Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting (451 Views)

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by opson2016(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
One of the media aids to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Adesina, has finally told Nigerians the truth that he spoke with Mr president directly this afternoon.

He said this in a Facebook post titled "AND PRESIDENT BUHARI CALLED AT 2:43 P.M"

At exactly 2.43 p.m today, Saturday, February
25, 2017, my phone rang. Who was at the
other end? Tunde Sabiu, personal assistant to
President Muhammadu Buhari.

"Hold on for Mr President," Tunde said.
And in a matter of seconds, the very familiar
voice came:

"Femi, how are you?" (He calls me Adesina
most times, but today, he opted for Femi)
I screamed :"Mr President, I have missed you.
How are you sir?"

He first laughed. That familiar laugh. Then he
said: "I am still resting. Thank you for holding
out against mischief makers."

I said it was my duty, the very least I could
do, adding how happy I was to speak with
him.
"How is your family?"
I said we were fine, and he asked me to
extend his greetings to them.
"I hope to call you again, " Mr President said,
and I bade him farewell, adding: "Best wishes,
sir."

It was a defining moment for me. For more
than a month, I had always spoken with aides
who are with the President in London. Not
once did I ask them to take the phone to him,
deliberately so, because I didn't need to speak
with him to validate the fact that he was
alive. And since he was on vacation, he had a
right to his privacy.

Of his own volition, President Buhari spoke
with me. It made my day. Even if he hadn't
done so, he would have remained my
President, my leader, and my man. Any day.
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by Pointblank09(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
we don hear
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by Jabioro: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Naso the same story.. we heard you loud and clear sir.. nexr
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari also called me exactly 2 pm today, he also ask about nigerians, nairaland and it members .
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by doctokwus: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Didnt know this Femi was as dumb and useless as they come.
According to him,'he never once asked to speak with d president while abroad and sick,being contented with speaking with his aides'.
Yet this Adeshina is d president's media adviser and former chairman Guild of Editors!
With such dumb people,no wonder we are stuck where we are.
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
yarimo:
Buhari also called me exactly 2 pm today, he also ask about nigerians, nairaland and it members .

Lolzzz
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by mexxmoney: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr Femi says the president always calls him "Adesina"but this time he opted for "Femi". Hmmm, Are you sure that was the president ? Someone could be playing a fast one on you. The president would surely have called you what he has always fondly called you. Just saying we should be careful no to play into the hands of political principalities in high places. Anyway, I'm praying for the president's return so all this drama and scam will end
Re: President Buhari Finally Speaks With Femi Adesina, Says He's Still Resting by cuwacuwa99: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Shiite IMN Similar To Boko Haram, Biafra Agitation Unacceptable - Nigeria Govt / Massive Demolition Of Building Ongoing In Aba: See Pictures / Delta Youth Protest Ex-governor Emmanuel Uduaghan Must Go To Jail For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.