Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours (19441 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / God Raised A Dead Child Through Popular Enugu Priest Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lepasharon(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=chiefolododo post=54078299]I disagree with you[/quote
Have you ever seen an amputee being healed?
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by ilynem(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamtewwy:
Lmao u think you telling stories to kids?

he can raise some1 from the dead and cant feed starving children' in pakistan
It is your duty to feed starving children in Pakistan
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Bahddo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
abescom:
If you don't believe, leave those who believe to their belief.

My grandpa was dead and put in the morgue but came back to life after 2 days. His own mother ended up using his casket.

Another person, a father figure whose next of kid I am was unconscious for several days. Then was said to be critically dead by his doctors but they can't turn off the machine unless I agree. I refused. Roughly 24 hours later, I was told he moved his hands which they claimed was reflex in medical terms.

He lived 3 more years after that before dying.

Don't force you unbelieve on others.
force? Lol. Anyway, the word is 'disbelief' not 'unbelieve'.

You are free to foam in the mouth that someone doesn't think every unconscious person is dead and narrate stories that someone told the person that told the person that told you. Your choice.

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by isnovic(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamtewwy:

That's why He has put it in your mind to feed those children.

Yes my friend, your mission field is the hungry children in Pakistan, be fulfilled doing his work brother.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by bandely(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Most times I just can't fathom the marvellous works of God. when he says yes no one can say no. He is the alpha and omega.

All this while my Dad saw himself embarking on an endless journey, all of a sudden the road was blocked, he couldn't proceed, he then turned back, while all this was happening in the spiritual realm, my Dad couldn't control himself, it all happened in a twinkle of an eye.

As he turned back when he couldn't proceed, he heard a voice telling him not to go back, threatening him to stay.
To cut the long story back my Dad spirit returned, he became conscious after being dead for 3 hours.

Na wa oo. Them dey find people for the other realm like that? When no be MMM Referral, after the multitudes wey don go. undecided
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by isnovic(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kobicove:
Your dad probably passed out...he was never dead at any point undecided

No miracle happened here! (That is if miracles even exist, cos as far as I'm concerned most things that happen have a scientific explanation)

When I see people conveniently wish everything to science I laugh.

If science was everything then how do explain the vastness of the universe.

How do you explain the existence of Human in only one specter in the vastness of the universe.

How do you explain the Sun.
And don't try the Big bang theory which has been total rubbished.

or the natural evolution of things which also has been disgraced. if you belief that shit then explain why you haven't transformed to something far more intelligent or better than human being.

In parting I leave you with the words of Konfizus
"When the Superior Man eats he does not try to stuff himself; at rest he does not seek perfect comfort; he is diligent in his work and careful in speech. He avails himself to people of the Tao and thereby corrects himself. This is the kind of person of whom you can say, "he loves learning."

Just so you think clearly, the ubiquitous examples of phenomenon defying the natural laws of science are enough reasons to suggest to you,

That there is Being whom the other beings bow down to.

Their is God whom the other gods call God
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by otemdomino: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Most times I just can't fathom the marvellous works of God. when he says yes no one can say no. He is the alpha and omega.

My entire life has been revolved round the blessings and favour of God. in short if I'm to narrate the multitude of miracles I've encountered.Thousands of years isn't enough to narrate it.

On Thursday morning my Dad bade us goodbye as he left for work. we all reciprocated not knowing he was heading for death.

After he arrived at his working place, he and his friend decided to travel down to Cotonou to negotiate the purchase of a vehicle.

Shortly after that he complained of difficulty in breathing, he told his friend his ordeal, his friend immediately went to a pharmacy to get him an inhaler.
My Dad on the other hand had used all the drugs he had on him but all to no avail.

Unfortunately while holding on and waiting for his friend to come back, he was crying and confessing Christ telling him to have mercy that he doesn't want to die eventually he slumped and gave up the ghost.

My Dad was lying lifeless for over an hour and half, his face was already swollen and dark when his friend came back.

My Dad's friend screamed on sighting him, he threw the drugs away and was crying and screaming, calling God, interceding on my dad's behalf, telling God to restore my Dad, because how would he return a friend who came to him alive and now is dead.

All this while my Dad saw himself embarking on an endless journey, all of a sudden the road was blocked, he couldn't proceed, he then turned back, while all this was happening in the spiritual realm, my Dad couldn't control himself, it all happened in a twinkle of an eye.

As he turned back when he couldn't proceed, he heard a voice telling him not to go back, threatening him to stay.
To cut the long story back my Dad spirit returned, he became conscious after being dead for 3 hours.
Your dad was in a coma for three hours and later he was revived back. This reminds me of Michael Schumacher. He's been in a coma for 6 months.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by jaszplus12(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm...usually we insult ourselves with uncertified claims. Was there any doctor's report or proof?
Ever heard of Near Death Experience?( NDE)
All these are things we must be aware of so we do not make claims where there's no need for such.
Thank God for your dad anyway. May God continue to keep him. Amen.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by DLuciano: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
jaymejate:
But couldn't raise my mom after so much services and dedication.
I believe God can do all things o

But seriously, being unconscious is different from being dead.
Go and confirm bro
do you want me pray God that you experience what he experienced, so that if you survive it you tell i was just unconcious ? Learn to glory God on people,s behalf and not think you know too much, some fell unconcious and never returned to life. Bro dont wait till it happen to you !

