Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) (56574 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by ALAYORMII: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Going back to the root
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
congratulations to the just wedded
but hey is that a shrine
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by wizzard90(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
From their unique wedding cake, to their unparalleled Hostesses outfits and their one of its kind palm wine corner, Wura and Oluwatosin Akinwummi's wedding is the best we have seen so far... #wat2017

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/this-traditional-themed-wedding-has-got.html?m=1
Dis is nice. Good concept
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by ifycent2: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Money dey!!!!!!!
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Henon: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:
we the yoruba demons can give any woman that wedding of her dream...

we offer more than kola-nut and dry-gin
grin

"we", see how claimed another man's wedding, Shishi you no get!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by wtfCode: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Colourful.
Igba nkwu
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by kabawa(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very colorful and rich culture.
Happy married life cheesy
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by wizzard90(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
From their unique wedding cake, to their unparalleled Hostesses outfits and their one of its kind palm wine corner, Wura and Oluwatosin Akinwummi's wedding is the best we have seen so far... #wat2017

Nice concept wonderful

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/this-traditional-themed-wedding-has-got.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by wtfCode: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin

Ur mouth is not connected to ur brain,unless ur brain is expired angry
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by thonyrule(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice concept
#money makes all things
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyAngelica:
If you mean the show off, fake lives, momentary glamour the Yoruba's put on. Then you are right.

Yorubas live for the moment and that isn't entirely good. smiley
lmao.. Lyk seriously Did i hear you say show offs? It's either you're jealous of them or you just don't know what to say.
It's a fact that the yorubas are the most cultured and colourful people in that country. And wait..
Where are the tribal marks? The cute couple seem not to have a single tribal mark unlike wats portrayed here about their people

13 Likes

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by zealblinks(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Love it shocked Future hubby hope u taking note because ...... grin
yes yes yes. Winks
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
wtfCode:

Ur mouth is not connected to ur brain,unless ur brain is expired angry

Pained guy sorry ooo.

4 Likes

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Everything looks amazing.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Rilwayne001: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Afonja for life cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by davidif: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

All we do is to stare at the photos of these random newly wed...

I Wonder when we gonna see an active Nairalanders getting married and invited some nairalanders too specifically the ROMANCELANDERS.. grin

Why should they invite people they don't know?

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Henon:

"we", see how claimed another man's wedding, Shishi you no get!

Comprehend nah..

how u take know say I no get shishi?
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by montezz(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:

Madam, it is not our fault that you weren't born into the Yoruba tribe. You come from a place where you celebrate weddings like burials and burials like weddings.

All this your ill-feeling is misplaced.

As the travelling secretary of Yoruba Parties Food Tasters Association, I prescribe pounded yam with cow leg soaked in stew served with egusi soup with shaki and ogufe.

One in the morning, one in the night.

In 3 days, you would be cured of your bad-belle. In fact, on the morning of the 4th day, you would wake up with Yoruba tribal mark on your face.
Savage grin grin
Okoyibo naa ni

5 Likes

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nofuckgiven: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin

Errrr.....you forgot to add cheating and divorce. Can't be complete without that! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyAngelica:
If you mean the show off, fake lives, momentary glamour the Yoruba's put on. Then you are right.

Yorubas live for the moment and that isn't entirely good. smiley

Not only showing off, I treat my woman like a queen, "I" I repeat.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by davidif: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
This has got to be the most stunningly beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Errrr.....you forgot to add cheating and divorce. Can't be complete without that! undecided

I'm not aware of that.. giv me a related post.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nofuckgiven: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

I'm not aware of that.. giv me a related post.
Mr Churchill and Tonto undecided

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by sleeknick: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

All we do is to stare at the photos of these random newly wed...

I Wonder when we gonna see an active Nairalanders getting married and invited some nairalanders too specifically the ROMANCELANDERS.. grin
Lets marry na.... I'll be the bride grin
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Mr Churchill and Tonto undecided

Were u in their house when it started?

Or you ar related to them?

Because Tonto came on media n started saying things means Churchill is at fault, abi?

We need Churchill part of the story to draw our conclusion. Gimme clear proof.
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by PrickGetSize(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin

wink
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3912826_img20160701145532_jpega102fcdd1afa1175ea20f4c45c203394
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by Nofuckgiven: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

Were u in their house when it started?

Or you ar related to them?

Because Tonto came on media n started saying things means Churchill is at fault, abi?

We need Churchill part of the story to draw our conclusion. Gimme clear proof.
Seems you don't see him in pics with the accused Rosaline?? Please tell me you can see!! undecided
Why hasn't he refuted what Tonto accused him of anyways?? Guilt
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by policy12: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin

Lol abeg start
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by sandraanakebe(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
In Traditional marriages, the grooms don't have best men tongue

youngdanee:
Oh that wedding. I was the best man. undecided
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by dessz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

oh yea, that dream you told me.
no, the dream he told us. grin

1 Like

Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by youngdanee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
sandraanakebe:
In Traditional marriages, the grooms don't have best men tongue

There was an exception tongue
Re: This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) by summerflame(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:

grin

Stop insulting the flat headed buffons

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / "Let Him Come & Sleep With People Wives Again" - Facebook User Blasts Dead Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.