Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older (393 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by nghubs1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Former president Goodluck Jonathan has felicitated second republican president Alhaji Shehu Shagari as he turns 92.
Jonathan in his message referred to Shagari as a man of honour and noble intentions whose exemplary leadership produced enduring legacies. He said Shagari served Nigeria deligently.

Read full message below

​GOODWILL MESSAGE TO ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI AT 92

On behalf of my family, I wish to most sincerely congratulate you on the occasion of your 92nd birthday anniversary.

As you mark this rare attainment, it is my pleasure to wish you a glorious birthday celebrations, and to join your family and friends in thanking God Almighty for the grace of long life in sound health.

You are a man of honour and noble intentions whose exemplary leadership produced enduring legacies.

In and outside office, you have continued to inspire generations of Nigerians through your patriotism, selflessness, simplicity and unwavering commitment to the peace and unity of our dear country.

You diligently served your nation as a teacher, parliamentarian and President and have continued to serve her, even in your old age, as an elder statesman and sage who calmly offers his wise counsel on national issues.

Your Excellency, in your wisdom your envisioned a great nation and I pray to God to grant you more fruitful years to see Nigeria attain that enviable height we all desire. GEJ.

http://nghubs.com/jonathan-felicitates-qith-shagari-as-he-turns-a-year-older/

Re: Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by nghubs1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by Ahmadgani(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2017
You both are alike; good men but weak leaders
Re: Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Mtcheeew GEJ been trying very hard to look like an elder Statesman and celebrity since 29.may 2015 BC . undecided
Re: Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by Adminisher: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Ahmadgani:
You both are alike; good men but weak leaders

Shagari = good + gentle
Jonathan = bad + corrupt + weak

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Felicitates With Shagari As He Turns A Year Older by ificatchmodeh: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Wel done sir..

Great men..

(1) (Reply)

My Generation Has Failed Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / Tambuwal Just Stormed Abuja Court With 35 Lawyers Over Gov Tussle / Militant Threaten To Bomb Mtn, Other South African Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.