Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! (958 Views)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by toys2seven(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
The story you’re about to read is Christian’s but not about Christian. Chris is 15, he stays in Victoria Island, Lagos and he's the last child in a family of 3 – He has an elder sister (or eldest, if you like), and an immediate elder brother; 21 and 19 respectively. They are from the eastern part of Nigeria and they are well-to-do. (You can rightly guess of course; Judging from the part of Lagos they chose to stay).

The family is a strictly nuclear family, without open doors to any uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, or nephews – oh except the house maid (don’t shift your eyebrows just yet). The said house help doesn’t stay in the premises though; Chris’s dad rented a small room self-contain for her, just down the street. Probably, because of stories he has heard about house helps and the children of their employers.

According Chris, he hoped the maid was living with them though, ‘cos at least, he probably would have someone to talk to and not bear the burden all alone ‘cos he’s indeed in a dilemma. Here’s where the story gets a little bit twisted.

Four years ago, precisely on the morning of Chris’s 10th birthday, around 5am, he had gone to ease himself and on his way back to his own room, an unusual sound from his brother’s room suddenly caught his attention. He shrugged and thought he was probably playing his video games or something.

But something stirred his curiosity and he turned, made his way into his brother’s room and switched on the light. Lo and Behold, Joseph and Emmanuella (his siblings) were stark naked, doing what he had only seen flashes of, on TV. They quickly covered themselves up and Joseph shouted at him to GET OUT! and close the door.

He was really confused and as he journeyed back to his bedroom, he kept trying to wrap his head around what he saw. He couldn’t quite confirm if it was his imagination or he indeed saw what he thought he saw. Joseph got him a PSP as his birthday present and confirmed it was not his imagination, by telling him not to tell anyone what he saw, or...

Continued Here: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2017/02/do-i-just-mind-my-own-business.html

"Every WDYT stories on MMT are non-fictional; so pls be kind enough to share your opinion."

Thank You.

Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by profhezekiah: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
angry
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by Laveda(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Uhhhh this is long.

Summary please?
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by akwarandu(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Incest is a curse with grievous consequences. Parents should endeavour to educate their kids sexual orientation and also give different rooms to kids different gender.

Most parents are failing in their parental responsibilities, nonchalant about their kids behaviour, not monitoring their activities. Very grossed
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by youngdanee(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Laveda:
Uhhhh this is long.

Summary please?
No worry e no kuku finish the gistgrin
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by SINZ: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Its not in your place to say or do something. Let em keep fvcking
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngdanee:
No worry e no kuku finish the gistgrin

Abeg what is he saying?
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
SINZ:
Its not in your place to say or do something. Let em keep fvcking
Op didn't complete the story sef. grin
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by toys2seven(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
See? Some people are even complaining that the cut out part is too long. This is why you can never put a complete post on NL and expect people to read it.

Just cut it and put the link for those interested to finish up. Gracias
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by youngdanee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Laveda:

Abeg what is he saying?
E caught his elder siblings doing mummy and daddy shockedshocked
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by toys2seven(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:
Incest is a curse with grievous consequences. Parents should endeavour to educate their kids sexual orientation and also give different rooms to kids different gender.

Most parents are failing in their parental responsibilities, nonchalant about their kids behaviour, not monitoring their activities. Very grossed

You're very right Dextology. But pls can you give an advice on what the innocent kid caught between all of these should do?

I'll appreciate if you could drop the comment on the site. Gracias
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by Laveda(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngdanee:
E caught his elder siblings doing mummy and daddy shockedshocked

grin Wawu! That's crazy. shocked
Re: INCEST: Do I Just Mind My Own Business?! by youngdanee(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Laveda:

grin Wawu! That's crazy. shocked
Say that againshockedshocked

(1) (Reply)

It’s Getting Hot! #bbnaija Housemates Str!ps Down In Bikinis & Shorts For ‘dark / Is This The World’s $exiest Nurse? Check Out Her Cute Photos / Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.