Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind (8422 Views)

How To Kiss A Nigerian Girl And Blow Her Mind With Pleasure / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / How To Eat P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind. 18+please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by NaijaLoaded24: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017

It’s confusing, yes, but knowing how to eat Pu.$$y is a real art that few have mastered. Here’s everything you need to know, when you’re under the sheets.

All those teen movies where they talk about how to eat Pu.$$y, trust me, don’t listen to them. It was probably a rom-com that you watched, and they help no one, especially when talking about the opposite gender. Eating Pu.$$y is an art. Of course, don’t think you cannot develop these talents, because you can.

As with all art forms, it takes practice, dedication, and feedback. This is what makes or breaks you as a master Pu.$$y eater. Though I, myself, have never eaten a Pu.$$y, I do have one. So, I know what generally works and what doesn’t.
And it’s time you learned the real secrets behind knowing how to eat Pu.$$y. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know, but remember, after that, the ball is in your court.

How to eat Pu.$$y – 18 things you have to know

If you think women are complex, just wait till your head is between our legs. It’s not as simple as it looks, so read up and see how to develop this mind-blowing skill.... CONTINUE READING FULL ARTICLE HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/how-to-eat-pssy-18-moves-between-her-legs-thatll-blow-her-mind/
Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Would it kill you if you channel your inventive energy into something more productive than jus pusssy

7 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by jonaifame22(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am the class captain of this class so if u're not here to learn pls gerrout!

3 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Would it kill you if you channel your inventive energy into something more productive than jus pusssy
Please tell him cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Please tell him cheesy
Mami, I jus did

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by BiafranBushBoy: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
I shld waste data to learn how to eat pussy??

What is the nutritional value of pusssy?

11 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

U that is using your energy for good use why trying to read how to suck pussy

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

U that is using your energy for good use why trying to read how to suck pussy
Didn't bother to read... The title said it all

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Cunninlinguist: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2017
The pvssy prof is here cool

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by lirusehn(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Bros wetin be your own na? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by chipatra: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I shld waste data to learn how to eat pussy??

What is the nutritional value of pusssy?

Calories in Pûssy Vàgina

Nutrition Facts
Pûssy - Vàgina
Servings: 1

Calories 3
Sodium 50 mg
Total Fat 0 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g
Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 9,000%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by negz1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmmmmmm... How dat shii take sweet

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:

Calories in Pûssy Vàgina

Nutrition Facts
Pûssy - Vàgina

Calories 3
Sodium 50 mg
Total Fat 0 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g
Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 9,000%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. wink

The pussy fluid nko

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Please tell him cheesy

Can I taste urs

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by chipatra: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

The pussy fluid nko
haba! na weytin í give u so be that naw. d content cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by BiafranBushBoy: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:

Calories in Pûssy Vàgina

Nutrition Facts
Pûssy - Vàgina

Calories 3
Sodium 50 mg
Total Fat 0 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g
Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 9,000%

I guess all these nutrients are embedded just in foreign pussyies.

Not the locals around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by chipatra: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I guess all these nutrients are embedded just in foreign pussyies.

Not the locals around.

na 4 all d tótó o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Masterclass32: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't even want to eat it like an amatuer, not to talk of eating it like a Pro. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by BiafranBushBoy: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:

na 4 all d tótó o! cheesy

Na... I don't think so.

Most of the locals parade around with STD's as their main nutritional value..

You are at a risk.

lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by chipatra: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Na... I don't think so.

Most of the locals parade around with STD's as their main nutritional value..

You are at a risk.

lol.
cheesy na dem îdiots wey no value weytin dem get, as a lady you've got to take good care of ur tótó cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by BiafranBushBoy: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:
cheesy na dem îdiots wey no value weytin dem get, as a lady you've got to take good care of ur tótó cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh My!!

Awww!! This is gross... cheesy

I assume you take care of urs like you type?

I just assume... seems you know much about the anatomy!

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:
haba! na weytin í give u so be that naw. d content cheesy

After we will get guys who will take in such substances undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by dreamworld: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
There is time for everything, A time to eat pucci and a time to go to work and be productive, so take note

3 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

Can I taste urs
shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by NnamdiN: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bet why will a nigger wanna be a pro in eating poosy? There are other areas to specialize on.

Already got ma area of specialization tho. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by ElDadd: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ki ma ladi?!
Iranu.
Abasha angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked
isn't it nutritional
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
dreamworld:

There is time for everything, A time to eat pucci and a time to go to work and be productive, so take note

And there's always time to come back and chew pussy again
chikina!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

isn't it nutritional

grin
Me I don't know o grin

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Me I don't know o grin
u shud know jare
I guess it gives protein with fats and oil...damn! doesn't it sound nutritious?? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by dreamworld: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

And there's always time to come back and chew pussy again
chikina!! grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls / My Gf Cries During Love Making. / King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.