Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake (1480 Views)

Another Proof That The New Testament Is Not The Word Of God / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Lady234: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah

Can you chant that
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Yisraylite(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Yisraylite on nairaland,
How come you believe dat d New testament is fake and the Apostles are false prophets.
Which type of religion are you, you use the Torah(Old testament) yet you hate Jews and believe there are also false. I bet almost every Christian on nairaland doesn't hold your views that the New Testament is fake.

Nice Question  grin grin grin

Go study your ancient History, most interlectuals of the era like Flavius Josephus testify to little or no account of a Jesus and his followers, what Jesus was claiming to be  ie the son of God has been claimed by up to 35 different messiahs and saviors preceeding the time of Jeus by hundreds to thousands of years.

A Ghost does not carry physical spermatozoa(david's Sperm) , you christians and messianic Jews  claim Ea-Zeus(Jesus a.k.a Yeshua) was a man,yet his Mom had sex with a Ghost  ,The Creator sanctioned a way for all humans to be born into this world and that is through a man impregnating a woman. Your God must be a freak and needs to be destroyed for stealing another man's wife and impregnating her with invincible  casper the friendly ghost's spermatozoa    , That's truely disgusting a God that has sex with his creation!

You have been brain washed  by the white men at the vatican, You should really feel ashamed to be an African who bows to , cries out to a worldwide product created and manufactured in Rome, have some pride ! the white man is not better than you! We are the original people and all life and civilization began  in Africa!! They have even turned the Horus myth into a Jesus reality and silly overly emotional christians blindly and mindlessly follow

A List of the similarities between Horus and Jesus:

>Horus and the Father are one.
>Jesus says, "I and My Father are one.  He that
seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."

>Horus is the Father seen in the Son.
>Jesus claims to be the Son in whom the Father is revealed.

>Horus was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation.
>Jesus is made to declare that He is the light of the world.

>Horus was the way, the truth, the life by name and in person.
>Jesus is made to assert that he is the way, the truth,
and the life.

>Horus was the plant, the shoot, the natzar.
>Jesus is made to say: "I am the true vine."

>Horus says:  It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end.  Lo!  I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity.
>Jesus says: " I am come down from Heaven.  For this isthe will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the
Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."  (He, too, claims to be lord of eternity.)

>Horus says: " I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness."
>Jesus says: " I am come a light unto the world."

>Horus says:  I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) (ch.32) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath.  (ch.38).  These were the words of the father in heaven.
>Jesus says: " The Father which sent me, he hath given
me a commandment, what I should say and what I should
speak.  Whatsoever  I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.  The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

A comparative list of some pre-existing types to Christianity shows further how these types were brought on in the canonical Gospels and the Book of Revelation:

1. Horus baptized with water by Anup = Jesus
    Baptized with water by John.

2. Anup, the Baptizer = John the Baptist.

3. Aan, a name of the divine scribe = John the
    divine scribe.

4. Horus born in Annu, the place of bread = Jesus
    born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.

5. Horus the Good Shepherd with the crook upon his
    shoulders = Jesus the Good Shepherd with the lamb or
    kid upon his shoulder.

6. The Seven on board the boat with Horus = The
    seven fishers on board the boat with Jesus.

7. Horus as the Lamb = Jesus as the Lamb.

8. Horus as the Lion = Jesus as the Lion.

9. Horus identified with the Tat or Cross = Jesus
    identified with the Cross.

10. Horus of twelve years = Jesus of twelve years.

11. Horus made a man of thirty years in his baptism =
    Jesus made a man of thirty years in his baptism.

12. Horus the Krst = Jesus the Christ.

13. Horus the manifesting Son of God = Jesus the
    manifesting Son of God.

14. The trinity of Atum the Father, Horus the Son,
    and Ra the Holy Spirit = The trinity of the Father,
    Son and Holy Spirit.

15. The first Horus as a child of the Virgin, the
    second as the Son of Ra = Jesus as the Virgins child,
    the Christ as Son of the Father.

16. Horus the sower and Set the destroyer in the
    harvesting = Jesus the sower of the good seed and
    Satan the sower of tares.

