Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI (742 Views)

President Muhammdu Buhari Does Not Know His Year Of Birth-chinedu Eya / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by ocloud81(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
THE FALL OF PRESIDENT MUHAMUDU BUHARI.

PMB finally came into power in 2015 after loosing election up to four times.Within this short period of time,Nigerian have withness frivolous visit of the president to Foreign Countries specifically to UK to resolve health and medical issue's.

But why now?
Nigerians may not have notice the real status of PMB health before he became the president,but the truth is that,PMB have not been medically balance long ago. Those who want him in power knew very well that his case will not be different to that of Yaradua.PMB signed and exchange his long life with post and power.PMB would have leaved for so many years.

WHAT I SEE!
1. I see that PMB life will not be different from that of Yaradua.
2. I see that very soon PMB will return to Nigeria but won't be fit to rule.
3. I see that PMB will return to Nigeria on 15th of April
4. I see that PMB will only last for 9days after his return.
5. I see that Osinbajo will take Nigeria to the promise land.
6. I see that PMB will only see the coming glory of this Nation but will not get there.

He who has ears let them hear what the spirit says.

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by psucc(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op are you also of the prophets?
Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by EasternActivist: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Osibanjo won't make much difference than his boss...

They are both monumental failures.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by ocloud81(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
EasternActivist:

He will make a difference. The leadership sit is meant for him from onset.
Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by Iamwrath: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol

What will be your own end?

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by EasternActivist: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
ocloud81:

He will make a difference. The leadership sit is meant for him from onset.

Meant for him in Ile Ife you mean??

2 Likes

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by doublewisdom: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2017
EasternActivist:

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by maasoap(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2017
I think you should be more concerned about what will be your own end undecided
Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by papaejima1: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Total disgrace.
The president Nigeria should never have had.

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by ocloud81(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2017
EasternActivist:

Meant for him in Ile Ife you mean??
Am sure u can see his making a huge difference within a short time.
Re: WHAT WILL BE THE END OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMDU BUHARI by EasternActivist: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2017
ocloud81:

Am sure u can see his making a huge difference within a short time.
Yah like officially supervising a dirty toilet grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why A Tinubu Presidency Is A Win For Nigeria / More Trouble For Hameed Ali As Reps Order Probe / Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.