Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome (2848 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Goshen360(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKM6eckeYCo

What's wrong with these preachers? They collect tithe from local church, all branches remit 100% tithe to headquarter, they sell devotional materials, they collect seeds, firstfruits seeds, they collect special and sacrificial seeds AND YET, NEVER SATISFIED but still asking seeds for God to bless people.

The God I know does NOT operate like MMM or baba ijebu.... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by petra1(m): 5:32am On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Goshen360 post=84837399]

'
What's wrong with these preachers? They collect tithe from local church, all branches remit 100% tithe to headquarter, they sell devotional materials, they collect seeds, firstfruits seeds, they collect special and sacrificial seeds AND YET, NEVER SATISFIED

Wrong, 1Cor 10:20 says what the gentiles give they sacrifice to devils. Likewise What Christians give they sacrifice to God and not to MOG.
they sell devotional materials. . .

The adelaja who's video you're broadcasting is he not selling book? As a matter of fact he use every video to advertise his book in the background while he hypocriticslly attack others for making merchandise of Gods people.

but still asking seeds for God to bless people.

Are they asking for money for themselves? Raising funds only give people opportunities to serve God in the Gospel and be blessed by it.

Giving and receiving,sowing and reaping will always be a kingdom principle. Read the bible

2Co 9:6 — 2Co 9:7
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

I said earlier that Benny Hinn was misquoted. Or misunderstood. He only said it's wrong to demand 1,000 dollars for a 24 hour miracle . And he said people should give to worship God .

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Goshen360:
h t tps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKM6eckeYCo

What's wrong with these preachers? They collect tithe from local church, all branches remit 100% tithe to headquarter, they sell devotional materials, they collect seeds, firstfruits seeds, they collect special and sacrificial seeds AND YET, NEVER SATISFIED but still asking seeds for God to bless people.

Were you surprised he returned to his vomit? I wasnt, lol. He was trained indoctrinated and sucked in by the best, only God can truly deliver him of this monkey on his back
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Chubhie: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Free untaxed money. If government can prosecute and close down MMM, Why can't government do the same with the prosperity preachers?
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Goshen360:

Benny's case fits the Yoruba adage that says "The sheep that associates with the dog will eat excreta." Since Benny Hinn has chosen to walk with the likes of TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Alex Omokudu and the likes he will continue to be a partaker of whatever is coming to those charlatans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Anywhere evil and misinformation are present that is where you will see these ones. They will never study and they will never raise men who love God. Their heart is constantly in evil and their words give them away. Don't get swayed by their christianese. They are children of the flesh and their flesh will always dominate. They will be here for a short while as they are needed to show the double-edged side of God. In a wee bit they will be no more. Like the ones who came before them.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2019
petra1

Once I see anyone quoting Sunday Adelaja. I know that one does not know God at all. The other one is a very well-known hypocrite who has lost his way. I admire your desire to speak truth at all times, but be careful with these lot. They don't know the lord.
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by petra1(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Maestro21:
petra1

Once I see anyone quoting Sunday Adelaja. I know that one does not know God at all. The other one is a very well-known hypocrite who has lost his way. I admire your desire to speak truth at all times, but be careful with these lot. They don't know the lord.

I have learnt to stand for truth. Even though it comes at a cost many times . Sometimes you may have to stand alone. Shun the crowd. Follow scriptures.

Critics are mostly biased haters. They have no bible reference . When you ask them biblical questions they avoid it.
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Benny's case fits the Yoruba adage that says "The sheep that associates with the dog will eat excreta." Since Benny Hinn has chosen to walk with the likes of TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Alex Omokudu and the likes he will continue to be a partaker of whatever is coming to those charlatans.
Benny, him and that Clarence McClendon fella, whom I do like because of being cerebral, are gospel mercenaries. Benny sees in Chris Oyakhilome, himself Benny Hinn and sees Chris Oyakhilome as the next to be in line to the throne, lol.
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Benny, him and that Clarence McClendon fella, whom I do like because of being cerebral, are gospel mercenaries. Benny sees in Chris Oyakhilome, himself Benny Hinn and sees Chris Oyakhilome as the next to be in line to the throne, lol.

They seem to be tapping into the same source of 'power' to mesmerise their audience into believing whatever they say.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Maestro21:

Anywhere evil and misinformation are present that is where you will see these ones. They will never study and they will never raise men who love God. Their heart is constantly in evil and their words give them away. Don't get swayed by their christianese. They are children of the flesh and their flesh will always dominate. They will be here for a short while as they are needed to show the double-edged side of God. In a wee bit they will be no more. Like the ones who came before them.

