Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew (31661 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nairaboi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Go back to school bro
if you want quote errors from now till infinity. It does not stop the fact that you are an unknown bunkom
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
ruggedtimi:
wat abut him...madam
Madam? Lol go to sleep bro
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nairaboi:

if you want quote errors from now till infinity. It does not stop the fact that you are an unknown bunkom
tongue tongue e pain am

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ManirBK: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
pachukwu16:
You're representing us well...

Very soon he will change the team to BIAFA UNITED?
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
wtfCode:

afonjaism go kill u oneday
Na tomorrow stüpidity go kill you.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by mekuso89(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?
I have NEVER heard of Fortuna Sittard or whatever.
bro relax fortuna sittard Is a very big club

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by MrAdroit(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
haterz! nawa o

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Isryl02(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
shortgun:
So it was Sunday Oliseh that cut my ticket.
Anyone that has access to him should tell him that he is owing me 378k.
Quit gambling bro...
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by double2riches(m): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Where are people going for their soccer betting predictions? Gambling can be profitable if done right!
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by mumuface(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?

Because you live on a Planet called Satrun
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by mumuface(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
not rated still

A second division team in Netherlands wouldn't get past a non league team in England

Bad belle, the guy is representing well and making his dough while you are here in a serious borden.

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by shuni05: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Mumu 1 : Why is old trafford empty ?
Mumu2 : cuz it's a non league team

Jacksparr0w127:
cuz it's a non league team in Netherlands

Not rated

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Ishilove: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2017
mumuface:

Because you live on a Planet called Satrun
I have NEVER heard of planet Satrun cheesy
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by djkirkoo2(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
with a non league team? Smh
Which One you dey coach? Besides, is not a non-league team, is dutch second division after eredivisie. It's from this division you qualify to eredivisie just like qualifying from English championship to EPL.

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by mumuface(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Ishilove:
I have NEVER heard of planet Satrun cheesy

Lol U 4nny!

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Akaujaa(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Oliseh, so na you cut my ticket?
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by gemale(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
No dey hate.... D dude is repping. Hw many oda African coaches r managing European teams? Apart 4rm coaching super eagles, he hasn't had any coaching experience b4 so it's a good starting point 4 him. I wish him all d best.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ecruz01: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:
So it was Sunday Oliseh that cut my ticket.
Anyone that has access to him should tell him that he is owing me 378k.
Guyman no be only you o!That game be sure die
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by ufuosman(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Kudos to him
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Jammiiee(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2017
U can't! Only guys grounded in football will. There are many clubs you can never know in ur life time cheesy kidding, e.g P.S Kemi grin
Ishilove:
Why's the stadium empty?

Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by kernel501: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Nobody from your lineage has been opportuned to coach even fouth tie club, even Benitez and Raneri have both coached non-league clubs.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
kernel501:

Nobody from your lineage has been opportuned to coach even fouth tie club, even Benitez and Raneri have both coached non-league clubs.
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix / Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.