Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m (1285 Views)

EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu / FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Reall? So, Amaechi single handedly plunged this nation into recession?
He must be a super human, perhaps that's why we can't get figures yet.

What has the source of the recovered got to do with recession my good man.

The source of that figure is questionable read before you leap.
Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by Gentle034(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2017
See money!!!! wey I day here day look for 50,000 to pay school fees.
Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by kabrud: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2017
unclezuma:

What has the source of the recovered got to do with recession my good man.

The source of that figure is questionable read before you leap.

$666.676m (+N57.9b) recovered from corrupt individuals. Do u know how much $ was injected into fx to salvage the Naira that is already yielding good result? Do u know the principal indices of recession?
Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

$666.676m (+N57.9b) recovered from corrupt individuals. Do u know how much $ was injected into fx to salvage the Naira that is already yielding good result? Do u know the principal indices of recession?

I wonder how you verified the $666.67m, don't let them deceive you too. There is recession until all the factors that started the recession are removed all the jobs lost and the industries that have relocated returns and production starts all over again and the reliance on oil prices as a markup stops due to true and proper diversification, this recession will still continue don't let fictional figures deceive you all corrupt individuals must cough up what they stole from both sides of the fence APC/PDP let's stop this back and forth.

You seem knowledgeable but if you are not from the AGFs office or the EFCC or The CBN or NBS don't believe all you hear.
Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by sarrki(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

My brother leave that wailing wailer claiming he's not a wailer alone .

Denying his identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agf-fg Has Recovered N57.9bn, $666.676m by kabrud: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2017
unclezuma:

I wonder how you verified the $666.67m, don't let them deceive you too. There is recession until all the factors that started the recession are removed all the jobs lost and the industries that have relocated returns and production starts all over again and the reliance on oil prices as a markup stops due to true and proper diversification, this recession will still continue don't let fictional figures deceive you all corrupt individuals must cough up what they stole from both sides of the fence APC/PDP let's stop this back and forth.

You seem knowledgeable but if you are not from the AGFs office or the EFCC or The CBN or NBS don't believe all you hear.

Actually, all figures that get to the media shouldn't be taken VERY seriously but to every rumour, they say, there is an iota of truth.

Note also that any figure announced by the custodians of our finances must be accounted for, by THEM.

On diversification, whose fault? The administration making efforts to do that despite lean resources or the one that refuses to do same even with fat resources?

Do u know how Foreign Reserve grew from less than $4m to close to $60b? Do u know the price of crude then? Do u know how much the reserve worth when the immediate past administration took charge? Do u know how much crude oil was sold throughout that administration? Do u know how much was left in that reserve when they left? Do u know how much the crude oil is at the moment? Do u notice the recent upward trend of the Foreign Reserve? By the time u answer these questions sincerely, u will know what plunged this nation into recession.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Wealthiest Country And Poorest / See Another Throwback Photo Of President Buhari As A Military Officer / Only Respect PMB Is Receiving Now Is UK Nurses Giving Him Injection - Twitter Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.