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, you believe Me not" (John 8:44-45).

Do you intend to murder 'these ones' as your father the devil does? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
They seem to be tapping into the same source of 'power' to mesmerise their audience into believing whatever they say.
I always knew the saying: "birds of the same feather flock together" rings true.

"Ẹri wọn lẹhin Jesu, no mean say dem be disciples" loosely translated means "Just because you see crowd behind Jesus, doesnt mean they all are His follower-disciples"
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Maestro21:
petra1

Who is your 'lord' with the lower case, Chris Oyakhilome or TB Joshua? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Maestro21:
petra1

OLAADEGBU:
Who is your 'lord' with the lower case, Chris Oyakhilome or TB Joshua? undecided
Their freudian slips just like that one gives them away
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2019
petra1:

I have learnt to stand for truth. Even though it comes at a cost many times . Sometimes you may have to stand alone. Shun the crowd. Follow scriptures.

Critics are mostly biased haters. They have no bible reference . When you ask them biblical questions they avoid it.

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, you believe Me not" (John 8:44-45).

If you truly cared for the truth you would have discovered that your lords Chris Oyakhilome and TB Joshua are charlatans but because you don't care for the truth you've been given over to a strong delusion to believe the lie of your father the devil.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I always knew the saying: "birds of the same feather flock together" rings true.

"Ẹri wọn lẹhin Jesu, no mean say dem be disciples" loosely translated means "Just because you see crowd behind Jesus, doesnt mean they all are His follower-disciples"

Your call on Benny Hinn has been proven right. cool
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2019
I can say for a certain that Benny Hinn is a true man of God but I can't say the same for Chris Oyakhilome.

The problem I have observed with Benny Hinn over the years is the lack of focus. He doesn't have the focus of a Reinhard Bonnke, and that is what distinguishes between both men for me.

Benny Hinn today would be sober and really fired up for God, the next moment he's distracted and chasing something else.

I believe he truly loves God and that is why he feels remorse after a while, unlike some other church leaders whose hearts are stone-hardened against the Truth.

I feel his lack of focus and total submission to the Will of God as the likes of Reinhard Bonnke has prevented him from hitting the heights God intended for him as such ones.

I can remember hearing the words of Kathryn Kulman who Benny Hinn often talked about for the first time, and it was as though I was hearing a spirit speaking and not human, the difference was very clear.

I was really surprised that she was the one whose ministry inspired Benny Hinn, yet she sounded so different from him, and operated at a different level from what I have come to know of him.

I really hope he gets it right because God is the one that always loses whenever we don't yield ourselves completely Him.

And the losses are counted in souls which He payed so dearly for.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Your call on Benny Hinn has been proven right. cool
I've got Benny's full digits number.

Not many know about how, back in the day, Benny was headhunted by James Eugene Ewing, infamously known as God's ghostwriter and 3 other famous "big" men, who gave him that his infamous white ""amazing anointing reeking holy ghost" whipping with jacket, lol, that he used as a zapping rod and flinging it forcefully at innocent, gullible and easily impressed people, whipping them with it and telling them to drink in the anointing, lol.

Why would someone infamously be known as God's ghostwriter, lol?
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Daejoyoung: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
I can say for a certain that Benny Hinn is a true man of God but I can't say the same for Chris Oyakhilome.

The problem I have observed with Benny Hinn over the years is the lack of focus. He doesn't have the focus of a Reinhard Bonnke, and that is what distinguishes between both men for me.

Benny Hinn today would be sober and really fired up for God, the next moment he's distracted and chasing something else.

I believe he truly loves God and that is why he feels remorse after a while, unlike some other church leaders whose hearts are stone-hardened against the Truth.

I feel his lack of focus and total submission to the Will of God as the likes of Reinhard Bonnke has prevented him from reaching the heights God intended for him as such ones.

I can remember hearing the words of Kathryn Kulman who Benny Hinn often talked about for the first time, and I was hearing a spirit speaking not human, the difference was very clear.

I was really surprised that she was the one who inspired Benny Hinn, yet she sounded so different from him, and operated at a different level from what I have come to know of him.

I really hope he gets it right because God is the one that always loses whenever we don't yield ourselves completely Him.

And the loses are counted in souls which He payed so dearly for.

God bless.
How do you know a true man of God?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2019
Daejoyoung:
How do you know a true man of God?
You're wasting yours and everyone else time, asking that one, how does he know a true man of God. Pftt.
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I've got Benny's full digits number.

