what to believe, Uwa I don't need this right now" he said and walked out of our room.
My heart went with him, I knew I was doing the right thing by keeping him in the dark. I needed to protect everyone.

2 Likes

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2017
The next morning I arranged the bags and started sorting out the gifts he bought for everyone even if he was still mad at me and refused talking to me.
When I noticed I was running late, I left the bags and quickly made breakfast and got Isoken ready for school.

Trying to create a scene in front of her brother, Ifueko insisted on taking Isoken to school.
"I have told you that I will be one taking her to school myself." I replied
"But I have been the one taking her to school before you came to this house" she fired back at me.
This time I could feel Efosa staring at me and when I looked at him, shock rather than anger was plastered all his face.

"Aunty please let's not drag this, I have decided to be doing this myself. I am not complaining. "

"You are not the mother of this child and you can never be, you can't deceive me. It is only Efosa you can deceive. You think I don't know what you are doing. I am just trying to cover my mouth" Ifueko said

"What is she trying to do? Is she trying to turn the table on me? " I asked myself.
"A child is a gift from God, it doesn't matter if the child comes from one's womb or not. You can say whatever you want to say, I don't care. But I don't know what you are playing at, but one thing I know is that you are leaving this house."

Enough both of you! Efosa shouted at us. What the hell happened when I left . See you embarrassing yourselves in front of a child. None of you will take her to school. I will do that myself.

With those words, he took his car keys and led his daughter out of the house.

1 Like

Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2017
I was furious and went back to arranging bags. I was tired of all this drama. If Ifueko was as responsible as I thought she was, she would have just moved out in peace. Anyway for her to do what she did, I don't expect anything worthy from her.

"Uwa why are you hurting me?" Efosa's voice startled me.
"How long have you been there? "
"five minutes, he replied and sat close to me.," My love you know I love you very much. I won't trade you for anything in the world. But I don't understand what is going on right now. Don't you think you are taking this too far? I love my sister, she is the only family I have got."

I felt for him but I stood my ground.

" Sweetheart you know I love you, can you remember how we met? It was so supernatural that some folks like naijamafioso think it is super story. I want you to trust me on this."

Seeing that he was unable to convince me, he left me with a sadness that was deeper than the ocean.
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by naijamafioso: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
This is super story.....
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by anthonyuncle(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2017
hmm hmm.
dz luv stories will make one think itz easy for two persons to be on dsame page within a short period of time.
but in reality, most cases na project
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by anthonyuncle(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Adesuwasylvia:

Doc Efosa took a step closer to me and held my hands in his. "Uwa my dear I might be a caring doctor. But I have never being passionate about anyone like I am with you. I like you and I really like you. I won't count myself as a very religious person but I know God well. I saw you in my dream.
I have something to share with you that has been weighing me down. Please don't let it affect my chances with you. Doc Efosa said and went down on his knees
Do you want to tell me you have a baby girl named Isoken?
How did you know that? he asked with bewildered look on his face
With all smiles, I replied " you are not the only one who had a dream"

plz did u lay on ur beds to have such dreams & how did u lay,coz I really need such dreams too.
9ce story sha
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=anthonyuncle post=61777361]

plz did u lay on ur beds to have such dreams & how did u lay,coz I really need such dreams too.
9ce story sha[/quote

This anthonyuncle self, someone can not play with you again. Story na true life things na missed with pepper and maggi
Re: All About Ifueko. A Story By Adesuwasylvia by onwards: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Another love story yada yada yada undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Authorhouse Publishing Genuine? / How Can A Writer Make It In Nigeria? / Bride Competition (Romance thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.