Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) (36366 Views)

Bus Driver Lies Under His Bus As Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoide Arrest / Thief Apprehended After Stealing A Laptop Through An Office Window In Abuja-PIC / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by henrydadon(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hahaha..only in nigeria..in western countries they dont argue with you.before you close your eyes and open it..dem don give you ticket of $200..if you receive ticket of $200 twice nobody go teach you before you go begin obey traffic laws
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Hizeey: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
hmmm......baba God plz don't let poverty be my portion 2 d extent i'll b prostrating flat 2 a follow man lyk me dat isn't ma God.....baba plz hear ma prayer..... Ameen

Wake up Mahn!!

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by ephi123(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
hmmm......baba God plz don't let poverty be my portion 2 d extent i'll b prostrating flat 2 a follow man lyk me dat isn't ma God.....baba plz hear ma prayer..... Ameen

Poverty is not the issue here. It is the fact that he committed a traffic offence (which sometimes can endanger other peoples' lives)

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by haffaze777(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
RichDad1:
Get well soon embarassed
ameen
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by koolet: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:
he's wasting his time lying on d road...20naira only, cn solve his problem undecided
u must b mad
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:
he's wasting his time lying on d road...20naira only, cn solve his problem undecided
baba when a you going to get 1% sense
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
I wish I could do that in the UK to get out of a ticket grin
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Taxi danfo, coaster drivers, napep and okada riders are very stubborn people. Especially the yellow taxis. They will be driving vehicles without side mirror and indicator lights. Na their hands then go dey use indicate to turn left or right. Now see as this agba man dey beg

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by charleyboi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
The driver fit senior the man for age, but weting him ko do, There is God oo
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by mmsen: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:

It's not 20 Naira, it's more like 500.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by barca4campnou(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
CastedDude:
A taxi driver caught violating traffic regulations was pictured pleading with the FCT Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)‎, Mr Sunday Oghenekaro (L), at Berger junction in Abuja on Tuesday. The passengers and other passersby joined in begging with the driver.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/see-how-taxi-driver-begged-frsc.html

Photo-credit; OakTV

They'll let him off... And he wouldn't learn the lesson.

In the West, the law is visited on you. Of course you can make an appeal. But the law is the law.

Hence "things work" in the West (where they know the law works) and things do not in a Nigeria clime, where they beg/pay their way off!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by topearos(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dauraking:
Afonja practicing his culture everywhere he goes. If you check well the prostrating fool is from Osogbo. That's Afonja for you!

E-rat.

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharming95:
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mskrisx:
I pray for every struggling dad out there....may God multiply and bless you all. cry

The day I know say e no easy na d day wey I enter bike for night from mile 2 to okoko. Chaiiii see struggle embarassed

Men dey suffer ooo... I implore every woman out there to find something to support her man make tension no kill am. Na wa ooo
With your comment, you are that kind of lady that hardly could be found, a virtuous girl.
To all male nairalanders who have female nairalanders as friends. To Mskrisx, I ask, can we be friends?
from me ...
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by stagger: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Don't mind the taxi man. Here in Abuja, they always break every known traffic rule. They park anyhow, discharge passengers on the road, enter the road and swerve anyhow, and they are rude.

Thank God for road safety and VIO guys who visit them with the ling sens of the law. If not, Abuja roads would have turned to something else. I feel zero pity for them.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
hunger can make men do unthinkable things.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by imitateMe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talk2Bella:
chai see persin papa, Uncle, brother, fiance, boyfriend, pikin as e lie down

Africans with the Abeg Abeg syndrome
If he was proposing that way to you, I'm sure you'd be cool with it.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Mskrisx(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
NatureBoy91:
With your comment, you are that kind of lady that hardly could be to found, a virtuous girl.
To all male nairalanders who have female nairalanders are friends. To Mskrisx, I ask, can we be friends?
from me ...

Feel free Bro.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Okuda(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
henrydadon:
Hahaha..only in nigeria..in western countries they dont argue with you.before you close your eyes and open it..dem don give you ticket of $200..if you receive ticket of $200 twice nobody go teach you before you go begin obey traffic laws

Exactly! If na me i go give am bill.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by MemeTroll: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
lofty900:
See the way the frsc official stand like oga. In his mind, this money no go pass me today grin
baba he's the One commanding the FCT command lol
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by kabawa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mskrisx:
I pray for every struggling dad out there....may God multiply and bless you all. cry

The day I know say e no easy na d day wey I enter bike for night from mile 2 to okoko. Chaiiii see struggle embarassed

Men dey suffer ooo... I implore every woman out there to find something to support her man make tension no kill am. Na wa ooo

Which area you dey for okoko
Make I come chop night food grin
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Talk2Bella(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
imitateMe:
If he was proposing that way to you, I'm sure you'd be cool with it.
is he my slave?
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Solowiz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abudu2000:
Lol, the traffic official be like **in dj Khaled voice** Anoda one!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mskrisx:

Feel free Bro.
I sent you an email message, do reply my convo. I have studied you from your posts in a moment, sorry if I crossed the line. But I don't deal without study. Hoping to see your quick receipt/reply.
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
dayleke:
U break the law,u pay the fine....
U no fit do this for obodo oyinbo.....

Stop it, you can of course angry
Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Odkosh: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dauraking:
Afonja practicing his culture everywhere he goes. If you check well the prostrating fool is from Osogbo. That's Afonja for you!
I hope your life is fulfilled now after mentioning that name that torment ur generation all time. hope you can have a rest of mind in your family now. and you can as well eat ur smelly akpu in peace.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by Mskrisx(f): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabawa:

Which area you dey for okoko
Make I come chop night food grin

grin grin grin guy, recession don pursue me go back village ooo. How ya side na? U get garri? Me ge wata o sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by discusant: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abuja, a city sitting on falsehood, no industry, but growing on oil revenues from the south, while the oil producing areas are dwarfed.

Abuja a city where cost of landed property and rents are bizarre, unaffordable to the average Nigerian, man-made to sky rocket, even during recession.

Take away oil money, Abuja falls like a park of cards.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) by mayortm001(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chai! Life of poverty is like being into hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.