17. Horus carried off by Set to the summit of Mount
    Hetep = Jesus spirited away by Satan into an
    exceedingly high mountain.

18. Set and Horus contending on the Mount = Jesus and
    Satan contending on the Mount.

19. The Star as the announcer of the child Horus =
    The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of
    Jesus.

20. Hours the avenger = Jesus who brings the sword.

21. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, who comes with peace =
    Jesus the bringer of peace.

22. Horus the afflicted one = Jesus the afflicted one.

23. Horus as the type of life eternal = Jesus the type of
        eternal life.

24. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, the child teacher in the
    temple = The child Jesus as teacher in the temple.

25. The mummy bandage that was woven without seam
        =The vesture of Christ without a seam.

26. Twelve followers of Horus as Har-Khutti = Twelve
    followers of Jesus as the twelve disciples.

27. The revelation written down by Aan (Tehuti) the
    scribe of divine words = The revelation by John
    the divine.

28. The saluter Aani, who bears witness to the word
    of Ra and to the testimony of Horus = John who bears
    witness to the Word of God and the testimony of
    Jesus Christ.

29. The secret of the Mysteries revealed by Taht-Aan
    = The secret of the Mysteries made known by John.

30. Horus the Morning Star = Jesus the Morning Star.

31. Horus who gives the Morning Star to his followers
    = Jesus who gives the Morning Star to his followers.

32. The name of Ra on the head of the deceased = The
    name of the Father written on the forehead.

33. The Paradise of the Pole Star-Am-Khemen = The
    Holy City lighted by one luminary, that is neither the
    Sun nor the Moon = the Pole Star.

34. The Har-Seshu, or servants of Horus = The servants
    of Jesus Christ

Abba AYAH never gave mankind any religion! The Creator gave men a way of life, instructions and commandments to live by in other to teach us how to love and live in peace and unity. It is mankind in his arrogance that has created all these religions that a now constantly at each other's throats!!!

Ecc 12:13 ¶ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  ( not Jew,Moslem or Christian but MAN!!)

Ecc 12:14   For YAHAWAH shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be righteous, or whether it be evil.

[B]CONCERNING THE FAKE NEW TESTAMENT[/B]

Deu 33:2 And he said: "YAHAWAH came from Sinai, And dawned on them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran, And He came with ten thousands of saints; From His right hand Came a fiery law for them.

Exd 24:12 Then YAHAWAH said to Masha(Mosheh,Musa,Moses) "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them." 

Exd 31:18 And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with The Finger of YAHAWAH

Deu 31:24 And it came to pass, when Mosheh had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

Yah 1:8   "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth (TORAH, Instruction), but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Psa 1:2   But his delight is in the law of YAHAWAH, And in His law he meditates day and night.

Psa 1:3   He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.

Deu 4:2   "You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the Laws of YAHAWAH your Father which I command you

Ecc 3:14   I know that whatever YAHAWAH does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it YAHAWAH does it, that men should have reverence before Him.

Pro 30:6 Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar

Hsa 6:1 Come, and let us return to YAHAWAH; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. 

Hsa 6:3 Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of YAHAWAH. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter [and] former rain to the earth

That’s right Yisrayl, YAHAWAH has given you The Book of His Laws to meditate in day and night and with respect to this, all other books ( new testament,Talmud,Quoran etc) are forbidden to you for purposes of meditation and instruction in the Law so your should honestly burn them with fire because eventually YAHAWAH will burn up all wickedness. The New Testament was added to the Torah to make it appear to be legitimate, but this book of Greek Hellenistic gods, cultures, and traditions is forbidden to all true Yisraylites.

Yahyl (Joel) 3:6   Also the people of Yahadah and the people of Yahrushalayim You have sold to the Greeks, the Hellenistic culture That you may remove them far from their borders.

Yahyl 3:7   "Behold, I will raise them out of the place to which you have sold them,And will return your retaliation upon your own head.

Yahyl 3:8   I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the people of Yahadah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans to a people far off; For YAHAWAH has spoken."

