Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. (546 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. by eyesoflagos: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
LATE GOSPEL SINGER, ERIC ARUBAYI, TO BE LAID TO REST TODAY.
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/late-gospel-singer-eric-arubayi-to-be.html

Nigerian Gospel singer, Eric Arubayi, who died on Saturday February 11th, is set to be buried today, February 25th, 2017 – the deceased is survived by his wife Chinonso, son, parents and siblings.

His soul rest in peace.

Re: Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. by LAFO: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rest on Bro!
Re: Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. by PhilAmadeus: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
RIP to this guy......when I woke up yesterday mawni the first thing that came out of my mouth was ERIC ARUBAYI....may his soul rest in peace
Re: Late Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi, To Be Laid To Rest Today. by ufuosman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
May God see the family tru, rip.

(1) (Reply)

Best Celebrity Forums / Tributes 20 Years After Death Of The Notorious B.i.g. / Nigerian IG User Brutalizes Girlfriend, Vows To Kill Her, After She Caught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.