Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Find No Joy In Anything - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find No Joy In Anything (3756 Views)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
ifyalways:
You find no joy in persistent scamming and e-begging too ?

nope
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:

their services are too expensive. I have been there.
Post your account details na cheesy
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
ifyalways:
lol
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2017
ifyalways:

But seriously I am clinically depressed. I met with a psychotherapist at my school's teaching hospital. Now I know problem and the reason why I behave the way I do.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Mommy you have my acc details. Anything you give me will be appreciated ma. God bless you smiley
it is a student account
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by UIA04(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:

I don't even believe in god

That's the Beginning of your woess
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2017
UIA04:

That's the Beginning of your woess
Why do you say so?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Acidosis(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:

their services are too expensive. I have been there.

If the N1000 hospital card in a teaching hospital is too expensive for you, then try suicide.

The amount of money you've intelligently stolen from susceptible Nairaland donors is more than enough to get you quality treatment from the best psychiatrist, even if you are m. a. d (psychotic).

Your brain is always super active when the aim is to steal, but you find it hard to do the simplest things like eating, chatting, studying, reading, etc. Continue to dish out your gullible-targeted stories

I can list 10 antidepressants (tablets) and the most expensive of all isn't even close to N5000.

You are just a petty scammer who enjoys online attention, while at the same time, looking for fellow bored posters to handle your never ending figurative cases.

If the money you've got cannot cure your case; if no psychologist can cure your case, if you don't believe in the God that sees and knows all, then try SUICIDE.

4 Likes

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Acidosis:

If the N1000 hospital card in a teaching hospital is too expensive for you, then try suicide.

The amount of money you've intelligently stolen from susceptible Nairaland donors is more than enough to get you quality treatment from the best psychiatrist, even if you are m. a. d (psychotic).

Your brain is always super active when the aim is to steal, but you find it hard to do the simplest things like eating, chatting, studying, reading, etc. Continue to dish out your gullible-targeted stories

I can list 10 antidepressants (tablets) and the most expensive of all isn't even close to N5000.

You are just a petty scammer who enjoys online attention, while at the same time, looking for fellow bored posters to handle your never ending figurative cases.

If the money you've got cannot cure your case; if no psychologist can cure your case, if you don't believe in the God that sees and knows all, then try SUICIDE.
na who you dey tell this one na. You don see me thief for nairaland before. Abi you miss road?
Btw the card costs 1500 and it is not the payment for the drugs and psychotherapy you will undergo.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by helinues: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
ohhhhh no wonder... thats the missing link. I think you should start with questioning your own existence and also of the planets.... and see that most scientists feel less intelligent with every new discovery showing us there must be an intelligent life form that arranged everything in order.... but due to man's erratic ways we have brought disorder to this current plane of existence called earth!!!

Well I agreed with the fact that there must be an intelligent form who put everything in order. Infact, there is a force somewhere having influence in our lives. About religion, I think science have proved so many things than Religion. Religious people hate asking intelligent questions
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by jashar(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
You're depressed. That's all. Acute depression sef.

Stop being self absorbed.

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
jashar:
You're depressed. That's all. Acute depression sef.

Stop being self absorbed.
I am depressed, yes. But I am far from self-absorbed
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
You are gradually slipping into depression.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are gradually slipping into depression.
actually I have been diagnosed as depressed
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Sinestroo:

I don't even believe in god
Open my profile. read my thread on when I was an atheist. you'll understand more on the psychological effect of not believing in a creator. You need to go back to God or else you will fight a useless battle of conscience forever. trust me, you don't want to live that way. it's pointless

Good luck.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Open my profile. read my thread on when I was an atheist. you'll understand more on the psychological effect of not believing in a creator. You need to go back to God or else you will fight a useless battle of conscience forever. trust me, you don't want to live that way. it's pointless

Good luck.
trash. I was depressed even when I was a theist.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Sinestroo:

trash. I was depressed even when I was a theist.
Trash? well, it seems you failed to get the point. Good luck with your life bruh.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:
What is the cause of this?
I spend hours eating a single meal, hours doing dishes, lost interest in my hobbies. I no longer enjoy footbal. I can't look at a pweety girl twice. I constantly have negative thought, I see a gathering of people and my mind quickly goes "this place go good to drop bomb". Am I normal? What's happening to me?!
sad
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by syras: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Please, talk to a general practitioner on this. You are depressed and you shouldn't be bashful about it. It is absolutely normal to be depressed but leaving it unattended to is chaotic.

