Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday (28776 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by jonhemma11: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pastor Suleman's wife Rev(Dr.) Lizzy Johnson today marked her birthday with her husband,children and church members.She Suleman gave out 3 brand new cars to 3 church members and cash gifts to those placed on her scholarship scheme.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-suleman-wife-gifts-3-church.html

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by jonhemma11: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by jonhemma11: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Rednaxelot: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
jonhemma11:
Pastor Suleman's wife Rev(Dr.) Lizzy Johnson today marked her birthday with her husband,children and church members. She Suleman gave out 3 brand new cars to 3 church members and cash gifts to those placed on her scholarship scheme.
me I no see any brand new car o. Na "Tokunbo" cars I dey see o!

27 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by jonhemma11: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Hadar4328(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rednaxelot:
me I no see any brand new car o. Na "Tokunbo" cars I dey see o!
How much can you do? Always learn to be grateful when you are blessed and favoured by someone cos invariably, It is a blessing from God. Kudos to Lizzy, Nigeria is getting there... just tinny weeny bits of good deed and Charity till we sing a song of happiness

32 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Kondomatic(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
interesting
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by zionmade(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Waiting for haters to come and start their left hand right hand rubbish. People who never see anything good with wat others do.
Haters over to u

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Hadar4328(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rednaxelot:
eleyi ti ya werey daadaa tan o!
Take your ingrate heart and mindset outta my mentions and face!

28 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Speedyconnect5: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
them try shaa. That one lying and tje other kneeling touched me

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by marshalcarter: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
lwkm grin.

make una fight grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by SIRmanjar(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I no know why dis name lizzy dey turn me on.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Rednaxelot: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadar4328:
Take your ingrate heart and mindset outta my mentions and face!
stop spaming my mention. I'm allergic to stupidity!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by slurryeye: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you collect an average N20000 from 10000 church members every month for tithe.
If my math is good, that is about N200m in a month.

Let's assume your members are not that rich, and the average is N5000, that still amount to whooping N50m

You pay no tax, and most repair and maintenance needed by the church are done by church members free of charge for God.

If you give out 2 toyota Camry 2001 and toyota Camry 2004 not up to value of N10m, madam you and your husband still have a lot of money, so I'm not impressed undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by iamdannyfc(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
OK
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
sad
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

Why so much excitement.
U were given back something far less than ur whole time and money u invested so far.... U are they prostrating before a mortal.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Akan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
While one useless kogi senator is giving his special assistant a 1992 Honda civic.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by vislabraye(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is better than what Dino gave to his P.A .
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Vickiweezy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Probably family members
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Jane77(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by femi4: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rednaxelot:
Ori e ope rara ati rara
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by mccoy47(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Brand new? undecided
Always junk blogging! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rednaxelot:
every one here is seen you as WAY-RAY
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
cool
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by SWORD419(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by cytell56: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
jonhemma11:
Pastor Suleman's wife Rev(Dr.) Lizzy Johnson today marked her birthday with her husband,children and church members.She Suleman gave out 3 brand new cars to 3 church members and cash gifts to those placed on her scholarship scheme.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-suleman-wife-gifts-3-church.html
Thank God for what the woman of God did, but stop spreading falsehood. How can a Toyota Camry of 1999/2000 be a brand new car? Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Giving them these dilapidated cars is like giving them leaking purse. From mechanic to mechanic until they figure out they were better off without these "anointed cars".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday by euchariadavid(f): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
God bless you Mama

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.