Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu (419 Views)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu by EdificationBoss: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu said he missed his principal call on Saturday.

Mr. Shehu said: "I had an SMS from him thereafter because I missed my call! I humbly join them to say thank you, Baba Buhari!!"

Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Muhammadu on Media and Publicity, had earlier posted the update below on his Facebook Page, detailed a telephone conversation he said he had with his boss on Saturday afternoon.

Mr. Buhari is on medical vacation in London, and there has been widespread speculation about his health.

See tweet:

Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu said he missed his principal call on Saturday.

Mr. Shehu said: "I had an SMS from him thereafter because I missed my call! I humbly join them to say thank you, Baba Buhari!!"

Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Muhammadu on Media and Publicity, had earlier posted the update below on his Facebook Page, detailed a telephone conversation he said he had with his boss on Saturday afternoon.

Mr. Buhari is on medical vacation in London, and there has been widespread speculation about his health.

See tweet:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/i-missed-president-buharis-call-garba.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu by emorse(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ha!! So that was baba calling? Asswear I thought it was Biliki. After moaning for so long, baba decides to speak to us and we miss his call? This must be the devil's handiwork. Pastor Lalasticlala and Deacon Mynd44 must hear this o.
Re: I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2017

(1)

Abia Town Hall Meeting: FG Reads Riots Act To Arms-bearing Herdsmen / Eminent Nigerians From SE/SS Paid Nnamdi Kanu A Solidality Visits . Soludo, Utom / Destruction Or Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.