Masha was an African born in Egypt and not in Eastern Europe, He married an Ethiopian (african) not a white woman, so he def wasn't Jewish, The J does not exsist in the ancient hebrew or Amharic so none of the ancients were called Jews! So how would you now classify Masha or Ab-ra- ham( meaning Father of Ham or the Hamitic people a multitude of Nations? These people weren't Jews like you are claiming to be neither am I

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 

My reasoning is that the European Kharzers have assumed our ancient identities, relocated to North East Africa(now known as the Middle East) showing themselves to be the Creator's chosen people while the Torah records that its history all started in Africa from Genesis 2 and not in Europe.

Gen 10:2 The sons of Japheth [were] Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 

Gen 10:3 The sons of Gomer [were] Ashkenaz, Riphath, [fn] and Togarmah. 

Gen 10:4 The sons of Javan [were] Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. [fn] 

Gen 10:5 From these the coastland [peoples] of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations

Gen 10 :5 identifies the descendants of Japheth as the Gentiles, which includes Gog and Magog which we know today are the Russian lands and its surrounding countries, Africa the descendants of Ham & Shem are never Identified as the Gentiles.

Abba YHWH changed Abram name to Ab-ra-Ham which means Father of Ham or the Hamatic people a mulitutude of  nations

Gen 10:6 The sons of Ham [were] Cush, Mizraim, Put, [fn] and Canaan. 

Gen 10:7 The sons of Cush [were] Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah [were] Sheba and Dedan.

From the maps posted Kush or Cush - Upper and lower Ethiopia,Abissinia
                           Hawalah or Havilah - Sudan or Guinee
                                     Put,Mizaraim -  Egypt
                                           Cannaan - Yisrayl

In Essence the Torah represents the history of our african people while Christianity is purely European by Origin. Made by the Vatican's Mother church in Rome under Emperor Constantine in 323-325 AD and these two can not mix . I can always explain further why the Law & the prophets are in direct conflict with the New Testament scriptures
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
What is d meaning of this epistle&history
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Yisraylite(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ lady 234

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't handle the fire, Ask a question and then run off , Read my response and then show me your perfect wisdom you trust in so much undecided
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by No2Atheism(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
@yisralyte

It is possible for the Devil to try to counterfeit the birth of the coming Messiah . . .remember that the Devil himself knows the scriptures . . . hence cus there are similar stories of virgin birth or similarities in Egyptian history does not mean that the Messiah is not real.

I would advise that you take it easy on the History angle . . . .

Yisraylite:

Gen 10:6 The sons of Ham [were] Cush, Mizraim, Put, [fn] and Canaan. 

Gen 10:7 The sons of Cush [were] Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah [were] Sheba and Dedan.

From the maps posted Kush or Cush - Upper and lower Ethiopia,Abissinia
                           Hawalah or Havilah - Sudan or Guinee
                                     Put,Mizaraim -  Egypt
                                           Cannaan - Yisrayl

I beleive you made a big mistake in the highlighted part . . . Shem is the progenitor of the Isrealites  . . . hence I don't know how you came about Cannaan all of a sudden.

In Essence the Torah represents the history of our african people while Christianity is purely European by Origin. Made by the Vatican's Mother church in Rome under Emperor Constantine in 323-325 AD and these two can not mix . I can always explain further why the Law & the prophets are in direct conflict with the New Testament scriptures

- Yes Ancient Isrealites were most probably a race of black people.

- Yes Ancient Isrealites might have even been mistaken for an African person.

- Nevertheless I don't really buy the African people angle that you are talking about . . .cus Abraham came from the your of chaldeans . . .and the last time i checked Abraham is supposed to be a descendant of Shem.

- Personally I would prefer to just call the Ancient Isrealites a race of Black people . . . I am not really comfortable calling them African people simply because its possible for someone to be completely african in features and yet not african by way of descent from Ham.

For me, Ham is the considered the progenitor of Africans hence why i am not comfortable with your statements.

Check the Gospel of Luke for details . . .
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Yisraylite(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ab-ra- ham came from shem , However he was blessed of the Most High to become the Father of Ham hence the new name AB-RA-HAM, Were is Yisrayl located today it is loacated in a region formerly known as Canaan, When Yisrayl left Egypt YAHAWAH gave them Canaan as the promised land.

