Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) (697 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by Engrdanco3(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2017
According to Facebook user, Ambassador Dion Osagie of Benin Solidarity Movement, they met with the Gelegele couple who have been married for 70 years. The man is 109 years while his wife is 95 years old.
Check the Link to see More Photos
https://macdanielsblog..com.ng/2017/03/awwww-meet-oldest-couple-in-gelegeleedo.html

Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by 9jayes: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2017
I want to dey fvck even @ 100
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
#Bringbackoldschoollove

I'd love to be with someone that long because it'd mean they've accepted me flaws & all. It's beyond just a relationship once it hits decades, it's a lover & a best friend all wrapped in one.
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
This confirms it that Gelegele is more of a bini land than ijaw inrespect to the ongoing crisis.
God bless the couple.
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by squarelead(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Thats it.... Marriage is for companionship.... Not only for sex.... They really loved to be with each other. I hope our generation knows this
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by Afonjas: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2017
This doesn't make Bini own the land, if they like they should be 500years old... The land still belongs to Ijaw clan

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by victorydgirl(f): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
9jayes:
I want to dey fvck even @ 100
na wa oh
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by 9jayes: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
victorydgirl:
na wa oh
wat nah
Re: Meet The Oldest Couple In Gelegele,edo State (photos) by xtiandating: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Meet christian singles looking for christian partners. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless In Sex Kitten Look / Ban / Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.