Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? (406 Views)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by jonaifame22(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Good day everyone and happy sunday, I hope u're in church sha?

Okay dis morning as the service progressed the deacon came forward and announced that it's tithe and offering time and I got my already packaged offering and tithe in white envelopes, I dnt like to use the church's offering envelope. Then as i gave my offering as the bag was passed a woman walked up to me and said she saw me give my offering wth my left hand and dat's bad and disrespectful that I should used my right hand.

To me the left hand was created by God and if I give my seed wth my left hand to it's creator I don't see any thing bad in that ,I can't cause quarrel and division between my left and right hand cos of offering, cos my heart is in the giving.

Or am I wrong?
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Please ignore such confused people....
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by pressplay411(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Did it feel wrong when you did it?

She said that as a Nigerian/Yoruba woman. No where in the bible does it indicate hand orientation.
Don't feel guilty. Claim your due blessings.
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by Kondomatic(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2017
jonaifame22:

To me the left hand was created by God and if I give my seed wth my left hand to it's creator I don't see any in that
Oga park well.

If you know that the left was created by God and is good as the right in giving and receiving things then why did you single it out for cleaning your shitty nyash and doing other dirty stuff.

You and the woman are compatible and must marry.
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by jonaifame22(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Oga park well.

If you know that the left was created by and is good as the right in giving and receiving things then why did you single it out for cleaning your shitty nyash and doing other dirty stuff.

wiping ass wth the left is something that is done subconsciously cause it's what we've grown to learn and see frm other people, lemme say It's a norm

Get it?

1 Like

Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by dingbang(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Oga park well.

If you know that the left was created by and is good as the right in giving and receiving things then why did you single it out for cleaning your shitty nyash and doing other dirty stuff.

the right hand is used to clean the shitty yarnsh and doing dirth stuff ogbeni...
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by Kondomatic(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
wiping ass wth the left is something that is done subconsciously cause it's what we've grown to learn and see frm other people, lemme say It's a norm

Get it?
Same as using right hand to give and receive.
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by BEENUEL(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
you are in your room, you came here to form stories for us.....dammm, seun need to install auto-liar.

Very fake make-up story
Re: Is Givivng Offering And Tithes Wth The Left Hand Bad? by tobechi74: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
is left hand bad! Why did god create it

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 08/03/2017) / Is It Right To Hold Your Wedding Reception In The Church? / Stephanie Otobo Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.