Not many know about how, back in the day, Benny was headhunted by James Eugene Ewing, infamously known as God's ghostwriter and 3 other famous "big" men, who gave him that his infamous white ""amazing anointing reeking holy ghost" whipping with jacket, lol, that he used as a zapping rod and flinging it forcefully at innocent, gullible and easily impressed people, whipping them with it and telling them to drink in the anointing, lol.

Why would someone infamously be known as God's ghostwriter, lol?

That should make us question those wearing the infamous white suits copying Benny Hinn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
That should make us question those wearing the infamous white suits copying Benny Hinn. undecided
Ah-ha, it's beginning to shape why and how Benny sees in Chris Oyakhilome, himself Benny Hinn and sees Chris Oyakhilome as the next to be in line to the throne, lol. Bwahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Goshen360:

What money do you think they use to run the ministry? How do they maintain buildings? How do they do outreaches? How do they publish books? How do they afford electricity? How do they pay for all the utility workers in church? How do they afford busses and cars? How do they fuel them?

Do you think that the money used in running a ministry falls from the sky? Do you think that all the tithe goes to the pastors bank account?

THINK! THINK! THINK!

You have no problem receiving from God but when He asks you to give you start to squeeze your face.

You see tithes as pastors salary, which is not the case. When you give, you give for the spread of the gospel, for the furtherance of God's agenda on this planet.

Or do you think pastors poop all the money used in running their ministry's? Think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hismasterpiece:
What money do you think they use to run the ministry? How do they maintain buildings? How do they do outreaches? How do they publish books? How do they afford electricity? How do they pay for all the utility workers in church? How do they afford busses and cars? How do they fuel them?

Do you think that the money used in running a ministry falls from the sky? Do you think that all the tithe goes to the pastors bank account?

THINK! THINK! THINK!

You have no problem receiving from God but when He asks you to give you start to squeeze your face.

You see tithes as pastors salary, which is not the case. When you give, you give for the spread of the gospel, for the furtherance of God's agenda on this planet.

Or do you think pastors poop all the money used in running their ministry's? Think!
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What is this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by CrestMan: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow! Just watching the video of Pastor Benny ministering blessed me so much! God bless these Men of God!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by CrestMan: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hismasterpiece:

THINK! THINK! THINK!

My dear, please don't mind these ignoramus!
How I enjoyed the part of the video that showed Pastor Benny ministering! I was so so blessed. I'm a partaker of the Grace of God upon Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny's lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by CrestMan: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

I feel his lack of focus and total submission to the Will of God as the likes of Reinhard Bonnke has prevented him from hitting the heights God intended for him as such ones.

I can remember hearing the words of Kathryn Kulman who Benny Hinn often talked about for the first time, and it was as though I was hearing a spirit speaking and not human, the difference was very clear.

I was really surprised that she was the one whose ministry inspired Benny Hinn, yet she sounded so different from him, and operated at a different level from what I have come to know of him.

And the losses are counted in souls which He payed so dearly for.

God bless.

What a religious man you are grin
Remember, Christianity is not a RELIGION! It's the pulsating life of God in a man cool

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by CrestMan: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=petra1 post=84838373][/quote]

@Petra 1, please don't mind that man that did the video. He is only trying to gain relevance and direct traffic to his page. He's ignorant of the Word of God!
He sounded just like Judas Iscariot especially when he was advocating for the poor.

I still want to thank him sha for uploading the video of Pastor Benny ministering! It was so refreshing! How I love these Men of God(Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny). I'm indeed a partaker of the Grace of God upon their lives! cool

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Truthchiz: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Goshen360:

what will they use in sustaining their business empires all over the world? Their numerous wives/concubines and plenty children? Na wah for you oh...mugu must surely fall!
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Goshen360(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=petra1 post=84838373][/quote]

Continue in your deception!

He also said he'll never do it again demanding money or any type of seeds FOR GOD'S BLESSINGS or IN EXCHANGE FOR GOD'S BLESSINGS. The problem with you guys is, you can like a man of God for special reason (s) but you like him to defend his errors.

In other video interviews with Benny Hinn, he himself admitted that that people DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE BACK FROM GOD after sowing these seeds and in some cases, some go worse financially meaning it doesn't work hundred percent.

Bottom line, giving to get from God or sowing seeds to double a blessing from God in Christianity is not different from MMM or Baba ijebu or even babalawo technics. These are false gospel that people like the prosperity preachers have introduced into the church of Jesus
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
petra1:

We have always known. You are blessed MOG!
Re: Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The money Deeperlife used to erect their building worth 4B Naira, where did it come from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. / Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) / Breaking News: Rev Fr Mbaka Sacked From His Parish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.