Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) (36347 Views)

Bus Driver Lies Under His Bus As Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoide Arrest / Thief Apprehended After Stealing A Laptop Through An Office Window In Abuja-PIC / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Mayflowa(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
dayleke:
U break the law,u pay the fine....
U no fit do this for obodo oyinbo.....

Who said? It depends on the officer and the way you talk to them. I have met many who forgive

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Abudu2000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Solowiz post=54087409][/quote]thanks buddy , just the right meme grin
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Dee60: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
dayleke:

For every law the common man breaks, government official has broken 1000! FRSC cars are hardly roadworthy yet they will arrest you for not having road worthiness paper. You ask them to produce their vehicle insurance! You'll find they paid last in 2009. Government officials drive through traiic lights anyhow. Does that happen in Oyibo land?
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Zalam5: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dauraking:
Afonja practicing his culture everywhere he goes. If you check well the prostrating fool is from Osogbo. That's Afonja for you!
where is your brain located?

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by discusant: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dauraking:
Afonja practicing his culture everywhere he goes. If you check well the prostrating fool is from Osogbo. That's Afonja for you!

Loooooool, Fulani used Afonja man as head of committee that recommended transfer of Nigeria's capital from Lagos to Abuja.

Walahitalahi, e don teh weh Alimis don de use Afonjas de clean shit for nyash.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by kenoz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by discusant: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abuja may soon get underground Metro.

In 1994, as military HoS, Buhari hurriedly cancelled Lagos Metro project whose construction had advanced, but paid fines near the contract fee to the construction company.

Last year, Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge rail line with air-conditioning trains which cost $1.1 billion Dollars was commissioned - the first of its kind in Nigeria.

Afonjas clapped, but Lagos still goes on Molues whose tyres or steering fly off to the lagoon every now and then.

True talk, Aboki marry Omodua like housewife in purdah.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Odkosh: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zalam5:
lol, his brain is inside the smelly akpu he eats from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Odkosh: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zalam5:
lol, his brain is inside the smelly akpu he eats from time to time.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Odkosh: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
discusant:
Abuja may soon get underground Metro.

In 1994, as military HoS, Buhari hurriedly cancelled Lagos Metro project whose construction had advanced, but paid fines near the contract fee to the construction company.

Last year, Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge rail line with air-conditioning trains which cost $1.1 billion Dollars was commissioned - the first of its kind in Nigeria.

Afonjas clapped, but Lagos still goes on Molues whose tyres or steering fly off to the lagoon every now and then.

True talk, Aboki marry Omodua like housewife in purdah.
we don hear, now can u please step aside as u are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Bekimbo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolzz that must be an Afonja taxi driver
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Biggty(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dauraking:
You are senseless

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by akanbiaa(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
The FRSC guy wants to use the unlucky driver to be noticed and for his promotions and possibly recognition by top Government people that he is an example of excellence of duty and corruption free
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by adanny01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
As soon as this guy is set free, he will do worst. These guys are notorious for brushing private cars just because they know private owners value their paint job while they dont.

The only thing they are scared of is the impound yard, thus, the act.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by akigbemaru: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Taxi driver pegs!
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by watered(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
I know that man's tribe. He act says it all grin
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by vertueptime: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dignity yaf finish
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Bimpe29: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why do we disobey in the first place? Those things are in place to facilitate orderliness, hence a peaceful and harmonious situation for all.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by yinkslinks(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
That is why we will never develop. In a civilised country, the authority don't look at you. Just get ur drivers license number, no plate, phone number and house address then book you and let you go pay. Wish offenders can be charge as low as 1k throughout Nigeria and the money use for other things. 1k x 300 offenders Dailly in Nigeria is good revenue for government.
CastedDude:
A taxi driver caught violating traffic regulations was pictured pleading with the FCT Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)‎, Mr Sunday Oghenekaro (L), at Berger junction in Abuja on Tuesday. The passengers and other passersby joined in begging with the driver.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/see-how-taxi-driver-begged-frsc.html

Photo-credit; OakTV

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
hmmm......baba God plz don't let poverty be my portion 2 d extent i'll b prostrating flat 2 a follow man lyk me dat isn't ma God.....baba plz hear ma prayer..... Ameen
I claim that prayer too oh. Imagine . I will even dash the man the car instead
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by TohKunBoh: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
dayleke:
shebi na person wey get money go pay sad the driver probably have nothing on him,its sad
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Explorers:
Eeyah.....Doing that because many will go hungry if they seize that car.

May God help us all.
amen u make sense baba unlike the Olamide follower above u.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by SalamRushdie: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
hmmm......baba God plz don't let poverty be my portion 2 d extent i'll b prostrating flat 2 a follow man lyk me dat isn't ma God.....baba plz hear ma prayer..... Ameen

I join myself in this your prayer
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
You must be a correct muslimah.
A Muslim friend never postrate to anyone except his creator. #iRespectYourStand.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by charlesucheh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Explorers:
Eeyah.....Doing that because many will go hungry if they seize that car.

May God help us all.
REALLY!!!!! BUT HE STILL WENT AHEAD TO BEND THE RULES....... IF STRICT BUREAUCRATIC PRINCIPLES WAS TO BE OBSERVED, WALAHI!!!! THAT LYING DOWN WILL NOT HELP HIM AT ALL..... WELL LET'S JUST PRAY THE OFFICER USES HIS DISCRETION TO BAIL HIM OUT....
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
ManTiger:

You must be a correct muslimah.
A Muslim friend never postrate to anyone except his creator. #iRespectYourStand.
yes.....proudly muslimah....

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by XaintJoel20: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Mskrisx:
I pray for every struggling dad out there....may God multiply and bless you all. cry

The day I know say e no easy na d day wey I enter bike for night from mile 2 to okoko. Chaiiii see struggle embarassed

Men dey suffer ooo... I implore every woman out there to find something to support her man make tension no kill am. Na wa ooo

Are you willing to support me?
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Sharming95:
this is not Being poor, it's simply disobedient...do You no What saved naoh and his household from water destruction of the earth ? grace didn't saved him, obedient did.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Hafeezson(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Laying down 4 cripple dosn't mean u are tireless.. But a pleasure.. He obeyed to continue getting his food
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by mecussey(m): 4:51am On Feb 27, 2017
CastedDude:
A taxi driver caught violating traffic regulations was pictured pleading with the FCT Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)‎, Mr Sunday Oghenekaro (L), at Berger junction in Abuja on Tuesday. The passengers and other passersby joined in begging with the driver.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/see-how-taxi-driver-begged-frsc.html

Photo-credit; OakTV

thats the only way out...but if na lagos...the only way out is to strip yourself nekked.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by alaskido(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
This taxi driver own don red. You were not caught by ordinary corporal of FRSC but the sector commander. E just be like say when the commissioner of Police arrest theif. Him own don finish be that. I think this taxi driver people for village dey after him case o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.