Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings (2410 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again / Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by bayelsaowei(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

What would have been ur option during election ?

Allow PDP continue the 16 years of rape ?

I am still trying to understand what most of you meant.

And for the records I dnt Sai Baba. I use common sense .

When it is time to scold or criticize the Govt I do.
you use common sense? ..where was your common sense when the army murdered hundreds of civilians...

I have never seen you oppose this present admin for their excesses and foolishness ....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
bayelsaowei:
you use common sense? ..where was your common sense when the army murdered hundreds of civilians...

I have never seen you oppose this present admin for their excesses and foolishness ....

U will never see cos u choose to see only things u decide to see.

When u have time u go dig it up urself and see where I have criticized several stupid moves.

Even if I dig out archive and show u, as usual u will still have one stupeed thing to say. It is typical of chronic wailers.

The only thing is I don't regret supporting APC in the last election and I am still looking for a regret.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by AntiWailer: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
naijaboy756:
Ask Thievenubu and also the current grass cutter or the saint that offered 500k instead of presenting an A4 result

ThiefNnubU roamed about for 8 years without immunity but they were busy stealing to even remember that he is a thief.

Is that my fault ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by bayelsaowei(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

U will never see cos u choose to see only things u decide to see.

When u have time u go dig it up urself and see where I have criticized several stupid moves.

Even if I dig out archive and show u, as usual u will still have one stupeed thing to say. It is typical of chronic wailers.

The only thing is I don't regret supporting APC in the last election and I am still looking for a regret.
the truth is you can't dig out anything because there's nothing...youve been a pathetic zombie..an irredeemable one. ..

Where are your comments as regarding the shiite and kaduna killings...

You think I have time for your hypocrisy and deceit..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by AntiWailer: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
bayelsaowei:
the truth is you can't dig out anything because there's nothing...youve been a pathetic zombie..an irredeemable one. ..

Where are your comments as regarding the shiite and kaduna killings...

You think I have time for your hypocrisy and deceit..

When I take my time to bring them out will you be honourable enough to apologize or you will come up with another bullshiiit as usuaal.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Boss13: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't understand why people are hauling insult at President Buhari. Is the IGP a baby to be told what to do? It's a shame he is being ordered by the Acting President. The IGP should be the one informing Osinbajo of the security measures taken to address the violence and the number of arrest made.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by PassingShot(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Buhari and El-rufai will not be happy. grin

Osunbande is far better than buhari the mistake. cool
Some of you are looking to save face. Do you need to be reminded that PMB/VPYO are a team?

Shameless losers looking to save face! grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Buhari and El-rufai will not be happy. grin

Osunbande is far better than buhari the mistake. cool
Lol. grin
Happy New Month!. kiss
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. grin
Happy New Month!. kiss
Same here beautiful, please prepare the stew, I'm coming. cool
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Same here beautiful, please prepare the stew, I'm coming. cool
Alright!, how are you doing?.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Alright!, how are you doing?.
Doing great. Didn't know you're a musician. My friend Gotye even featured you. grin
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Doing great. Didn't know you're a musician. My friend Gotye even featured you. grin
Lol, now you know.cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, now you know.cheesy grin
Hmmmm, I have a vocal booth in my room, I'll need you to sing there. wink
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Hmmmm, I have a vocal booth in my room, I'll need you to sing there. wink
You'll have to teach me na. Have you gotten that stuff?.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
You'll have to teach me na. Have you gotten that stuff?.
Nope, but I'm into something different.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Nope, but I'm into something different.
Alright, that's nice.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Alright, that's nice.
And how's your preparation going?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
And how's your preparation going?
Fine, so far.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by CplusJason: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Fine, so far.
Hmmmm, okay, I trust you Kimbra BUT............... angry
Re: Osinbajo Orders Police IG, Idris To Stop Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Hmmmm, okay, I trust you Kimbra BUT............... angry
Complete your statement. But what?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncertainty Over Buhari, Saraki Meeting In London Last Night- Tribune / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu's Daughter Neya Delivered Of A Bouncing Baby Boy(Photos) / Sunday Igboho Ready To Fight Against The Fulani Herdsmen If Supported By Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.