Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours (19452 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / God Raised A Dead Child Through Popular Enugu Priest Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Guru9ja(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Have heard similar stories like that. Am happy for u. God be with your family and mine too.

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by coolluk(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosalieene:

Atheist appreciate God's wonder for once. whether dead or unconscious the most important thing is that God brought him back to life
Not everyone survives unconscious states sef
haven't you heard that someone suddenly slumped and died

Aunty u said ur dad died, since u r not certain, don't lie about about it

9 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Anything can happen. After all Jesus rose Lazarus on the 7th day abi na third day
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
allrightsir:

Do you care about the opinions of people who are alive but brain dead?

The oyinbo man that brought this religion that is dulling our brains is busy discovering the universe. There are more Africans in the church of England than the English themselves.

The originators have seen the light the followers are still moving towards darkness.

Religion is one topic I avoid discussing....All man with him own lol.but if religious folks practice half of what is in the Bible , Africa would be the best place to live in.

7 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamtewwy:
Lmao u think you telling stories to kids?

he can raise some1 from the dead and cant feed starving children' in pakistan
Biko add Sudan to it.

6 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Opakan2: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
He will still die eventually so what's the point.

Abeg Next!

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Soljaboi44(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
God is great!

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Worksunlimited: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
All this people disputing things...

Make una try holding una breathe for three hours...

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Claroo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who certified him dead undecided

5 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Adeevah(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALLAHLUYAH!

Ameen someboobby

Guy! Just tell us your dad slept for 3hours due to the long journey

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by abescom: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
If I talk now, dem go see me as the enemy. Lying unconscious for 3hrs is not the same as being clinically dead.
If you don't believe, leave those who believe to their belief.

My grandpa was dead and put in the morgue but came back to life after 2 days. His own mother ended up using his casket.

Another person, a father figure whose next of kid I am was unconscious for several days. Then was said to be critically dead by his doctors but they can't turn off the machine unless I agree. I refused. Roughly 24 hours later, I was told he moved his hands which they claimed was reflex in medical terms.

He lived 3 more years after that before dying.

Don't force you unbelieve on others.

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by zabuur: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Then ur dad must have a message to deliver to people coz of what use was he raised from dead of he can't tell us how Nigeria is gonna regain her past glory.

Sorry for my comments but, we need to remember that everything that happens around us every second are wonders from God. It's not until someone comes on the media to give a proofread script.

Who took care of you when you sleep. Look at how babies grow right in our eyes. How do you control your blinks, ur sneezes. When we look at our selves, we see wonders from God. Not these stories that make people they are being punished by the same God.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lekbel09(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Reading your testimony a scripture came to my mind "Ephesians3:20 and it goes thus "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that worketh in us Halleluyah! He is truly great

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Lordave: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Its time for you to give a "resurrection" offering!!! angry angry
grin grin cheesy

Onyinye mbilite n'onwu onye nwe anyi Jisos Kraist

Thunder fire devil!

You don kill me with laughter.

3 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Adeevah(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamtewwy:
Lmao u think you telling stories to kids?

he can raise some1 from the dead and cant feed starving children' in pakistan

Please add somalia

4 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
pata pata we will all still die
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Richy4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am a believer of the saying that If you don't have nice thing to say, don't say anything at all....if she believed that it was a miracle then let it be according to her believe.....

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rusher14: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
abescom:

My grandpa was dead and put in the morgue but came back to life after 2 days. His own mother ended up using his casket.

Another person, a father figure whose next of kid I am was unconscious for several days. Then was said to be critically dead by his doctors but they can't turn off the machine unless I agree. I refused. Roughly 24 hours later, I was told he moved his hands which they claimed was reflex in medical terms.

If we ask for proof now you would begin to stammer.

6 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Lordave: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
abescom:

Seriously?

Your mean you were there when your "Great-grand mum" was buried in the casket meant for your Grandpa?

4 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by ohasoup9(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Illiterate your father did not die maybe he was in coma.

4 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
If I talk now, dem go see me as the enemy. Lying unconscious for 3hrs is not the same as being clinically dead.

Even clinically dead has come back before.
So no need to talk, actually.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
ohasoup9:
Illiterate your father did not die maybe he was in coma.

Have u gone to coma and come back before?
because maybe u think coma na backyard....

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by ohasoup9(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lie lie Christians
felixomor:

Have u gone to coma and come back before?
because maybe u think coma na backyard....

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by realmindz: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
I thank God for saving your dad, I blame Satan for giving him the sickness.

Even though God allowed your dad to reach the point of death before saving him so as to use it to his own glory, I still thank him.
Even though he has not healed your dad 100% and he still need the doctors and drugs, I still thank him.

I wish your dad quick recovery by the power of scientific researches and breakthroughs.

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by yankeypha: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
God will save whom he want to save, God will bless whom he want to bless, until it happen to you, then you will believed there is God, I have seen a police people killing 6 condemn criminals, he hold a pistol, shooting them one by one, he reach the last person, and DPO tell him to stop, let them use the last person do more investigation, they take him back to sell, on monday they pass bill, that no police man will shoot without court other, God really save him from death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by chiraqDemon(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
allrightsir:

The ones alive might as well be dead with these kinds of stories
I wonder o
U become unconsious means u r dead
U sleep get bad dream mean say u bin go see heaven and hell
These ppl haff tire me

3 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by timiawe123: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
We have seen numerous cases of people who "died" and woke up. There's nothing special in it. Some of them had already been put in the morgue. They even say that being dead was like being asleep.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by doctokwus: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosalieene:

Atheist appreciate God's wonder for once.
Wonder my foot.We are more religious than d whites that gave us religion,but are 100 more backward than them in our thinking capacity,ideas and behaviour.
U pple blackmail pple with god,touch not my annointed,where common sense,given to us all by d same God should prevail.
What is d miracle here in someone that wasnt dead in d first place.
I can even go further and tell the op that if indeed his dad was asthmatic,there is no way he cud av survived without physical intervention,maybe d drugs he took earlier that didnt seem to work,worked at dat point in time or somebody else intervened while his friend was away.
The point is,this is a poorly narrated event from a third party,who in trying to appeal to d minds of religious fanatics,didnt bother to find out d true series of events that took place.
Knowing d truth of what happened wud even help d dad in knowing what worked then and secure his life incase of a future occurrence.But with dis mindset,if unfortunately it does happen again,the Op and d family wud be there casting and binding instead of seeking appropriate,effective solution that works.
God uses man to do His works on earth,but his intervention only works wen we apply the gift of common sense he gave us first.

6 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
ohasoup9:
Lie lie Christians

Who asked u that?
U see that u r hearing things we cant hear.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by bionixs: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
ok,GOd didnt do it,abi? May it happen to you so you clinically come back to life. Big foool, that is what bible calls your type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.