I hope I answered your question, if not let me know smiley
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by No2Atheism(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Yisraylite:

Ab-ra- ham came from shem , However he was blessed of the Most High to become the Father of Ham hence the new name AB-RA-HAM, Were is Yisrayl located today it is loacated in a region formerly known as Canaan, When Yisrayl left Egypt YAHAWAH gave them Canaan as the promised land.

Am still trying to wrap my head around your response cus its confusing to be frank . . .

Genealogy is straightforward wen one considers the father and child . . .but this your explanation get as it be o o o
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by No2Atheism(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
Yisraylite:

Ham - Brother of Shem

Shem - Brother of Ham

Shem - Ancestor of Abraham.
Ham - Brother of the Ancestor of Abraham.

Hence by simply logic. . . Ham is far far far far far older than Abraham . . . so am very very confused as to how you can now say that Abraham is the Father of Ham. . . shocked. . . the ages do not even add up talkless of biology.

Yes I agree that Isreal was given the land of Canaan as their inheritance. . .

However what I do not agree with is that you are trying to say that Canaan is an ancestor of Isreal . . . that is so wrong. . . considering that Canaan is a descendant of Ham and not a descendant of Shem.

Canaan has to be the descendant of Shem for him to be the Ancestor of Abraham. . . this is not the case hence why i consider your statement to wrong.
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Yisraylite(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
Bros, By the Name Change that came from The Creator Abram now became Ab-ra-ham(meaning Father of the Hamitic people or the Descendants of Ham) Remember these scriptures :

Neh 9:7 You are YAHAWAH our FATHER, who choose Abram, and brought him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham

Gen 17:5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Ab-ra-ham; for I have made you a father of many nations

In our african cultures Names have meaning, Hence the many Nations AYAH was refering to here are the Hamitic Nations,hence the name Ab-ra-Ham. Abraham was not the Father of Ham the son of Noah and that is not my stance!
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by No2Atheism(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2009
Yisraylite:

Bros, By the Name Change that came from The Creator Abram now became Ab-ra-ham(meaning Father of the Hamitic people or the Descendants of Ham) Remember these scriptures :

Neh 9:7 You are YAHAWAH our FATHER, who choose Abram, and brought him forth out of your of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham

Gen 17:5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Ab-ra-ham; for I have made you a father of many nations

In our african cultures Names have meaning, Hence the many Nations AYAH was refering to here are the Hamitic Nations,hence the name Ab-ra-Ham. Abraham was not the Father of Ham the son of Noah and that is not my stance!

1. Okay . . . i get you now.

2. But still I am confused can you please expanciate more . . . on the Abraham, Chaldees, Hamitic people connection. . . remember that Egypt was already existing hence why even Abraham was able to go to Egypt. Canaan was also already existing.

Hence i still am not getting how Ab - ra - Ham became the Father of the Hamitic descendants, considering that the ancestors of the hamitic people were already existing before Abraham gave birth to his own children.
Re: Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake by Yisraylite(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
It was Through the promise AYAH made to Ab-Ra-Ham that the Nation of Yisrayl would come, Yisrayl Ha Machiyach( The Messiah) to the Nations, would draw all nations to the Light of the Law:

Gen 22:18 In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice

Gen 26:4 And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 

Gen 26:5 because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws."

All Nations would eventually come up to worship The Creator in His Holy City (Holy Mt Zion ) Yahryshalayim. The Hamitic connection comes in here:

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 

Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass [That] from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me," says YAHAWAH

Remember Shem dwelt under Ham

U(r) of the Chaldees was located in Babylon or Mestopotemia, the First Emperor Nimrod was a descendant of Ham who establised Babel the capital of Babylon, It was from This region That Terah Abram's Father and Abram's family came from and was called out of By The Most High!

All these people were closely related  and just resettled in diff areas of North East Africa and Persia, Father here is not necessarily in a biological sense but in a Blessing, inheritance,& promise  sense

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Shallow Adaptation Of Paganism. . . / Jehovah's witnesses believe Yeshua did not rise bodily from the dead / Igbos Should Come Back To Their Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.