Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health (1027 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by Naijiant: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Absentee President Muhammadu Buhari, who left Nigeria for London on 19 January for what was initially a 10 day "medical vacation", is still in the UK and Nigerians are none the wiser about what is actually wrong with him.

A medical source close to those treating Buhari has revealed to Naijiant.com that the president's family wanted him to remain in London until he received the all clear from his doctors. But the "cabal" around the president, led by Mamman Daura, insisted that Buhari must return to Nigeria. This was because they feared an extended sick leave may open up the possibility for the president to be removed and they would lose their access to the country's coffers. This led to a major disagreement between the family and doctors on one side, and Mamman Daura and his cronies.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/buharis-family-almighty-struggle-cabal-health/

1 Like

Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by bawelat: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
make we dey look who go win make sai Baba no die sha
Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by fernandoc(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
This country really deserves to be re colonized. When are we going to get wise? Why hasn't the president been impeached up till now? How will a single man hold a nation of over 170 million people hostage? What kind of rubbish is this self?

1 Like

Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by NCP: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
So make we start to Prepare akamu on top transformer.

Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by ShySteady(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
The cabal is always bigger than the president. His decision is always scrutinised by the cabal before its taken into action.
What most people don't know about the president is that, despite his stance as a no-nonsense ex-military officer, there are certain people he fears e.g Mamman Daura. The latter's decisions often overrides the former's and often times is not in the best interest of the country.

In my opinion, I'm sure Buhari wants to resign and continue to take care of his health since he has failed woefully as a president judging by his 20-month rule. But the cabal and close family friends who do not have the best of Nigeria at heart will not allow him. I suspect they must have torn his resignation letter a dozen times.

May the Will of God prevail because God's ways are never our ways!

2 Likes

Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by TheTrueSeeker: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Inside Story Of The Battle B/w Buhari's Family & The Cabal Over His Health by Naijiant: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
ShySteady:
The cabal is always bigger than the president. His decision is always scrutinised by the cabal before its taken into action.
What most people don't know about the president is that, despite his stance as a no-nonsense ex-military officer, there are certain people he fears e.g Mamman Daura. The latter's decisions often overrides the former's and often times is not in the best interest of the country.

In my opinion, I'm sure Buhari wants to resign and continue to take care of his health since he has failed woefully as a president judging by his 20-month rule. But the cabal and close family friends who do not have the best of Nigeria at heart will not allow him. I suspect they must have torn his resignation letter a dozen times.

May the Will of God prevail because God's ways are never our ways!
I would only disagree with you about making decisions that are scrutinised by the cabal. I think they make the decisions for him. I'm also not sure Buhari wants to resign.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian / MUST Read:chronology Of Corruption In Nigeria. / Stella Oduah Linked With N15bn Found In Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.