So, please, talk to a practitioner.

Good luck, friend. smiley
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2017
pcguru1:

Hmmmm let me see the bomb issue that has come to mind but the senate building though. Are you frustrated about the country, relationship, are you bored with work like you feel like you're just going through the motions, are you enjoying your life or stuck to repititve lifestyle like go to work, pay bills repeat the same thing. Are you introverted, are you in a relationship. If you are not having fun and not social it means you're probably alone most times and your thinking has entered an over drive could also be mid life crisis depending on your age.
I am a 17 year old uni student
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2017
17 years old?

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

It's hilarious to see people taking you and your rubbish threads serious.

Did you just send me a PM? The paraga you had last night strong ooo. angry

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2017
ifyalways:
17 years old?

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

It's hilarious to see people taking you and your rubbish threads serious.

Did you just send me a PM? The paraga you had last night strong ooo. angry
Wait how old do you think I am?

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:

Wait how old do you think I am?

You mean you started scamming at age 13? shocked

How come you still never hammer? Better go wash your head/fingers/laptop for Cele church.

OK. Enjoy your thread and stories. Finalboss might see this and dash you something.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:

I am a 17 year old uni student

ahahahahahaha

Sometimes I find it really difficult to understand how people can be so gullibleeeee.

Chai, now I understand why politicians ruthlessly steal the present and future resources of their followers.

All evidences point to the fact that this guy is a certified internet scammer, yet people still take his cases seriously.

Something tells me you use charm to speak with your "Nairaland clients". I'm not surprised though, I meet them a lot here, a lot of young guys walk about with charm to speak with women and men to lure them into se.x, and steal from them.

You should thank your stars that you have not had the opportunity to scam me (truth is that you can't), but if you ever do, I bet you won't last 7days on earth.

Say hi to your babalawo (herbalist), e dey try grin grin
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2017
ifyalways:

You mean you started scamming at age 13? shocked

How come you still never hammer? Better go wash your head/fingers/laptop for Cele church.

OK. Enjoy your thread and stories. Finalboss might see this and dash you something.

Bye.
Bye
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
a 17 year old boy indeed, (whose dp reveals a 30 year old guy).

Does it mean you steal pictures as well?

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Acidosis:
a 17 year old boy indeed, (whose dp reveals a 30 year old guy).

Does it mean you steal pictures as well?
so you think say I go use my real photo for nairaland?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:
so you think say I go use my real photo for nairaland?
So where did you get the picture?
Stolen?

You can post account details, but can't post real picture? You are a SCAMMER.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Acidosis:

So where did you get the picture?

Stolen?

You can post account details, but can't post real picture? You are a SCAMMER.
why should I post my picture? So someone will track me and finish me off? Abai, Relax. The picture is from my 2go friends list
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Sinestroo:

why should I post my picture? So someone will track me and finish me off? Abai, Relax. The picture is from my 2go friends list

In sum, you are using another man's picture to perpetrate evil online. If your ways are pure and you don't wish to be open about your photos, you wouldn't upload any picture in the first place.

This attest to a fact I already know that you're out here for no other reason but to LURE & STEAL from unsuspecting internet users.

In your bid to STEAL, you checked through your 2go list for the best and most handsome upload you can steal and utilize on Nairaland for your scamming goals.

In 6 months that I have known you here, only God knows the number of useless stories you've posted.. from watery sauce, to depression, adoption, sugar mummy, school fees, sleep, etc. Is this how you intend to live your life? You want to beg and steal even in retirement?

Even if you are 17 as you claim, what are you really begging and stealing for? A 17 year old guy in Uni, and you want your listeners to believe you're depressed?

If you're that depressed and useless to humanity as you've always painted here, then you shouldn't even be in a Uni. At 17 years, majority of posters here haven't passed JAMB.

You now see how f00lish you sound even to yourself?

Where are your parents? Oh, you don't have any? And you gained admission, and at 17 you're in school? Really? Even those with 15 parents didn't get that privilege.

Don't even think for a second that someone like me will believe anything you say... It is easier to scam the devil than get me fall for your cheap lines.

Best you can do is change your ways

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
relax.. you need friends and activities that you can criticize and judge and it will give you a good feeling of being in-charge.
also most importantly you need A BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH

Na this types dey kill their friends. Op pls dey your lonely and evil lane.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Choiszman(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
i guess you a sadist undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Single Or Being Married? / Family Section Debate: Elimination Round / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.