Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation (693 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation by nelsonjay(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
54-year-old Mexican man, Esquivel Cabrera Roberto, with the world’s biggest penis, has said he can’t discover any lady to have intercourse with him. Roberto increased overall popularity in 2015 after he was shot measuring his penis to demonstrate its credibility; which measured 18.9inches. Check the picture of the size of the penis and get the whole gist http://mystatenews.com/man-with-the-longest-penis-in-the-world/
Re: Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation by Epositive(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

are / He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise / Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.