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hahahahaha.... Your dad must be Lazarus of the 21st century.

Funny joker
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by pamijlove(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
He stopped breathing, but the body cells are not dead they're still working
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by figure007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamtewwy:

.... Uhnnn I don't really know what to say saa but I would have said you don't read the bible...possibly you might be an atheist or whatever ... God can decide to leave a country to suffer due to their sin just like Sodom and even in Ezekiel 22,God seemed a man to interceed for a nation due to their sin but he couldn't find one and he decides to destroy...my people perish because of lack of knowledge..Have you not read?? Pls what the lady said is 100% infact 1000% possible.... Pls read bible bros
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by TerrorSquad147: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosalieene:

Atheist appreciate God's wonder for once. whether dead or unconscious the most important thing is that God brought him back to life
Not everyone survives unconscious states sef
haven't you heard that someone suddenly slumped and died
hey cutie, it's been a while I disturbed you....hope you're good?
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by emekaRaj(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosy1992:

My entire life has been revolved round the blessings and favour of God. in short if I'm to narrate the multitude of miracles I've encountered.Thousands of years isn't enough to narrate it.

On Thursday morning my Dad bade us goodbye as he left for work. we all reciprocated not knowing he was heading for death.

After he arrived at his working place, he and his friend decided to travel down to Cotonou to negotiate the purchase of a vehicle.

Shortly after that he complained of difficulty in breathing, he told his friend his ordeal, his friend immediately went to a pharmacy to get him an inhaler.
My Dad on the other hand had used all the drugs he had on him but all to no avail.

Unfortunately while holding on and waiting for his friend to come back, he was crying and confessing Christ telling him to have mercy that he doesn't want to die eventually he slumped and gave up the ghost.

My Dad was lying lifeless for over an hour and half, his face was already swollen and dark when his friend came back.

My Dad's friend screamed on sighting him, he threw the drugs away and was crying and screaming, calling God, interceding on my dad's behalf, telling God to restore my Dad, because how would he return a friend who came to him alive and now is dead.

I had a similar story, mine is worse they almost buried me alive as iam a Muslim.

I opened a thread an told the story but tnx to lalasticlala it didn't
it to d front page
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
lepasharon:

Except heal amputees

Even if u witness God healing an amputee, your fornication and sinful lifestyle will still carry you back to atheism.
Nothing new lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
lepasharon:

cool You atheists
cheesy
You can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all the time.

The time is up for all these shoddy testimonies grin

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosy1992:

Dear Op, I thank God for your dad's life and I'm happy for you.

Now go online and type the phrase "near death experiences" into the search bar. Your dad's experience might be similar to some others you'll read on there.

Not saying God did not save him from death though, praise be his name.
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by chiefolododo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
If it is hand , it can grow back oo, if you Dont believe this , cut off your hand and come to me for mirqcle[quote author=lepasharon post=54078322][/quote]
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lepasharon(f): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
felixomor:

Even if u witness God healing an amputee, your fornication and sinful lifestyle will still carry you back to atheism.
Nothing new lipsrsealed

So Christians don't fornicate and sin? undecided Ur an asswipe you know? How are you better than me because ur a Christian. Scum

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
lepasharon:

So Christians don't fornicate and sin? undecided Ur an asswipe you know? How are you better than me because ur a Christian. Scum

God bless you undecided grin

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lepasharon(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
If it is hand , it can grow back oo, if you Dont believe this , cut off your hand and come to me for mirqcle

So Jebus can only heal hands? In that case cut off urs for all to see and make it grow back before I trust you with mine?

Clown

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lepasharon(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
felixomor:

God bless you undecided grin

Ur disgusting
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by felixomor: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur disgusting

Says the person who is downplaying somebody's miracle.
God bless ya sister... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by chiboy11(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lmao.... grin...Abeg make I find my level,before them go say person na Atheist grin

Dead for 3hrs indeed! grin

iamtewwy:

Find God, alot of goodies happens with his name
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Arinze86(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pictures or it never happened

1 Like

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
bjhaid:
OP what's the name of this movie?
grin
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by kelvinatkins(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Your's dad and his friend were in the car
your Dad's friend rushed to pharmacy to get drugs
Which means at a point your dad was d only one in the car
here is my question, who told u he cried and confessed?
he was crying and confessing Christ telling him to have
mercy that he doesn't want to die eventually he slumped and gave
up the ghost.
Illegal post
next one please

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by chiefolododo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dont make the man of God angry
lepasharon:

So Jebus can only heal hands? In that case cut off urs for all to see and make it grow back before I trust you with mine?

Clown
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
What a wonderful God we serve!!!

I thank God for your life and that of your family. May He continue to be with you and everyone that tapped into this testimony.

Don't be deterred by the comments of many people here. Continue growing in faith.

May God Be With You
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rosalieene(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
hey cutie, it's been a while I disturbed you....hope you're good?
Yea.....
If I may remember, you were a troublemaker grin
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by pablobellins(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
me I was dead for over 7 hours, and I was resurrected this morning at about 7a.m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.