Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Girl Blast Facebook For Deleting Her Unclad Anti-donald Trump Protest Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Blast Facebook For Deleting Her Unclad Anti-donald Trump Protest Pictures (454 Views)

She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Blast Facebook For Deleting Her Unclad Anti-donald Trump Protest Pictures by amakoro(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
A furious student has blasted Facebook after it removed her unclad anti-Trump protest pictures. Emma Dyason, 19, was outraged, posted images to protest against US President Donald Trump.

They featured nude models holding cards with 'sexist quotes made by Trump' written on them. But despite their 'important areas' being covered up, the social network decided to take the images down.

See photos here>>http://naijspeaker..com.ng/2017/02/girl-blast-facebook-for-deleting-her-unclad-anti-donald-trump-protest-pictures.html?m=1

Viewer discretion

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Call For The Review Of Nairaland's Mode Of communication / Who Is To Be Blame / The Ghanaian Dude Danced For Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.