Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Need Pussay To Furk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Pussay To Furk. (1638 Views)

How To Furk Pussay / How I Go Take Furk Two Girls At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pussay To Furk. by DixonKuntz: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2017
I had a girl i used to furk her fresh yansh,I really like to furk her pusssay and blow my fresh akamu in her pussay now she has left where I live and I have no girl I can furk with my sexy fresh 18 inch cassava and deposit my akamu in her mouth please what do I do . cry
Re: I Need Pussay To Furk. by darbeelicous(f): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2017
on a Sunday morning
it is finished!!!
Now I know y Jesus wept cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: I Need Pussay To Furk. by Etzakoos(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Did U Knw Where Olosho Centre Is undecided
Re: I Need Pussay To Furk. by Bibi294(f): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Seriously, there supposed to be screening before signing up to nairaland... Not all these school cert drop out....
Re: I Need Pussay To Furk. by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Bibi294:
Seriously, there supposed to be screening before signing up to nairaland... Not all these school cert drop out....
the idea of this thread is just to get attention... And ur likes just gave It to him...

1 Like

Re: I Need Pussay To Furk. by Sanemind(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Bibi294:
pls u will be conducting the screening

(1) (Reply)

Get In! Get In! Romancelanders Disgraced(pictures) / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Dress Like This? (images) / See The Country Where Women Are Flogged In Order To Show Love - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.